Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq jihadists blow up 'Jonah's tomb' in Mosul: official

WM13,

You said it Brother! Couldn't agree more...

They are just blowing up whatever they can find. Maybe they'll run out of stuff to blow up and decide to blow themselves up!

We can only hope! What a bunch of degenerates! Blind, and inspired by Satan do do harm to others and themselves believing they will go to heaven and receive 72 virgins. I believe the Word has a different view.

Matthew 22:30 NKJV
For in the resurrection they neither marry nor are given in marriage, but are like angels of God in heaven.
Mark 12:25 NKJV
For when they rise from the dead, they neither marry nor are given in marriage, but are like angels in heaven.
Luke 20:35 NKJV
But those who are counted worthy to attain that age, and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry nor are given in marriage;

So, saying that I don't believe they are worthy to "attain that age".
Wm13
  • Upvote 2

WM13,

TRUTH!

Just wanted to add that there will probably be quite a few who disagree with "where" Jonah is because they have been taught false doctrines... YHWH/God makes it very clear where we go when we die the physical death. That would be she'ol or the grave. He also tells us that "the dead know not a thing". Yahushua/Jesus also tells us about "death" and it is unmistakable that when you die you sleep until Christ returns.

Why would Messiah return to RAISE the dead in him and gather the living to be caught up to meet him if they were already in Heaven or Hell? Why would he come to make judgment if people were already in Heaven or Hell? He wouldn't! and I don't understand why people fall for this so easily.

If you want true understanding of YHWH's/God's word then you need to read his word and ask that he give you understanding... and stop following MAN made doctrines.

Only ONE has ascended to Heaven and that is our precious Messiah so, I don't want to hear about the thief on the cross either because although he is not in Heaven yet, he will be when Christ returns because that is what Yahushua/Jesus told him and he does not lie.

Scripture has been twisted in so many ways but, if you seek the truth humbly through the Holy Spirit your eyes will be opened.

• Upvote 3

So there are no words in my vocabulary or in the english language that is despicable enough to describe these folks who do these things.  Then, it makes you wonder, what exactly does this do for them?  How does it make them feel?  After that, that feeling they get, where do they go from there?  Blow up the world, then kill themselves?  Really, what would be the purpose?  If it's complete death, they should kill themselves and since they are dead, they will never know who is living or what they are doing.  Is it a fight for power?    Maybe the real reason is they are humans at all, they are something else.  

lets see...they're blowing-up their OWN religions' shrines? OK! That'll show them! Hahahahahaha. See what happens with mental patients are well-armed?? There ought to be a law, by-God. Dunno, just saying...........Happy Ramadam

In Islam, there are sects. ISIS belongs to the Sunni sect. The mosque that was blown up was of the Shiite sect. These are the two main sects of Islam. To put it in terms of Christianity, this would be like a Catholic group blew up a Protestant church. The sects are divided over the fact when their prophet died he did not name a successor. This is tribal mentality. Think of when before King dies he names a successor should he have no children. The Shia and Sunnis have been fighting each other and killing each other since the death of their prophet. It is also been declared from a fatwah - religious edict , that Shiites are not muslims. So sunnis blowing up mosques and shrines of the shiites could technically be said they are not blowing up their own religion's shrines and this is how Al-Qaeda and ISIS feels on the subject matter - according to Sunnis, the Shia are not muslims. Please understand the culture and region better to understand why this is really happening. I agree they are all mental patients!

The 'natural man' in Scripture is synonymous with the 'natural person' as defined in man's laws:
Natural Person: "Any human being who as such is a legal entity as distinguished from an artificial person, like a corporation, which derives its status as a legal entity from being recognized so in law. Natural Child: "The ordinary euphemism for 'bastard' or illegitimate."

Amon v. Moreschi, 296 N.Y. 395, 73 N.E.2d 716." Max Radin, Radin's Law Dictionary,1955, p. 216.

