Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tlar: "This Is The Crowning Document" - 07/28/2014

ronscarpa

Tlar: "This Is The Crowning Document" - 07/28/2014

28 July 2014 .. Baghdad newspaper of integrity.

The head of the National Alliance, the Alliance is the largest parliamentary bloc in the House, he was announced in the media and in the presence of all the coalition parties including the State of law coalition.

Ibrahim Al-Jaafari said in a press statement that "the National Alliance is the largest parliamentary bloc, and not the State of law Coalition," and. Adding that he "is not named the largest parliamentary bloc during the first meeting of the Parliament", adding that "but we stood in front of the media, read a statement to that effect in the presence of all the symbols of the National Alliance, including the State of law."

Tlar: I am posting this because of the importance of this. I am sorry if it is already posted here somewhere, but it is the crowning document being as al-Jaafrari is not just the head of the National Aliance but he is also part of the SOL. (State of Law)
~~~
The three blocks within the SOL, Jaafari's block, Badr block and the DAWA have all announced they no longer share the same position as the leadership of the SOL.

They have by all definition defected as the SOL leadership continues to stand behind Maliki. 

Although the DAWA, Badr and Jaafari's blocks don't amount to many MP's, their leaders hold a certain amount of prestige with many members of the SOL, especially the new members (40). 

They are the crack in the SOL's ***** of armor. 

I would expect that were the NA vote held today, I feel it would be - Coalition comfortably over 100 and the SOL about 78 or less. 
The task now is to get everybody in the coalition to decide on one nominee. 

They have honed it down to three, two of which is Chalabi and Mahdi. 

I think we should have a uniform vote by Wednesday at the latest and it is possible that Jubouri will call them back into session before Friday of next week.

tlar

• Upvote 6

Ron,

Thank you :)  if Maliki is out, the race between Mahdi and Chalibi with secret ballots.. we might see it before August  5th because Jabouri will want to push it sooner than later... gosh.. that guy is smart.. what is he eating..? lol

• Upvote 3

Nadita....Looks like he's been getting his prunes.  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: 

Favorite meals of the Iraqi's....

FOODS OF THE IRAQIS

Iraqi food is so strongly influenced by its neighboring countries, Turkey and Iran, it is one of the few nations of the Middle East to lack a unique cuisine. Like the Turks, Iraqis like to stuff vegetables and eat a lot of lamb, rice, and yogurt. Like Iranians, they enjoy cooking fruits with beef and poultry.

Beef with Fruit
Ingredients
  • 1 cup dried prunes, pits removed
  • 1 cup dried apples
  • 1 cup dried apricots
  • 2 pounds beef, cut into cubes
  • 3 Tablespoons vegetable oil
  • 1 Tablespoon sugar
  • 1 Tablespoon cinnamon
  • 1 teaspoon black pepper
  • ½ teaspoon salt
  • ⅓ cup tomato sauce
  • 4 cups cooked rice
Procedure
  1. Place the dried fruits in separate bowls and pour boiling water over them. Let sit for about 15 minutes, then drain.
  2. In a frying pan, heat the oil and sauté the meat until browned.
  3. Add the prunes and cook on low, uncovered, for 20 minutes.
  4. Add the apples, apricots, seasonings, and tomato sauce.
  5. Stir well and cook uncovered for another 10 minutes. Serve hot over rice.

Serves 8.

Although Iraq may not have a distinct cooking style, there are several dishes native to the country. Masgoof is a whole-skewered fish barbequed on an outdoor grill. Iraqis cook almost every part of an animal, from the kidneys and liver, to the brain, feet, eyes, and ears. Pacha is a slowly cooked combination of sheep's head, stomach, feet, and other parts in a broth. A popular side dish, turshi, is a mixture of pickled vegetables.

Wheat, barley, rice, and dates are the staple foods of Iraq. Sheep and goats are the most common meat, but lamb, cows, chickens, fish, and sometimes camels are eaten as well. The meat is usually cut into strips, then cooked with onions and garlic, or minced for stew and served with rice. For the majority of Iraqis who practice the Muslim religion (95 percent of Iraqis), eating pork is forbidden.

