Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

URGENT: A Letter From Israel - 07/27/2014

ronscarpa

A Letter From Israel - 07/27/2014

Laura: A part of me hesitates to even post this here, and yet, after my friend sent this to me several days ago.... believe it must be shared. Rebvo, I agree with you.

I received the below from my physician, who's wife is an internationally acclaimed artist. Her artist friend from Israel sent her the following.... very sobering....it captures a feeling none of the news sources convey.>>>>.>>>> The Letter Follows: 

“ It has taken me some days to write down something coherent… but this is how I feel tonight.

I feel like I weigh 500 pounds. Everyone I know feels like they are walking through water.

And sad. We are all so very, very sad. This is what I know right now, today:

The ugliness, the venom and sheer, violent hatred you are seeing in Paris, London, Berlin, LA, Boston, Denver…. this is just the beginning.
~~~
We Jews are the canaries in the coal mine for all of humanity. Today, they are throwing bricks at synagogues and smashing chairs and saying “Kill the Jews.” Tomorrow it will be someone else.

Do the French really think these people will protect and safeguard the treasures of the Louvre?

Do Londoners really think these people will cherish the symbols of the British Empire?

Does anyone really think this is only about Israel and the disputed territories?

Today it is Israel, tomorrow it will be you.

Maybe that is why everyone gets so disproportionately annoyed about this conflict. Because everyone knows after us it gets real personal…

Seeing these violent protests, hearing the sickening screams for death we Israelis understand better than ever we must fight for every square inch and with all we have.

It matters not how much better our military is, how much more precise our targets can be.

It only matters that when the smoke clears Hamas is disarmed, destroyed, disabled and defeated. Forever.

Hamas. NOT the people of Gaza. I feel so very sorry for them. Sorry they were misguided and elected these lunatics.

Sorry that in their desperation they allowed Hamas to fill the empty bedrooms next to their children’s room with rockets.

Sorry that their leaders have mansions and swimming pools and are sitting in air conditioning in another city while they are sweating and wondering where the roof over their houses went. (If not their house itself.)

Sorry that they have been brought up with no inkling of who Israelis are nor what compromise is.

Defeating Hamas will be a big problem for the power brokers because shame and honor are all that matter in this part of the world.

Honor in the Middle East does not come from whether your children are literate, how successful you are, how much money you make, how civilized your community is, nor how many paved roads you have, and whether or not you have garbage collection and recycling.

Here in this part of the world- for Hamas, honor comes from getting revenge.

For them revenge is everything. For them revenge is the only thing.

Remember we left Gaza. There was no blockade. They were free to build a model democracy- the first successful shining, taste of the new, proud Palestine. But they didn’t want that kind of success…

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. We will not be fooled again.

We have nowhere else to go. And the rockets won’t stop.

The folks in Ashkelon cannot shower, have a bowel movement, get more milk or walk a dog without wondering if they are taking their lives in their own hands. There is another Gaza underneath Gaza.

Hamas could have built hundred of schools, paved thousands of roads, build hundreds of kindergartens with the cement and iron they have used to build these underground bunkers and tunnels.

( and you wondered why Israel put a blockade on bringing building supplies into the Gaza strip?)

These tunnels to h*ll are filled with ammunition. And no women or children, not a single elderly person is brought to safety there.

They want them on the street- on the roof, standing right behind- nice and close to the terrorist firing the rocket.

Hamas has refused to let journalists out of Gaza. 

Why?

They need them to take pictures and record the carefully staged piles of bloody children and women. If the journalists leave they have lost the vehicle for distributing their bloody ad campaign.

Hamas asked for a cease-fire. And they broke it. They break every single one.

Israel is setting up a massive field hospital to treat our enemies. From 8 pm on tonight there will be a working maternity ward, an operating theater…a working hospital. For… our enemies.

We are going to lose more boys. Last night we lost 13. With each day we are going to lose more.

But everyone here now understands this is a fight to the death. It is them or us.

They cannot compromise and they don’t want peace or to share or to negotiate. They want revenge even if it means killing their own people. So we have to go in there and do things none of us want to do, but we have to.