"'Natural Person' means human being, and not an artificial or juristic person." Shawmut Bank, N.A. v. Valley Farms, 610 A. 2d. 652, 654; 222 Conn. 361. (if you look up the word Human Being in an old Blacks Law dictionary the first thing listed is monster.)

Those that are spiritually dead belong to the prince of this world because he's dead himself. Satan has dominion over the natural man, for he is the prince of this world (John 12:31; 14:30; 16:11); and, as a consequence of this, he has dominion over those of the world, i.e., human beings, the natural man – those who receive not the things of the Spirit of God and reject Christ. Because the bondman in Christ is sanctified from the world, he is separated from the adversary's dominion over him–sin (John 8:34). This is the cause for Christ having sanctified Himself in the Truth of the Word of God – to provide the entrance to the refuge in and through Himself for us.

Wm13

• Upvote 1

In my eyes this would be a religious crime that should upset all moslims, but I have never understood how they view the world!

I think as soon as Iraq's new government is formed; the Sunni's in Iraq will join the Shiite's in pushing these extremist out of Iraq and back into Syria!

It can not happen soon enough! :(

DL, brother I understand that.

What baffles me is how we Americans and Canadians sit here in the comfort of our

air conditioned homes with our t.v.s and computers and all the comforts of modern

technology and not even begin to grasp what is happening. With all the information

at our fingertips almost no one comprehend's what is the problem nor the solution.

We seem to be so blinded by our ideology and perceived political perspectives that the

concept that something far greater than ourselves is playing out here is absolutely foreign.

And because of our pathetic ideology and blindness, no one realizes that we ourselves are

being set up for exactly the same type of violence here as is now in Iraq.

No one cares that our own government is infiltrating America with jihadist groups, via

Mexico.

No one cares that our own government has completely abandoned the foundations

This nation was created on.

Few even know what those foundations are.

No one cares that our own government has intentionally separated itself from it's citizenry.

And no one understands that soon chaos will rein in America.

There is only one solution. And few care to even know what it is.

• Upvote 3

The Daash & ISIS are not jihadists.No Muslim is allowed to kill the innocent people nor he can imagine of the destruction of their own Holy Sites or Shrines.According to Quran,''One who kills a human,he kills the whole humanity.''Islam allows everyone to live their lives freely according to their Beliefs & Religions.These so called Islamists are driven out of Islam.These are the hell people.I think all the religions teaches peace.Why all the international community is silenced on the genocides of the muslims of Palestine by Israel.what is the sin of the innocent children & women.Islam don't allow the killing of women & children.Don't the international community can see that tyranny & injustice.And you guys blames that the muslims are cruel.That's completely unfair.   

Really, 

Palestine started it. I hope that Israel will finally finishes it. Maybe the Palestine people should kick out the islamists, so that the innocent don't get hurt when they start a fight. Like the old saying, play with a snake.....you will get bit. I don't feel bad for Palestine..... when they are sending missiles over to Israel. THEY STARTED IT. If I was in charge I would carpet bomb. This is the only way these people get it. :salute:

You can't blame all the muslims for the misdeed of some extremists.Where were you LGD when America & it's allied imposed the bloody war on Iraq on the false basesof weapons of mass destruction and killed millions of innocent Iraqi people.Just because they are super powers no one can blame them.Do the Jesus Christ teaches you this.Don't partially look upon others.Don't forget if you pick up a finger upon others,the other three points upon you.And those bloody Daash are not the muslims.They are just using their names.The muslims are the Shrine makers not the Shrine destroyers.

Well, maybe if those good Muslims you talk about, would publicly fight the extremists, they wouldn't have such a bad name.

