Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I can understand your emotions, for sure...I know this wont make things any better but this is just a speculative thing.

Not an investment

It is prolly 85% something that will never happen but the 15% chance it ever does give's us some hope.

Move on to enjoying life, not waiting for this and if it does ever happen be glad your in the position you are.

What the Heck,

John H

• Upvote 5

I don't expect to see any change until the 3rd quarter of any year, so I don't really get my hopes up other times throughout the year.

Certainly don't listen to the hype during the summer months. Just stick with watching the news and any progress made. Reading and hoping the rumors are true will drive you nuts.

I just have it in my head that if I don't see a change by 3rd quarter of 2015, then this might be a much longer ride than we really know.

JMHO :peace:

• Upvote 1

I can understand your emotions, for sure...I know this wont make things any better but this is just a speculative thing.

Not an investment

It is prolly 85% something that will never happen but the 15% chance it ever does give's us some hope.

Move on to enjoying life, not waiting for this and if it does ever happen be glad your in the position you are.

What the Heck,

John H

Where are you getting this 15% something will happem from? Any logic behind that or just throwing numbers around?

• 2 weeks later...

I've been trying to find my post where I gave the PTB an extra week to get it done since all the "gurus" said it would be done at the end of the month...

Just to say 

I TOLD YOU SO.

Well, see everyone in another few weeks to debunk the gurus again!!

Unless there's something I seriously need to debunk.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I've been trying to find my post where I gave the PTB an extra week to get it done since all the "gurus" said it would be done at the end of the month...

Just to say 

I TOLD YOU SO.

Well, see everyone in another few weeks to debunk the gurus again!!

Unless there's something I seriously need to debunk.

Proud of yourself much?

• Upvote 1

I live on hope, and my greatest hope is for the dinar to make a huge change in my life. Whatever the chances are of that, I choose to live in hope instead of despair.  I have been caught in despair a few times in my life, and I'm here to tell ya', I didn't like it. So I'll stay with my hope, thank you very much. LOL

• Upvote 3

I live on hope, and my greatest hope is for the dinar to make a huge change in my life. Whatever the chances are of that, I choose to live in hope instead of despair.  I have been caught in despair a few times in my life, and I'm here to tell ya', I didn't like it. So I'll stay with my hope, thank you very much. LOL

I so agree with you to Francie.   Its my choice and I choose HOPE.   :)

• Upvote 1

I agree.  I am very hopeful for this to make a change in our lives...and I pray for the Iraqi people.  I feel for them.