Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OBAMA THANKS MUSLIMS FOR BUILDING AMERICA!

ocdude,

I understand your point of view and I respect it, however, I don't agree with you on the part about Obama NOT being a Muslim or having Muslim ties because it is just not true...

Sorry...you are wrong.

As a youngster Obama was enrolled in several schools as a "Muslim" in Indonesia including his elementary school, the Assisi Primary School as well as Besuki Primary School. He studied Islam and in his own book, "Dreams Of My Father", he admits to studying the Quran and going to a Muslim school and being proficient at Mengaji (the recitation of the Quran). He attended mosque and was indeed a practicing Muslim. His father was a Muslim and buried as such after his death in Kenya. Most of his father's family are/were also Muslim. Let's not forget his famous flub in an interview where he stated himself, out of his own mouth that his faith was Muslim then he corrected himself and said he meant his "Christian faith". How you can get the two mixed up is beyond me but, he did apparently.

He did not "correct himself"...he was making fun of those who claimed he had a Muslim faith. It was quite clear to anyone who saw the WHOLE interview and not just the Fox version.He was never a practicing Muslim but investigated many religions.His father was a Muslim....he didn't know his father and only spent two weeks with him and his family at age 10. And he did not go to a MUSLIM SCHOOL....Madrassa means SCHOOL...he actually went to a CATHOLIC school in Indonesia. He was listed as a Muslim because his stepfather was Muslim )nonpracticing) and that was he practice at the time.

Does anyone really believe that Obama would claim or have announced prior to his presidential election that he had anything to do with Islam? He would never do that because the majority of people would not stand for a Muslim president in the U.S. He did what all politicians do... he lied about a lot of things to make himself look appealing to the people.

Do you really think that with just two years to go, he would still be pretending NOT to be a Muslim if he was??? No. Being a Muslim president is not illegal and he would have no reason to continue pretending. By the way...might want to look up all the things that he es tat are expressly forbidden by Islam...like owning a dog, eating beef, drinking beer, wearing a wedding ring..... Even if he was a Muslim as a a child (he wasn't)...he converted to Christianity LONG before he thought of running for office,

Just wanted to add that in case it has slipped by anyone (and apparently it did many) and probably due more to unawareness or misguided information... His Name, Barack Hussein Obama Jr. is indeed 100% a Muslim name! The Muslims believe that once you are a Muslim you are always a Muslim and even if Obama truly no longer identifies as one, that's not how the Muslims see it. Under Islamic law, if your father is a Muslim so are you. You can't go back in Islam's eyes. Trust me, they believe that he is a Muslim and his actions although for the most part hidden tell us that he is still involved in Islam.

That's definitely wrong. Barack is a Kenyan name that means blessed. It is also a biblical name.....Baruck rescued the Prophet Jeremiah. Hussein is an Arabic word that means something that is inherently good. It is not a Muslim name,. ANd no, you are not "once a Muslim always a Muslim" as the popular meme says. any Muslims have left Islam and live in peace. Don't believe everything that comes in email. You should research for your self....many if the things he does are forbidden by Islam.

Obama is a Muslim. Islam allows for members to lie if it further the cause of Islam.

Nice way to explan the fact that NOTHING he des is fro Islam..

The way to know what OBUMMMMMMMER is can only be ascertained by paying careful

attention to what he does.

Yep...like the things that are ecxpressly FORBIDDEN for ALL Muslims....?? Drinking beer, wearing a wedding ring for males, owning a dog, eating PORK?

Most of the line of reasoning on here is that ALL muslims are bad.  With that line of thinking.....every time some American nut job kills his family, school children, neighbors, strangers, dogs.....then that makes me guilty by association as a fellow American.  Clear the mechanism folks.....think it through.   :shakehead: 

GO RV, and NO BV 

EXACTLY....and all Christians are guilty of what the KKK does in Christianity's name.

Jeremiah Wright was a muslim.  He is very close to Louis Farrakhan.

Now THAT'S some funny stuff right there!!!