The moment of the bombing of a mosque Nabi Sheet in Mosul, Iraq 07/25/2014 
Ahmed Iraqi 
Ahmed Iraqi 
Subscribe 617 
301 + views 
Like I dislike this About Share Add to No statistics available yet Report 
Published on Jul 25, 2014 
The moment of the bombing of a mosque in Nabi Sheet 07/25/2014 Iraq Mosul. There is no power but from God 
God be in aid of the people of Mosul Atnso Lake Brothers + visit our site here http://iraqamar1.blogspot.nl/

amberamin, on 25 Jul 2014 - 02:58 AM, said:snapback.png

The Daash & ISIS are not jihadists.No Muslim is allowed to kill the innocent people nor he can imagine of the destruction of their own Holy Sites or Shrines.According to Quran,''One who kills a human,he kills the whole humanity.''Islam allows everyone to live their lives freely according to their Beliefs & Religions.These so called Islamists are driven out of Islam.These are the hell people.I think all the religions teaches peace.Why all the international community is silenced on the genocides of the muslims of Palestine by Israel.what is the sin of the innocent children & women.Islam don't allow the killing of women & children.Don't the international community can see that tyranny & injustice.And you guys blames that the muslims are cruel.That's completely unfair.  

Wasn't it also said by the same book (paraphrasing), No Muslim blood shall be spilt for killing a non-muslim/kafir? 

The peaceful verse you quoted was abrogated by the one I paraphrased. Islam teaches peace will come when the lands harbor no kafir (but hey it teaches peace so that must be okay!). Until then Islam subscribes to the notion that should kafir be allowed to reside in the land, then that land is in a perpetual house of war until such time the kafir is either eradicated or expelled from the land. Islam means surrender. Really what is cruel and unfair about dropping leaflets and telling the people in the Gaza Strip that the military is coming and citizens need to evacuate then having Hamas declare it not permissible for people to do so? Who is the real tyrannical villain in this conflict? Isreal wants to live in peace, Hamas(shiite) and Hezbollah(sunni) won't let them. What is fair in your eyes is such a perverted concept. When no one in the ME would take the lowly outcasted Muslims, the Isrealites opened their lands for them to come live with them peacefully. There has not been peace in Isreal for over 2000 years. This conflict is just an ongoing conflict since way before you were ever born. Both sides have blood on their hands but Islam more so than the other. Understand the history not some revisionist history or bias towards either side and you will see the truth for what its worth. What's ironic is you want the world to speak up against Isreal and the world is more anti-semite at this point in time than it was since WW2. Why are you only crying for the Palestinians living in Isreal? Why are not you speaking out about the deplorable conditions that Palestinians are living in across the border in Jordan (an Islamic country) or Lebanon. Palestinians are kept in tent cities in despicable conditions of unsanitary filth. Talk unfair, Isreal is a small country. It doesn't have much real estate compared to that of Jordan. And yet it is only Isreal that the Palestinians want. More Palestinans die in those tent cities than they ever do in Isreal. Where are your tears and sobs for the children in Jordan and Lebanon. Ah, you can't speak out against your fellow Muslim and thus we have come to the very crux of the problem. Speak out against the kafir and cry foul, there is no justice and oh the humanity of woman and children. You have no humanity when it is biased towards an agenda that you cry out against, for it is the groups like Hamas and hezbollah that if had their way would commit genocide towards Jews and Christians and athiests. Your tears go unabated by me. When you know the real truth you understand a lot more of what actually is going on than ever. I suggest you wake up and visit a website called memri.org. It will enlighten you unless you truly believe that Jews drink the blood of the new borns and are the "sons of apes and pigs" (from the quran).

• Upvote 4

Maggie123, I was kinda being a little sarcastic when I asked about where you get your resources an the real American truth from, judging by your last reply to me I kinda figured you got it from MSNBC, ABC type outlets. My job over here requires me to sit in front of this computer 7-8 hours a day an there is a big screen TV just above my head so I get news from all over the world. Don't know if your familar with the Al Jarzeera news outlet or not but they don't sensor anything. You say I watch to much Bill O'Reilly but if you would give me a one liner on each of my misconceptions of an unsecure border, legalized sale of Dope and why the president big push for *** marriage, I would appreciate it. I've tried to watch your boy Chris Matthews but he can't speak 10 words without blaming Bush, Reagan or the Republicans for everything, so I take your advice an turn it off. Obviously your a big Obama fan an I won't hold that against you but it does show me where a lot of your thinking is coming from. I don't debate because that's a win, lose campaign that doesn't interest me BUT I do like discussion and dialogue type formats.I know I will never be able to convince you of a different ideology than you have just like you would never be able to change mine but I do like hear other peolpes opinions on different subjects. I also think that normal, rational people can do this without calling each other names or belittling them. You agree?

