Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A WORD for Saturday - 26 July 2014 - Awesome Story

ronscarpa

A WORD for Saturday - 26 July 2014

"THROUGH LOVE SERVE ONE ANOTHER." Gal 5:13 NKJV

SIMPLY SERVING (1 of 3)

Bill Wilson builds Sunday schools in some of New York City's worst areas. He has been stabbed and shot, and had team members killed. A Puerto Rican lady who could barely speak English said to him one day, "I want to do something for God, please." Bill said, "Okay, ride a different Sunday school bus every week and just love the kids." So she rode different buses--Bill has dozens of them--and loved the children. 

After several months she became attached to one little boy. "I don't want to change buses any more. I want to stay on this one," she told Bill. The boy came to Sunday school every week with his sister and sat on the lady's lap, but never made a sound. She would repeatedly tell him, "I love you, and Jesus loves you." One day to her amazement, he turned around and stammered, "I...love you too." Then he gave her a big hug. That was at two-thirty on a Sunday afternoon. At six-thirty that night the boy was found dead in a dumpster under a fire escape. His mother had beaten him to death and thrown his body in the trash. "I love you, and Jesus loves you." Those were some of the last words that little boy heard in his short life--from the lips of a Puerto Rican woman who could barely speak English. 

Bill says, "Who among us is qualified to minister? Who among us even knows what to do? Not you, not me. But I ran to an altar once and got some fire and just went from there. So did this woman who couldn't speak English.....And so can you...!"

Bob Gass

• Upvote 4

A heartbreaking but beautiful story...

Yahushua's/Jesus' last words were, "Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature".

I believe he meant this for all of those who walk in him, although many believe that women should not be preaching or teaching the word of YHWH/God... but, anyone who has a personal relationship with Christ knows that you just can't not share or spread his word. As a matter of fact, you can't help but do so because the Holy Spirit compels you to do so.

• Upvote 2

A heartbreaking but beautiful story...

Yahushua's/Jesus' last words were, "Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature".

I believe he meant this for all of those who walk in him, although many believe that women should not be preaching or teaching the word of YHWH/God... but, anyone who has a personal relationship with Christ knows that you just can't not share or spread his word. As a matter of fact, you can't help but do so because the Holy Spirit compels you to do so.

Thanks Djorgie ... well said (+1)...ALL who believe are a Royal Priesthood and a Holy Nation, a people belonging to God that we might DECLARE the praises of Him Who called us out of darkness into His marvelous light...Once we were not a people, but now we are the people of God...!  :tiphat: 

• Upvote 2