• Upvote 4

LGD,

Oh how the truth cuts like a two edged sword!  Couldn't agree more! People need to open their eyes and see things for what they really are and stop with the deceitful defending of the adversary! Obama is not a Christian nor any kind of a follower of the one true living YHWH/God/Elohim! He is a Muslim by faith and his phony persona portrayed to the public so that he may make his accomplishments is just that! Muslims do all kinds of things they are NOT supposed to do, as do some proclaimed Christians, etc. They lie, murder, rape, in the name of Allah.

I am not saying that ALL Muslims are hateful terrible people but, come on, if they follow the Quran and just go along with all of these radicals (and there seem to be way more of them lately) without saying anything or coming up against them to show that they are not involved with their agenda then what would you call it? I am by no means an ignorant individual and the fact is that they follow a false, satanic religion.

ocdude,

I will again disagree with your point on Obama not being of Muslim faith.... He was mostly raised by his mother and his grandparents and he only spent very little time with his father, however, he did spend time with his fathers family and he was a practicing Muslim according to his own admittance. Again, he is of the Muslim faith!

He was a practicing Muslim and I know he went to a catholic school at one point in Indonesia which was known for allowing other religious people to attend (many of them Muslim) and he was registered there as a "Muslim". I have seen the many photos of him with his Muslim brothers in his Muslim garb and I'm pretty sure they weren't Halloween costumes.

As for him going to "church" here in the U.S.... You should take your own advice and research the church he went to and exactly WHO the radical "reverend" is that heads that so-called church. He teaches false doctrines and blasphemes the word of YHWH/God, he is a racists and is not a follower of Christ. He teaches hatred plain and simple and that my friend is NOT of GOD!

I have done my research thoroughly and I KNOW for a fact that Obama is indeed of the Muslim faith which equals a follower of satan so, if you have a problem with the title "Muslim" then we can just use the latter because it is more fitting as well as being the absolute truth.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

LGD,

Oh how the truth cuts like a two edged sword!  Couldn't agree more! People need to open their eyes and see things for what they really are and stop with the deceitful defending of the adversary! Obama is not a Christian nor any kind of a follower of the one true living YHWH/God/Elohim! He is a Muslim by faith and his phony persona portrayed to the public so that he may make his accomplishments is just that! Muslims do all kinds of things they are NOT supposed to do, as do some proclaimed Christians, etc. They lie, murder, rape, in the name of Allah.

I am not saying that ALL Muslims are hateful terrible people but, come on, if they follow the Quran and just go along with all of these radicals (and there seem to be way more of them lately) without saying anything or coming up against them to show that they are not involved with their agenda then what would you call it? I am by no means an ignorant individual and the fact is that they follow a false, satanic religion.

ocdude,

I will again disagree with your point on Obama not being of Muslim faith.... He was mostly raised by his mother and his grandparents and he only spent very little time with his father, however, he did spend time with his fathers family and he was a practicing Muslim according to his own admittance. Again, he is of the Muslim faith! Um...no, he spent no time with his fathers family. And spending time with people does not make you of the same religion.He does many things that are forbidden by Islam.  

He was a practicing Muslim and I know he went to a catholic school at one point in Indonesia which was known for allowing other religious people to attend (many of them Muslim) and he was registered there as a "Muslim". I have seen the many photos of him with his Muslim brothers in his Muslim garb and I'm pretty sure they weren't Halloween costumes.

LOL...his "Muslim" garb is traditional KENYAN garb...when he visited his fathers family. Kenyans are not all Muslims, hun.

As for him going to "church" here in the U.S.... You should take your own advice and research the church he went to and exactly WHO the radical "reverend" is that heads that so-called church. He teaches false doctrines and blasphemes the word of YHWH/God, he is a racists and is not a follower of Christ. He teaches hatred plain and simple and that my friend is NOT of GOD!STILL doesn't make him a Muslim....and he follows Christ now anyway.

I have done my research thoroughly and I KNOW for a fact that Obama is indeed of the Muslim faith which equals a follower of satan so, if you have a problem with the title "Muslim" then we can just use the latter because it is more fitting as well as being the absolute truth. ANd neither is the truth. Islam is a gentle faith. You are confusing Jihadists with Muslims....which is like saying that all Christians are like the KKK...or the Westboro Baptists.