Hahaha... You make such a nasty post in reply to my suggestions about alternative news sites...

Going on to say I am Obama lover... MSNBC fan...(showing your total ignorance about who I am)

And then have the gall to say we should be "nice"? What a (insert description here).

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7

Please Thesus let me know where you find that false verse.I've been studied the whole Quran there is no such verse.Islam let all the people peacefully live according to their religions.It is visibly clear from the history that when Prophet Muhammmad conquer the Makkah,He 1st of all forgave the killers of his uncle and then he declared the common forgiveness to the non-muslims of Makkah,who greatly tortured him,his family and companions.And when a group of priests from Nigeria came to meet him,he warmly welcomed them and hosted them by himself and stayed them in the mosque and let them worshiped according to their religion.This is true Islam.I don't want to argue it any more.One day,when the Jesus will come,everything will be cleared.

amberamin, on 25 Jul 2014 - 02:58 AM, said:snapback.png

Wasn't it also said by the same book (paraphrasing), No Muslim blood shall be spilt for killing a non-muslim/kafir? 

The peaceful verse you quoted was abrogated by the one I paraphrased. Islam teaches peace will come when the lands harbor no kafir (but hey it teaches peace so that must be okay!). Until then Islam subscribes to the notion that should kafir be allowed to reside in the land, then that land is in a perpetual house of war until such time the kafir is either eradicated or expelled from the land. Islam means surrender. Really what is cruel and unfair about dropping leaflets and telling the people in the Gaza Strip that the military is coming and citizens need to evacuate then having Hamas declare it not permissible for people to do so? Who is the real tyrannical villain in this conflict? Isreal wants to live in peace, Hamas(shiite) and Hezbollah(sunni) won't let them. What is fair in your eyes is such a perverted concept. When no one in the ME would take the lowly outcasted Muslims, the Isrealites opened their lands for them to come live with them peacefully. There has not been peace in Isreal for over 2000 years. This conflict is just an ongoing conflict since way before you were ever born. Both sides have blood on their hands but Islam more so than the other. Understand the history not some revisionist history or bias towards either side and you will see the truth for what its worth. What's ironic is you want the world to speak up against Isreal and the world is more anti-semite at this point in time than it was since WW2. Why are you only crying for the Palestinians living in Isreal? Why are not you speaking out about the deplorable conditions that Palestinians are living in across the border in Jordan (an Islamic country) or Lebanon. Palestinians are kept in tent cities in despicable conditions of unsanitary filth. Talk unfair, Isreal is a small country. It doesn't have much real estate compared to that of Jordan. And yet it is only Isreal that the Palestinians want. More Palestinans die in those tent cities than they ever do in Isreal. Where are your tears and sobs for the children in Jordan and Lebanon. Ah, you can't speak out against your fellow Muslim and thus we have come to the very crux of the problem. Speak out against the kafir and cry foul, there is no justice and oh the humanity of woman and children. You have no humanity when it is biased towards an agenda that you cry out against, for it is the groups like Hamas and hezbollah that if had their way would commit genocide towards Jews and Christians and athiests. Your tears go unabated by me. When you know the real truth you understand a lot more of what actually is going on than ever. I suggest you wake up and visit a website called memri.org. It will enlighten you unless you truly believe that Jews drink the blood of the new borns and are the "sons of apes and pigs" (from the quran).

Well said. Plus one for you.

You can't blame all the muslims for the misdeed of some extremists.Where were you LGD when America & it's allied imposed the bloody war on Iraq on the false basesof weapons of mass destruction and killed millions of innocent Iraqi people.Just because they are super powers no one can blame them.Do the Jesus Christ teaches you this.Don't partially look upon others.Don't forget if you pick up a finger upon others,the other three points upon you.And those bloody Daash are not the muslims.They are just using their names.The muslims are the Shrine makers not the Shrine destroyers.