• Upvote 1

Nadita....Looks like he's been getting his prunes.  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Favorite meals of the Iraqi's....

FOODS OF THE IRAQIS

Iraqi food is so strongly influenced by its neighboring countries, Turkey and Iran, it is one of the few nations of the Middle East to lack a unique cuisine. Like the Turks, Iraqis like to stuff vegetables and eat a lot of lamb, rice, and yogurt. Like Iranians, they enjoy cooking fruits with beef and poultry.

Beef with Fruit
Ingredients
  • 1 cup dried prunes, pits removed
  • 1 cup dried apples
  • 1 cup dried apricots
  • 2 pounds beef, cut into cubes
  • 3 Tablespoons vegetable oil
  • 1 Tablespoon sugar
  • 1 Tablespoon cinnamon
  • 1 teaspoon black pepper
  • ½ teaspoon salt
  • ⅓ cup tomato sauce
  • 4 cups cooked rice
Procedure
  1. Place the dried fruits in separate bowls and pour boiling water over them. Let sit for about 15 minutes, then drain.
  2. In a frying pan, heat the oil and sauté the meat until browned.
  3. Add the prunes and cook on low, uncovered, for 20 minutes.
  4. Add the apples, apricots, seasonings, and tomato sauce.
  5. Stir well and cook uncovered for another 10 minutes. Serve hot over rice.

Serves 8.

Although Iraq may not have a distinct cooking style, there are several dishes native to the country. Masgoof is a whole-skewered fish barbequed on an outdoor grill. Iraqis cook almost every part of an animal, from the kidneys and liver, to the brain, feet, eyes, and ears. Pacha is a slowly cooked combination of sheep's head, stomach, feet, and other parts in a broth. A popular side dish, turshi, is a mixture of pickled vegetables.

Wheat, barley, rice, and dates are the staple foods of Iraq. Sheep and goats are the most common meat, but lamb, cows, chickens, fish, and sometimes camels are eaten as well. The meat is usually cut into strips, then cooked with onions and garlic, or minced for stew and served with rice. For the majority of Iraqis who practice the Muslim religion (95 percent of Iraqis), eating pork is forbidden.

Hahahaaha.. prunes.. what do they say about prunes if you eat it too much..? lol   I like Turkish food, they are quite good especially the kebabs and I enjoy eating local when I travel so I have tasted some good food that the local eats :) hey.. the recipe above sounds good, I might try it.  Even though, I am not too keen of cooking with fruits :)

GG, you saying you are cooking for Jabouri to come and eat..? and please tell him to speed up the rv camel :)

Glad to see you back :)

Edited by Nadita
  • Upvote 1

Hahahaaha.. prunes.. what do they say about prunes if you eat it too much..? lol   I like Turkish food, they are quite good especially the kebabs and I enjoy eating local when I travel so I have tasted some good food that the local eats :) hey.. the recipe above sounds good, I might try it.  Even though, I am not too keen of cooking with fruits :)

GG, you saying you are cooking for Jabouri to come and eat..? and please tell him to speed up the rv camel :)

Glad to see you back :)

I might cook for him if it speeds up the RV. BUT....I'm not cooking no darn camel.  UGH...they stink and they spit at you. :lmao:

I might cook for him if it speeds up the RV. BUT....I'm not cooking no darn camel.  UGH...they stink and they spit at you. :lmao:

GG :)

Sorry.. you might want to get busy in your kitchen.. seeing how Jabouri is moving.. he won't arrive on the camel.. lol  he will be in something like the flying carpet lol

• Upvote 1

I was home on leave,and I had quite a lot to drink,I woke up the next morning,I had a bottle of gin but no chaser.I was at my sisters house.I looked

everywhere for mixer and I found a bottle of prune juice.that is one mistake I will not make again.

• Upvote 1

GG :)

Sorry.. you might want to get busy in your kitchen.. seeing how Jabouri is moving.. he won't arrive on the camel.. lol  he will be in something like the flying carpet lol

30014058-muslim-man-flying-on-magic-carp

I see him coming...is that the bad moon rising? :rolleyes:

Edited by Goldiegirl