Actually...if you HAD done your research you would know that indeed he is NOT a Muslim. Watching Fox News and reading right wing conspiracy blogs does not qualify as research. Again....he has 2 years left and will never run for office again. Admitting to being a muslim at this point in his life would do him no harm, so why would he continue to lie? Iy would not get him impeached or arrested, or even do much to his opinion polls. Sorry....you are wrong.

"Muslims are not murdering bastards....any more than Christians are because of what the KKK does." What planet are you from? 

Earth....what planet are you from??

The KKK has done bad things in the name of Christianity just as jihadist extremists have done in the name of Islam. The KKK does not represent Christianity any more than Jihadists represent Islam.

Edited by ocdude
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

ocdude,

Exactly! and I stated that not only Muslims, but that Christians and every other religious group do things they "aren't" supposed to do!

You missed the point!

It wasn't my post that referred to the KKK, however, I agree in the sense that just because KKK members (who some claimed to be Christians) doesn't mean the whole of Christianity are involved in these things, however, Christianity/Christians/citizens stood up against the KKK and made a separation from themselves and the KKK. That is a big part of why the KKK are no longer prominent in this country. When do we see or hear every day Muslims standing up against the Muslim Jihadists and separating  themselves from these terrorists? Not so much. They actually many times just go along with it because they can't go against their Muslim brothers according to the Quran and so, they just allow it and many go along with it so, yes, there is some contrast in what you are saying.

Don't get me wrong, I don't believe in any religion because I believe that they are all meant to cause confusion, separation, hatred and delusion. I follow Yahushua Ha Mashiach/Jesus Christ and the word of my Heavenly Father not some man made religion, doctrine or agenda.

ocdude,

Exactly! and I stated that not only Muslims, but that Christians and every other religious group do things they "aren't" supposed to do!

You missed the point!

It wasn't my post that referred to the KKK, however, I agree in the sense that just because KKK members (who some claimed to be Christians) doesn't mean the whole of Christianity are involved in these things, however, Christianity/Christians/citizens stood up against the KKK and made a separation from themselves and the KKK. That is a big part of why the KKK are no longer prominent in this country. When do we see or hear every day Muslims standing up against the Muslim Jihadists and separating  themselves from these terrorists? Not so much. They actually many times just go along with it because they can't go against their Muslim brothers according to the Quran and so, they just allow it and many go along with it so, yes, there is some contrast in what you are saying.

Muslims do not go along with the Jihadists. They actually HATE the fact that all of Islam is branded with the label of hate. Comparing Jihadist extremists to Muslims is the same as comparing the KKK (or Westboro Baptist) to all Christians. That was the point. The KKK as a group was not disbanded because of Christians but because of civil rights....something that MANY so called Christians protested against.

Don't get me wrong, I don't believe in any religion because I believe that they are all meant to cause confusion, separation, hatred and delusion. I follow Yahushua Ha Mashiach/Jesus Christ and the word of my Heavenly Father not some man made religion, doctrine or agenda.

DOesn't matter. All I am concerned with is your false allegation that Obama is a Muslim. He is not. He does not practice the religion...nor has any Imam called for death for his "apostasy". There is absolutely no reason that, if he WERE a muslim, that he could not say so now.

Edited by ocdude
  • Upvote 2

"Muslims are not murdeing bastards". Tell that to the Christians who are being massacred all over the middle east, and Africa. This video addresses moderate Muslims rather well. Islam is a cancer on the world.

Edited by cranster
  • Upvote 2

I don't support Obama, and never stated that I do.  But neither do I support lying about somebody because you don't support them.  Obama is not a Muslim.  If he was he wouldn't have attended Jeremiah Wright's church for 20 years.  He would have attended a mosque.   

As I stated before and must now state again, the word "republic" doesn't mean "not democratic".  It means a representative democratic system (or representative democracy).  It is not wrong to say that we are a democracy.  Most people understand that this just means that we have a democratic process (or democracy) of majority rule, even if it is representative in nature.   

