Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How Long Can Guru's Predictions Fail Until We Stop Listening?

krucialmix

So if we follow the GET or other Guru's there's pretty much an RV chance EVERY DAY. And I love the ones that are at 8am PST because I'm just rolling out of bed hoping to be rich before my shower ends.

But I'm wondering, just in the last 2 weeks, there's been at least 6 days it was supposed to RV because of "intel" and "high up government sources" and time after time it doesn't happen. But each time the conference calls are filled with people over and over again. How long will it take before people just stop listening?

Because to me it seems like no one has a clue, and we are all just waiting. No one even asks "why didn't it happen" its just "what's the next intel". And when someone comes on the conference call and says it may not RV for a month they get cut off and we hear that they "accidently lost that caller".

I know, I know...it's like the X FILES theme "I WANT TO BELIEVE" but come on!!

• Upvote 4

This is how it's been since I've been following (since the summer of '06). Over and over, same thing. If I had a life, I'd be pissed, but since this is the most interesting thing I've got going, I just enjoy hanging out with all you other insane people; doing the same thing but expecting different results. I have no expectations other that this is not an "if" but a "when". I have no hope for "tomorrow", therefor I have no disappointments when tomorrow doesn't happen. I need it just as bad as the next guy, but the way things are going, I'll need it just as bad "someday" as I would "tomorrow". One of these days, someday will be today, and that will be a good day.

The bible says that it was the glory that was set before Him that Christ was able to endure His cross. He saw the opportunity He was creating for all of us by His whole crucifixion ordeal, and He felt it was all worth it because of what was at the end. I kind of see this the same way; we're all impatient and bitchy and complaining, but the day this hits it will all have been worth it! We're pregnant and fat and we just want to have this baby. Stay encouraged, that feeling usually comes about the 9th month...or so my wife tells me (after delivering 3 babies). It's OK to push...I hope... Blessings everyone!

• Upvote 8

Well this one is simple; NOBODY and I do mean NOBODY really does have a clue as to what is actually going to happen and when. Yes, there are theories as to when and how much, but nothing that I would say is factual or credible, only speculation at best, but the humor of some is good, Possum comes to mind .Nevertheless, how are people gong to make money on those who wish to pay for Intel and those who wish to continue pumping if something is not said every once in a while. It seems as if certain things are said that people do not agree with they are cut off or bashed, yet seldom is there any explanation as to why. I guess my favorite one is when people tell new members to take the time and go back and read through thousands of posts and try and decipher all the thoughts and opinions that are there, instead of just pinning something to the main forum explaining topics that come up all the time (and explanation of the LOP theory comes to mind, not just bashing those who ask and giving them no reasons, some people do not have time to sit by a computer and spend hours doing such things, does that mean they should not ask?). I do believe this investment is going to pay something, but what and when, your guess is as good as mine. So we all must keep in perspective that this is a rumor forum and NOTHING more. When this thing finally hits, well, it’s going to be everywhere before you know it. But to risk money one can not loose or hope that this is somehow the miracle we all hope it is, we just need to keep things in perspective.

Have great day all,

GO RV/RI

Rumor means.......rumor. Nobodys knows when it will happen. Are we closer to SOMETHING ? Of course we are...what.?..we don't know. Don't buy more than you can afford to lose and say your prayers. One thing I do know...something will happen. If our ship comes in...just be ready to unload it.

• Upvote 1

PERSONALLY I THINK PEOPLE LIKE E, G, AND TK, SHOULD BE LOCKED UP, DO YOU RELIAZE HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE MORTAGAGING THEIR HOMES, CARS, TAKING OUT 30 DAYS LOANS AND LOSING EVERYTHING THAT THEY OWN. YES I KNOW DON'T SPEND ANYMORE THAN YOU CAN AFFORD TO THROW AWAY. BUT HOW MANY PEOPLE ACTUALLY DO THAT. ITS JUST NOT RIGHT FOR PEOPLE TO MAKE THOSE TYPE OF FALSE PREDICTIONS.... :angry:

• Upvote 5

Unfortunately people who are making these prediction really do not care about who they hurt; they are simply in it for themselves regardless. It would be nice if there was a way to censor those that do this sort of thing so at least here their information does not get to the people here on this site.

• Upvote 2

So if we follow the GET or other Guru's there's pretty much an RV chance EVERY DAY. And I love the ones that are at 8am PST because I'm just rolling out of bed hoping to be rich before my shower ends.

But I'm wondering, just in the last 2 weeks, there's been at least 6 days it was supposed to RV because of "intel" and "high up government sources" and time after time it doesn't happen. But each time the conference calls are filled with people over and over again. How long will it take before people just stop listening?

Because to me it seems like no one has a clue, and we are all just waiting. No one even asks "why didn't it happen" its just "what's the next intel". And when someone comes on the conference call and says it may not RV for a month they get cut off and we hear that they "accidently lost that caller".

Ha Ha I like that "GET"... too funny. I love a good laugh first thing in the morning. But I have to tell you as far as the rumors go...people seem to love them, no matter how many times they turn out to be wrong. What amazes me is these guys willingness to look like complete fools after making incorrect predictions time and time again. If it were me, after I got burned by my trusted sources the first time, I would quit going public. Becoming the laughing stock of the internet can't be good. After all, who is going to believe anything you ever have to say about anything again, much less the rv. One would think personal integrity would start to play somewhere in the scenario, but alas, I fear that is not , nor will ever be the case.

