Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Two Great Rumors In One

bostonangler

A casual conversation

Thursday, 24 July, 2014

pursuitoftruth:   My nephew is the manager of a country club in Albuquerque. He owns Dinar. Last night a bank manager was in the club and my nephew, asked him what he thought about currency investing. (He tells nobody he has Dinar.)

The bank manager said, it can be lucrative. We have a currency now that looks like it is going to pay well.

He asked what it was and the guy said, “I can’t remember what it is called but it is out of Iraq.” My nephew asked, “Is it called Dinar?”

He said, “That’s it!” He said they had been told when a guy named Maliki was removed the currency would be revalued. “Evidently,” he said, “he is a very bad guy.”

This in a nutshell from a casual conversation and the wealth manager never knew my nephew has the currency. It encouraged me, I’ll tell ya. Everything our great gurus have said close to home.

Tlar says we are seeing the finish.
Friday, 25 July, 2014

Tlar The PM position is a tricky one to resolve. Nobody envisioned that the SOL leadership would still be backing M [Maliki] by this point. Everybody has tried to get him to quit yet he hangs on. He just tried to get the courts to declare the SOL as the largest block. It is not. Also they are still meeting. The news coverage makes it sound like they have adjourned because that’s the way Jubouri wants it. You can forget the August 5th date. That also is there as a backstop date and as soon as this issue is resolved, they will call for the nominee and vote. This should be over before August 5th. I have some pretty strong evidence IMO to support my view that the rate will be on the upper side of $3.50. We need a budget and a PM and an RV, period. All three are within sight and are being done while we watch. We are so very close. IMO it would take some extraordinary unforeseen event to stop this at this point. This has been well planned out. We are seeing the finish of this investment everyday now.

B/A

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Nadita, are YOU saying your friend told you that? I ask because I doubt you would make something up.

B/A

Yes.. I would not write anything if I don;t know the source.. there are a few more things he told me that I would not write here :)

• Upvote 4

A casual conversation

Thursday, 24 July, 2014

pursuitoftruth:   My nephew is the manager of a country club in Albuquerque. He owns Dinar. Last night a bank manager was in the club and my nephew, asked him what he thought about currency investing. (He tells nobody he has Dinar.)

The bank manager said, it can be lucrative. We have a currency now that looks like it is going to pay well.

He asked what it was and the guy said, “I can’t remember what it is called but it is out of Iraq.” My nephew asked, “Is it called Dinar?”

He said, “That’s it!” He said they had been told when a guy named Maliki was removed the currency would be revalued. “Evidently,” he said, “he is a very bad guy.”

This in a nutshell from a casual conversation and the wealth manager never knew my nephew has the currency. It encouraged me, I’ll tell ya. Everything our great gurus have said close to home.

Tlar says we are seeing the finish.
Friday, 25 July, 2014

Tlar The PM position is a tricky one to resolve. Nobody envisioned that the SOL leadership would still be backing M [Maliki] by this point. Everybody has tried to get him to quit yet he hangs on. He just tried to get the courts to declare the SOL as the largest block. It is not. Also they are still meeting. The news coverage makes it sound like they have adjourned because that’s the way Jubouri wants it. You can forget the August 5th date. That also is there as a backstop date and as soon as this issue is resolved, they will call for the nominee and vote. This should be over before August 5th. I have some pretty strong evidence IMO to support my view that the rate will be on the upper side of $3.50. We need a budget and a PM and an RV, period. All three are within sight and are being done while we watch. We are so very close. IMO it would take some extraordinary unforeseen event to stop this at this point. This has been well planned out. We are seeing the finish of this investment everyday now.

B/A

We are so very close. IMO it would take some extraordinary unforeseen event to stop this at this point.

Bite your tongue.

I think the title should have been, "some casual BS" lol...

What "bank manager" doesn't know the name of a currency that "looks like it's going to pay well" but who remembers that it is from Iraq and also the name of the PM of Iraq? PLEASE!

I am not being negative here but, why do people bother with bank stories? NO one and especially a banker has a clue as to when or if a RV will take place. If banker's had the inside scoop don't ya think they would ALL be buying up as much dinar as they could?... and don't ya think that would cause a real problem?

Now Tlar is calling it for Aug 5th? What were his last five dates again?

Well, at least they have a new president so, maybe the pace will pick up now. Wish they would decide on the PM... at least for me that would add a little more flavor instead of the same old stale tales.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

What "bank manager" doesn't know the name of a currency that "looks like it's going to pay well" but who remembers that it is from Iraq and also the name of the PM of Iraq? PLEASE!

I am not being negative here but, why do people bother with bank stories? NO one and especially a banker has a clue as to when or if a RV will take place. If banker's had the inside scoop don't ya think they would ALL be buying up as much dinar as they could?... and don't ya think that would cause a real problem?

Well, at least they have a new president so, maybe the pace will pick up now. Wish they would decide on the PM... at least for me that would add a little more flavor instead of the same old stale tales.