So this is why we are all so sad. Israelis want peace so badly.

But we also desperately want to live. We love life and we are not about to let anyone, let alone a bunch of deranged thugs take it away from us. So yes, this is a fight to the death for both sides.

Remember, if they win, you are next.

If we win those symbols of civilization that everyone takes so for granted will remain standing and everyone will criticize and complain about disproportionate responses and war crimes and all kinds of other irrelevant nonsense, but secretly I think everyone will be heaving s sigh of relief.”

• Upvote 10

"After Israel introduced the blockade, smuggling became Gaza’s alternative. Through the tunnels."

Gaza Tunnels
gaza-tunnel-worker-615.jpg

The Tunnels of Gaza    

Published: December 2012  

The tunnels of Gaza are a lifeline of the underground economy but also a death trap. For many Palestinians, they have come to symbolize ingenuity and the dream of mobility.

Editor’s note: As this issue went to press (2012), the conflict in Gaza escalated. Hamas and other groups stepped up rocket fire on Israel, and the Israel Defense Forces launched an air and sea assault on Gaza, targeting the Hamas leadership and sites containing rockets and other weapons, along with civil government and media offices. Israel also extensively bombed the smuggling tunnels in Rafah.

For as long as they worked in the smuggling tunnels beneath the Gaza Strip, Samir and his brother Yussef suspected they might one day die in them.

"After Israel introduced the blockade, smuggling became Gaza’s alternative. Through the tunnels under Rafah came everything from building materials and food to medicine and clothing, from fuel and computers to livestock and cars. Hamas smuggled in weapons. New tunnels were dug by the day—by the hour, it seemed—and new fortunes minted. Families sold their possessions to buy in. Some 15,000 people worked in and around the tunnels at their peak, and they provided ancillary work for tens of thousands more, from engineers and truck drivers to shopkeepers. Today Gaza’s underground economy accounts for two-thirds of consumer goods, and the tunnels are so common that Rafah features them in official brochures.

“We did not choose to use the tunnels,” a government engineer told me. “But it was too hard for us to stand still during the siege and expect war and poverty.” For many Gazans, the tunnels, lethal though they can be, symbolize better things: their native ingenuity, the memory and dream of mobility, and perhaps most significant for a population defined by dispossession, a sense of control over the land. The irony that control must be won by going beneath the land is not lost on Gazans"

"In 2010, after Israeli naval commandos attacked a Turkish flotilla off the Gaza coast, to international outrage, Israel said it had relaxed the blockade. But today there is still only one ill-equipped access point for goods, whereas the West Bank has many more. Israel makes it extremely difficult and expensive for the UN’s Relief and Works Agency and other aid agencies—the source of life and livelihood for thousands of the 1.6 million Gazans—to import basic materials for rebuilding projects, such as machinery, fuel, cement, and rebar.

According to a Gazan customs official I spoke with, the spring of 2011 saw imports at their lowest level since the blockade began. And what did get through, he said, was often degraded: used clothing and appliances, junk food, castoff produce. It was impossible “to meet basic needs,” the official said, insisting that the hesar, or siege, as Gazans call it, was crippling them. Even some of Israel’s oldest supporters agreed. British Prime Minister David Cameron lamented that under the blockade, Gaza had come to resemble a “prison camp.”

http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/2012/12/gaza-tunnels/verini-text

Edited by Maggie123
  • Upvote 2

ronscarpa  -  thanks so much for bringing this "Letter from Israel" over to DV.  Maybe it will help bring to light the perspective of the Israel people.  America needs to wake up - we could and will be next, if Hamas is successful.  Our collective prayers need to be with the people of Israel!  

• Upvote 3

Things must come to pass according to the word of YHWH/God and we are in the birthing pains at this very moment...

It is truly horrific and tragic what is happening not only with Israel and the Palestinians but all around the world... There is so much more happening than what people can even begin to realize unless their eyes are open... and many are blinded because that too is a part of what has been prophesied.