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democracy   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Types

_of_democracy

No he wouldn't. You are supposedly a doctor, I respect that. I know for a fact that

as a physician you're capable of critical thinking. If it was public knowledge that Obama

was a Muslim, do you seriously think he would have been elected? In Islam it's ok

to lie to achieve victory over the enemy. No Obama doesn't openly claim to be a

Muslim, BUT then how many patients do you have that lie about smoking? Doc, people

lie all the time for allot less of a reason. It's Obama's actions, and who he openly

supports, that causes me to believe he's Muslim.

ocdude,

Okay, this is my last post on the subject because it is simply getting redundant...

If Muslims "hate" the fact that this is going on then why don't they rise up and do something about it? They can't go against their Muslim brothers because of their religion so, they stand by and let it continue just as some Christians did with the whole KKK situation. It is wrong to do this no matter what religion you are following.

If Muslims don't want to be labeled or attached to the Jihadists then why allow themselves to be? Do you think an average every day Muslim who is walking down the street and comes along a  radical who is about to chop off the head of a Christian would try and stop him or even say anything against what he is doing?

As for me making a "false allegation" that is just simply your own opinion and you are entitled to it, however, it doesn't make Obama any less of a follower of Islam and the proof is in the pudding. Also, there is PLENTY of reason for Obama not to claim his true beliefs because he is the president of the U.S. and if he suddenly announced that he was a Muslim after all of this time of denying it do you know what the population would do?!?! As for an "imam"  calling for his death... seriously? He is doing their work and he is in accomplice with them so, of course this would not happen. The fact is that he is a minion of satan and that is all I am really concerned with.

There is NO REPUBLIC anymore people! It is a Democracy. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democracy

What happens to Democracies, like the Greeks, or the Romans?

Look at the Capital building and don't you think it's modeled after the Roman Empire? George Washington is portrayed as a god, Isis is portrayed as a goddess, wake up people!

Wm13

There's no deceit here, LGD.  Just facts.  You seem to be hung up on semantics.  We are a republic, which is a representative democracy as opposed to a direct democracy.  "Democracy" means majority rule, and the majority in our system choose the representatives so we are still a democracy even if we aren't a direct democracy.  As I said, the two terms aren't mutually exclusive any more than the terms "caucasian" and "human", so when Obama refers to our system as a democracy he's not wrong. 

In order to believe that Obama is a Muslim you have to believe that the twenty years he spent in Jeremiah Wright's church was done to mislead everybody about his true identity as a Muslim, which hardly passes the giggle test IMO. 

I do seek truth, which is why I don't wrongfully accuse people even if I don't like them or agree with them.  There's plenty to criticize Obama for without resorting to lies.  Obama was exposed to many cultures and faiths in his childhood, but his only religious practice as an adult has been in Christian churches, not Muslim mosques.  That is a fact.       

Dr Robbins, I wanted to let you know that you are exactly right.  I notice that you don't post too often, but when you do you are quite knowledgeble with your information.  It is quite another story with LGD.  He falls into "text book" categories, ie: if you let someone talk long enough they will hang themselves.  He always preaches about Jesus and says he knows all and tells others if they don't do certain things they will "die in their sins".  I don't remember Jesus having that attitude.  His tune was to be meek and humble and follow him.  He has posted  in the past about "Nuking " the entire middle east just because.  When he doesn't have an answer for someone he calls them a name ie: "muslim moronic fool" in this thread.  Personally, I have never met a middle eastern person who was not kind caring and compassionate.  But, I know bad people exist.  They exist in all facets of religion and all walks of life.  Extremism is never right no matter what side it comes from.  More people have been killed since time began in the name of God than any other cause.  There is a group of people who call themselves Christians who also have a moniker of KKK who would have their way with lgd.  I have more to say but here I stop.  I apologize for ranting on your post, but I didn't want to reply to lgd directly and now I don't have to  I just wanted to let you know what I've read in the past.  I even liked him at first and told him so.  He casts alot of stones...  But one more thing, I hope I never have to meet his Jesus. I will meet my maker with my record on how I treated my brother and sisters and what is in my heart and not how many people I told were going to hell or how many people I turned away from Jesus because I didn't know what I was talking about.

DW

Edited by DWitte
  • Upvote 7

Hi DWitte :)

I just logged on to say THANK YOU. I am appalled at some of the comments that some post all the while

they apparently are preaching a Jesus that I do not know, for which i am grateful for.