• Upvote 3

PERSONALLY I THINK PEOPLE LIKE E, G, AND TK, SHOULD BE LOCKED UP, DO YOU RELIAZE HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE MORTAGAGING THEIR HOMES, CARS, TAKING OUT 30 DAYS LOANS AND LOSING EVERYTHING THAT THEY OWN. YES I KNOW DON'T SPEND ANYMORE THAN YOU CAN AFFORD TO THROW AWAY. BUT HOW MANY PEOPLE ACTUALLY DO THAT. ITS JUST NOT RIGHT FOR PEOPLE TO MAKE THOSE TYPE OF FALSE PREDICTIONS.... :angry:

As much as I disagree with what they do, I would hope that no adult would mortgage a house or take out loans based on the information given in this or any other dinar site.

None of the information is presented as fact and even if it is, on this site it is still posted in the "rumor" section so that is what it is no matter how emphatically it is stated. I sincerely hope that everyone will consider what is written in any of these forums in that spirit.

• Upvote 1

Can we also include Medic in the cell with them?

• Upvote 1

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A rumor is often viewed as "an unverified account or explanation of events circulating from person to person and pertaining to an object, event, or issue in public concern"

A lie (also called prevarication, falsehood) is a type of deception in the form of an untruthful statement, especially with the intention to deceive others, often with the further intention to maintain a secret or reputation, protect someone's feelings or to avoid a punishment or repercussion for one's actions. To lie is to state something that one knows to be false or that one does not honestly believe to be true with the intention that a person will take it for the truth. A liar is a person who is lying, who has previously lied, or who tends by nature to lie repeatedly - even when not necessary.

There is a difference!

• Upvote 1

The three clowns mentioned are no different than those telemarketers that prey on the elderly. They play on people's emotions and should be held accountable. For those that listen to these bozo's with they're pockett books,they should be certified and put in doctors care.JMO

Ha Ha I like that "GET"... too funny. I love a good laugh first thing in the morning. But I have to tell you as far as the rumors go...people seem to love them, no matter how many times they turn out to be wrong. What amazes me is these guys willingness to look like complete fools after making incorrect predictions time and time again. If it were me, after I got burned by my trusted sources the first time, I would quit going public. Becoming the laughing stock of the internet can't be good. After all, who is going to believe anything you ever have to say about anything again, much less the rv. One would think personal integrity would start to play somewhere in the scenario, but alas, I fear that is not , nor will ever be the case.

Being on the internet allows these three all the hiding places one needs. They hide behind names that are'nt theirs and faces that will never be seen. They have no shame,no problem spewin false statements,knowing they will never be held accountable. And to believe they are'nt being compensated in some fashion to me is just as absurd. Dealers love these guy's and I bet are willing to pay for the hype they create.JMO

• Upvote 2

Just think if you could take the money to bank each time we RV ed. Wouldn't we all rich??????

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A rumor is often viewed as "an unverified account or explanation of events circulating from person to person and pertaining to an object, event, or issue in public concern"

A lie (also called prevarication, falsehood) is a type of deception in the form of an untruthful statement, especially with the intention to deceive others, often with the further intention to maintain a secret or reputation, protect someone's feelings or to avoid a punishment or repercussion for one's actions. To lie is to state something that one knows to be false or that one does not honestly believe to be true with the intention that a person will take it for the truth. A liar is a person who is lying, who has previously lied, or who tends by nature to lie repeatedly - even when not necessary.

There is a difference!

Good post 'smkymtndinar, all the while I have been reading this post, in my mind I am thinking..................," Wow, have people gotten so blind, and disengaged from God they aren't even calling a lie, a lie any more? I have no problem with a rumor, when someone comes in for the purpose of giving some hope because of some info they REALLY did hear, and they broadcast it as such! BUT for those who are blatantly LIE-ing to benefit themselves financially or to pump their ego by getting good boy strokes!!

God's word says he HATES a lying tongue, one that is swift to run to evil, one that devises evil plans. I don't know about you guys, but I would think this falls under that category.Nobody blames someone who is just giving info they have heard, and say, Hey not sure if this is true.But I think if you are a Christian you have to hold the other guy accountable that is out right LIE-ing. That is why I say the 3 strikes rule if they predict wrongly, an exact date/number, 3 times they should be removed from harming others who may be more trusting.

My take on this dinar investment is simple.The only ones that are going to make money on it is the guy selling the dinars,the web site people and all the guru"s who are charging to read their personal intel. They are going to chop 3 zeros off the bills and we are going to get close to what we paid for them. It will be a take it or leave it kind of investment. Then after they get all of the high demo. bills back they will do the real rv. Come on be realistic can you expect to get 3 million dollars for a $1000 investment.!!!!!!!!!!

Honestly and truthfully...YES I expect to get $3 mill back on a $1,000 investment....why the heck not. Stanger things have happened and its no different from the stock market if you have the knowledge to cheat and steal like they are doing now on Wall Strret or if your involved with our current federal administration. I still have "even though its eroding quickly " the freedom to pursue my own happiness. I currently have selected placing all my hopes and dreams of my future into the dinar speculation adventure. If I want to mortagage my house to achieve my dream of happiness then it is my given right to do so (I currently rent due to a recent foreclosure). If I were to listen to the Gurus hot intel then I deserve to be called a fool. How does the saying go...Burn me once that's alright...Burn me twice thats not nice...