I mean just look at all of the signs that are reveling themselves... Besides the whole Middle East being at war, there is Ukraine and Russia, Syria, Africa, Libya, etc. (war and rumors of war). There are uprisings taking place around the globe. There are pestilences spreading out of control. There are mass die offs of sea life happening all over the world since 2010 as well as mass animal deaths that have been very prominent over the last 3 years. There is rioting and protests like never before. The spirit of delusion is upon many and scoffers and liars are being put in the place of Yahushua/Jesus. There have been many bodies of water including lakes, rivers, waterfalls turning blood red overnight that can't be explained by scientists in places like China, Beirut, Slovakia, France, Africa, Ukraine, Iran, Australia, Canada and even the U.S. in Texas, Kansas and Ohio. In Shri lanka they had a downpour of blood red rain that smelled of raw meat and stained the clothing of people on the streets. There are severe droughts taking place all over as well and historic ones here in the U.S. right now! There is a great falling away taking place right now! Christians and followers of Christ are being murdered in mass. So much more that I won't get into now but, if people can't see that the land is in mourning and that we have surpassed the beginning of sorrows and that we are in the last days according to YHWH's/God's word then they better wake up! Take a look around and stop looking to the mainstream media to provide you your information because they are a part of the deception and spiritual repression also. These things are taking place and we need to ask ourselves WHY are they not being reported by all of these news outlets? Why do they try and put our focus on certain things and not others?

It is always a time to pray but, now more than ever it is a time to pray diligently and a time to prepare for what is to come... The wrath of the Father was poured out on his Son for us... The wrath of the Lamb is yet to come. Our Father tells us that it will be as in the days of Noah! For those who don't know how full of sin and blasphemies, hatred and vileness those day were, they should research it and compare it to the present. YHWH/God is speaking to his children and we need to take heed. The last generation shall not pass away before they witness all of these things!

• Upvote 2

hamas is a sorry lot! the only good hamason (gazan or palestinian) what ever you want to call these animals, IS A DEAD ONE!!! I hope Israel cleans out that cess pool in gaza! These people are like roaches you have to kill the whole lot of them. Those devils are lucky, I'm not in charge, Because they would only be a bad memory! :twocents:

• Upvote 2

hamas is a sorry lot! the only good hamason (gazan or palestinian) what ever you want to call these animals, IS A DEAD ONE!!! I hope Israel cleans out that cess pool in gaza! These people are like roaches you have to kill the whole lot of them. Those devils are lucky, I'm not in charge, Because they would only be a bad memory! :twocents:

You, my friend are a beautiful Child of G-D.

Blessed wishes upon you and yours.

I will pray for you and for your loved ones.

Blessings to you. X

• Upvote 4

Blessed be Israel, for it is the country of the one true children of G-D.

No others will make her submit.

In Gaza live 1,800,000 people... Men, women, old folks, children.....Are they all terrorists?  Really...What are they? Slaughter flesh?

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

They are who the are! They are an accomplice, in their war aginst Jews and Christians! They serve their master the god of darkness! New word for that  today, (terrorist)! These people are on a mission, to try and destroy Jews and Cristians! Believe it are not I dont care! But for me and My house, we  will serve The Good Lord Jesus Christ! I've turned both cheeks to these murdering devils, we have a right to defend our selves aginst people that want to destory you. Now its time to take on the muslims and stop them once and for all. The Brave Israelies are spear heading this battle. The little "o" can not prevent Christians in the U.S. for helping Israel for very much longer. He only has a little over 2 long years left. When the muslims do finally awake a sleeping giant, they are going to rue the day. I hate to spoil the out come of the story for you, cause I have read the back of the Book. It dosent work out to pretty for the god of darkness and his followers (muslims)! There's your anserw to who THEY are! They are part of the problem, not part of the solution! :twocents:  :salute:

• Upvote 3

You sound like such a good christian. Jesus must be proud of you.

• Downvote 1

Always playing the victim...

As usual you are wrong Israel doesn’t play the victim card simply because they refuse to be victims.

That’s why you and the rest of the zombie hoard hate them so much you just can’t stand it when anyone defends themselves.

Hamas decides it can destroy Israel so they start their terror campaign of bombing and killing. But every time Israel kicks their butts and Hamas has to go running to the press and the UN to play the victim and little pukes like you start screaming why can’t Israel just lay down and die like they are supposed to.

You think Israel is tough wait until you dummies turn your guns on the American people

Israel is proof that man cannot change what is written by God.

They will be there until the very end.

No Surrender No Retreat and No Compromise

• Upvote 4