I actually in my younger years as a christian, used to be similar, intolerant, and self righteous, until

after some years our Lord showed me how despicable it was even though I thought I was 'justified'

in my judgments against others...then I learned that the measure of judgment that we dish out, will

be measured right back TO us. That broke my heart, and now I am seeing the same attitudes here

for which I am sickened by. I am SO very glad I never met the 'god' that so many here preach.

When I read the part about "nuke em all let god sort them out", in addition to other things that is

difficult to believe would ever come out of the mouths of the faithful, I suggest those learn to control

their tongue, the most difficult task it appears. Think of what others see when they read such hateful 

comments. Those making such comments do not understand it makes them the same as their perceived

enemy. Very sad indeed.

Thank you again for speaking up, but I fear it will be met with just more of the same nonsense.

• Upvote 6

I don't support Obama, and never stated that I do.  But neither do I support lying about somebody because you don't support them.  Obama is not a Muslim.  If he was he wouldn't have attended Jeremiah Wright's church for 20 years.  He would have attended a mosque.   

As I stated before and must now state again, the word "republic" doesn't mean "not democratic".  It means a representative democratic system (or representative democracy).  It is not wrong to say that we are a democracy.  Most people understand that this just means that we have a democratic process (or democracy) of majority rule, even if it is representative in nature.   

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democracy   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Types_of_democracy

you are delusional to believe that obama is not a member of the muslim brotherhood, and he is a homosexualontop of that. Jeremiah wright was covering these men on the down low for public perception, and barry got all set up with michael, for a major deception of a heterosexual marriage.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

you are delusional to believe that obama is not a member of the muslim brotherhood, and he is a homosexualontop of that. Jeremiah wright was covering these men on the down low for public perception, and barry got all set up with michael, for a major deception of a heterosexual marriage.

You sure seem to have the inside track on the president's sexuality, sport.   :o 

GO RV, and NO BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Upvote 2

DW.

You will meet Jesus some day and then you will find that none of your good works

can save you. Of course by then it'll be too late. I'm sorry for you that you can't handle

the truth, nor apparently understand sarcasm when spoken. The NUKE comment

was just that, SARCASM. Because of the direction everyone in that thread was going.

But I did notice how you fail to mention my post where I reminded everyone they should

pray for Iraq and ISIS. Where I told everyone that prayer is the only way to defeat evil.

Oh wait, you couldn't mention that cause you'll meet Jesus on your terms. Not his.

So sorry for you. Really.

I must note that with the sudden world wide rise of attacks on anything Christian

I feel comfortable in saying that you most likely won't have to endure us pesky little

Christians much longer. For Jesus clearly states that in the end all hell will come against man.

He also said that Christians would be taken up to be with him and not suffer your torment.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Most of the line of reasoning on here is that ALL muslims are bad.  With that line of thinking.....every time some American nut job kills his family, school children, neighbors, strangers, dogs.....then that makes me guilty by association as a fellow American.  Clear the mechanism folks.....think it through.   :shakehead: 

GO RV, and NO BV 

Well, it seems to work when it comes to firearms. Every time someone kills someone with a firearm I as an owner of those tools comes under attack from some group or another. When I or the group of American firearm owners are no longer attacked because of a few loose screws I might be willing to narrow the broad strokes that are painting some of these groups. 

• Upvote 1

Oc, it's a real good thing I don't use drugs or I'd definitely want some of your stash.

Telling the truth doesn't require drugs. 

"Muslims are not murdeing bastards". Tell that to the Christians who are being massacred all over the middle east, and Africa. This video addresses moderate Muslims rather well. Islam is a cancer on the world.

Tell that to the millions who were murdered in the name of Christianity.

Extremism is extremism.

No he wouldn't. You are supposedly a doctor, I respect that. I know for a fact that

as a physician you're capable of critical thinking. If it was public knowledge that Obama

was a Muslim, do you seriously think he would have been elected?