A better question would be: If you do not believe in this investment; Why are you here? :)

Edited by gymrat76541
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

I like Tlar, he is even keel and I like what he writes :)  to me no hype :)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

gymrat,

I am sorry, did I miss something?

What exactly led you to the conclusion that I don't believe in this investment? Let me guess... Because I mentioned that no one knows when or if a RV will take place? Or maybe because I don't trip and fall into every BS bomb in the field (especially silly bank stories)... If I am wrong then do tell... When will the RV take place? Will it absolutely take place? Will it take place in your lifetime? Can you give me a single bank story that has panned out or had any truth to it whatsoever to date?

Of course I believe in this investment or else I wouldn't have invested in it. I bought dinar and still hold all that I purchased. I have no plans on selling it and yes, I occasionally check to make sure it is still where I stashed it lol... Just because I don't support the lies and puffing that come along with this "investment" does not mean I don't believe in it. I just choose to be rational and call the BS for what it really is rather than ride the dizzying dinar carousel of recycled poop!

I have hope just as everyone else in this endeavor does but, it is not GUARANTEED and that is the only thing we can say is fact at this point in time...

I understand that many people don't want to hear the truth and would rather live in a fantasy where all of their hopes and dreams come true but, this is a speculative investment and people should try and stay a little more grounded so as not to get caught up in all the hype and lose their reasoning or sight of what the possible outcomes could be pertaining to this situation. Again, I believe a RV will happen at some point but, when? how? and yes, even IF? are questions that remain to be answered.

Just because you believe/want something doesn't always make it so...

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

Nadita,

Thank you for all of your input and obvious research...

I am glad you like Tlar and what he brings. Everyone has their favs. I don't know this person so, I can't speak on their character but, again, what were the last five dates Tlar gave for a RV? I am simply pointing out that all of these people who keep saying this and keep saying that have not been truthful or correct so far. Believe me, I wish one of them were right for once!

• Upvote 1

Nadita,

Thank you for all of your input and obvious research...

I am glad you like Tlar and what he brings. Everyone has their favs. I don't know this person so, I can't speak on their character but, again, what were the last five dates Tlar gave for a RV? I am simply pointing out that all of these people who keep saying this and keep saying that have not been truthful or correct so far. Believe me, I wish one of them were right for once!

Djorgie :)

I have my reason why I like Tlar ;)  and like you said, no one knows and we only can predict.  One of these days, one of the gurus will be right in their prediction.  I don't say things just to say things :) if you ever notice that :) and with any info we get, we take it with a grain of salt and we breathe so we don't turn blue :)  

Oh wow, to believe or not to believe that is the question. :)

Where pick where you stand lol 

• Upvote 2

Just because a story is remarkably similar to others told before doesn't make it untrue this time. I can be untrue, of course, but it could also be true this time. I, for one, have chosen to believe. Not because of any proof, but just because it feels good to believe in something so possible.  Besides, someday (possibly today), we will all hear a bank story on here that is absolutely true. Why not now?  <smile> 

• Upvote 4

Just because a story is remarkably similar to others told before doesn't make it untrue this time. I can be untrue, of course, but it could also be true this time. I, for one, have chosen to believe. Not because of any proof, but just because it feels good to believe in something so possible.  Besides, someday (possibly today), we will all hear a bank story on here that is absolutely true. Why not now?  <smile> 

Francie :)

As always, I like your wisdom.. yes because the boy has cried wolf many times,.. doesn't mean this time he really needs help lol

It's kinda sticky situation as they can be charged with insider trading, especially if they are regulated by FCC and SEC .

• Upvote 2

OK, so a bank manager knows of an investment that is about to pay off big time, but doesn't know what it was called?

BS meter now approaching redline....

That would be like saying a jeweler heard about these clear stones that were worth a lot of money, but couldn't remember what they were called.

I smell something fishy and it's pretty ripe.

• Upvote 3

My friend went to his bank to buy dong and ended up talking to the bank manager and was told "something big is about to happen".  

Ha Ha Ha Ha ! Is this meant to be funny or do I have a dirty mind ?

• Upvote 2

big dong  :shrug:

you tell me :)

Ha Ha Ha Ha ! Is this meant to be funny or do I have a dirty mind ?

Depends on how you read it.. you know exactly what I meant when I said "Dong"  I hope you also have some stash otherwise some banks are selling it for $58 per million dong and I mean Vietnamese Dong :)

• Upvote 2

you tell me :)

Depends on how you read it.. you know exactly what I meant when I said "Dong"  I hope you also have some stash otherwise some banks are selling it for $58 per million dong and I mean Vietnamese Dong :)

If they ever reprint that stuff, maybe they might want to consider renaming it as well.

Pretty hard (difficult) to discuss that sort of thing in mixed company (with a straight face anyway).

Would you like to see my..... Oh never mind!

• Upvote 1

If they ever reprint that stuff, maybe they might want to consider renaming it as well.

Pretty hard (difficult) to discuss that sort of thing in mixed company (with a straight face anyway).

Would you like to see my..... Oh never mind!

RV :)

I agree but they are set in their ways, you know :) careful when you write VND too ;)