If Bush was a Muslim would he have been elected?? We can play that game all day. Just because someone might not have been elected if they were...(whatever thing you are accusing them of being)....does not mean that they ARE that thing. AGAIN.....with only 2 more years to his term and no chance of running again...and given the fact that there I NOTHING ILLEGAL ABOUT BEING A MUSLIM....don't yo think by NOW he would have admitted it?? There would be NO repercussions for doing so.\ He would have NOTHING to lose

. In Islam it's ok

to lie to achieve victory over the enemy.  That is not tre. Right wing conspiracy blogs have claimed that bit it is a lie. It is no more true than vclaiming that Christians are allowed to own slaves because it says so in the Bible.

.No Obama doesn't openly claim to be a

Muslim, BUT then how many patients do you have that lie about smoking? Doc, people

lie all the time for allot less of a reason.

And people TELL THE TRUTH ALL THE TIME TOO. Especially since there is no reason to tell a lie.

It's Obama's actions, and who he openly

supports, that causes me to believe he's Muslim.

And you are wrong.

ocdude,

Okay, this is my last post on the subject because it is simply getting redundant...

If Muslims "hate" the fact that this is going on then why don't they rise up and do something about it? They can't go against their Muslim brothers because of their religion so, they stand by and let it continue just as some Christians did with the whole KKK situation. It is wrong to do this no matter what religion you are following.

If Muslims don't want to be labeled or attached to the Jihadists then why allow themselves to be? Do you think an average every day Muslim who is walking down the street and comes along a  radical who is about to chop off the head of a Christian would try and stop him or even say anything against what he is doing?

As for me making a "false allegation" that is just simply your own opinion and you are entitled to ithowever, it doesn't make Obama any less of a follower of Islam and the proof is in the pudding.The proof is in the pudding that he is NOT a Muslim...if you would open your eyes. Also, there is PLENTY of reason for Obama not to claim his true beliefs because he is the president of the U.S. and if he suddenly announced that he was a Muslim after all of this time of denying it do you know what the population would do?!?! WHAT?? It is not illegal to misrepresent yourself to get elected.....and there would be NOTHIG that cold be done to him.NuAs for an "imam"  calling for his death... seriously? He is doing their work and he is in accomplice with them so, of course this would not happen.That is funny...you claim that he COULDN'T leave the religion without being put to death...but somehow EVERY imam in the world is n on this secret??Yo do know that all muslims do not communicate with others, right?the fact is that he is a minion of satan and that is all I am really concerned with. Sorry. No.

This thread left reasonable thought in the dust..........Christians acting non-Christ like , presidential gods, satan's minions, Cat Stevens.  What the he!! is wrong with us?   :( 

GO RV, and NO BV

AMEN!

Edited by ocdude
  • Upvote 4

Dr Robbins, I wanted to let you know that you are exactly right.  I notice that you don't post too often, but when you do you are quite knowledgeble with your information.  It is quite another story with LGD.  He falls into "text book" categories, ie: if you let someone talk long enough they will hang themselves.  He always preaches about Jesus and says he knows all and tells others if they don't do certain things they will "die in their sins".  I don't remember Jesus having that attitude.  His tune was to be meek and humble and follow him.  He has posted  in the past about "Nuking " the entire middle east just because.  When he doesn't have an answer for someone he calls them a name ie: "muslim moronic fool" in this thread.  Personally, I have never met a middle eastern person who was not kind caring and compassionate.  But, I know bad people exist.  They exist in all facets of religion and all walks of life.  Extremism is never right no matter what side it comes from.  More people have been killed since time began in the name of God than any other cause.  There is a group of people who call themselves Christians who also have a moniker of KKK who would have their way with lgd.  I have more to say but here I stop.  I apologize for ranting on your post, but I didn't want to reply to lgd directly and now I don't have to  I just wanted to let you know what I've read in the past.  I even liked him at first and told him so.  He casts alot of stones...  But one more thing, I hope I never have to meet his Jesus. I will meet my maker with my record on how I treated my brother and sisters and what is in my heart and not how many people I told were going to hell or how many people I turned away from Jesus because I didn't know what I was talking about.

DW

Why are you talking about LGD as if he isn't here?  Be a man, woman or whatever you are and speak to him directly unless you are a-skairt and just like talking behind a persons back. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Wow....talk about delusional.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2