So your good old buddy saddam never hurt anybody? Never thumbed his nose at the UN/world groups? Nobody here is blaming "all muslims for the misdeed of some extremists." We are, however, calling out the hypocrisy of the rest of the Muslim world who claim (like you) that Muslims don't do this or that, but aren't doing anything to stop ISIS/ISIL/Al Quaeda. Where is the mass uprising of Good Muslims against the caliphate they are trying to set up while destroying Muslim Holy sites? The US has take a lot of blame around the world for the Iraqi Liberation, even though there are several news stories about the wmd that have been found in the last 8 years or so, like the nuclear bomb-possible materials that were shipped to Canada for use there. Get some facts and while you are doing that research, please explain your use of the acronym LGD.

• Upvote 3

I am following this conversation because it reminds me of why I stayed up late all those years learning Islam and what the truth was. Some of the verses I speak about come from Chapter 4 of Quran. I received a quran from the KSA long ago and its buried deep within my boxes. If you want I will dig it up and all the notes I have. If I do this and I give you the verses from which these appear, you need to apologize to me for being skeptical that your being actually said these things. Also I want to point out something in front of everyone reading this thread, every time a non muslim brings a hadith to a muslim they will always tell you that hadith is weak because the authority was weak. Amberamin, I challenge you to find the verse(s). Right now I have been up since 6AM working on assignments I was given late last night. I am not making excuses but surely you will say I am. You and I both know that the hadiths are every bit as important as the Quran is as it is the interpretation. I will look for you but it might be a bit, but really you need to look for yourself to see it in there.

I agree with you,early on the prophet of your religion was friends with Jews and Christians. However, as your prophet grew in your so-called religion, those early verses were abrogated and the Jews and Christians fell out of grace with your prophet. You should know that the Quran is not in a chronological order. However as humans we think linearly. So we are duped into thinking that the Quran was written chronologically. The wife beating verse appears before chapter 9 of the Quran if memory serves me right.

Here is a question for you Amberamin, why does every chapter in the Quran start with a verse that no one but Allah can understand except Chapter 9?  Also if you don't know what the Pact of Omar is, I suggest you look that up and find out the history behind it. You won't find it in the Quran.

Ever wonder why your prophet got angry and killed those who dare question him and the visions he had? Don't just study the Quran. Study the traditions (the hadiths) as well they are as equally as important.

When I was last studying the Quran there was a Muslim group in Canada that was pushing for reform in Canada. These people are the only ones I have ever heard condemn the atrocities that have been committed by Muslims. 

If you speak arabic, search the Egyptian papers before the ousting of their president. There are court cases where this verse, No muslim blood shall be spilt for killing a kafir,  is used to not condemn murderers of non christians to the death penalty. In fact some of the cases have even returned not guilty based on this verse. So here is real world cases in which this exact verse has been used to deal justice in Islam. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I usually don't post verses but because I was asked I will post this one and the quote below. 

Here Amber you can start with these...

Quran (8:39) - "And fight with them until there is no more fitna (disorder, unbelief) and religion should be only for Allah"  

I stand corrected the No Muslim killed for for killing an unbeliever/kafir/infidel mainly found in the hadiths here is a few of them I found

A Muslim should not be killed for killing a non-Muslim." [At-Tirmithi]
Sahih Bukhari 4:52:283
Sahih Bukhari 1:3:111
Sahih Bukhari 9:83:50
Abu Dawud 39:4527
Abu Dawud 20:3224 
Abu Dawud 20:3225

From Islamweb.net (http://www.islamweb.net/emainpage/index.php?page=showfatwa&Option=FatwaId&Id=92261) Question I have heard that if a Muslim kills kafirs without any Shariah reason he cannot be given a capital punishment but if a Muslim kills another Muslim or if a kafir kills a Muslim then he should be given capital punishment. To support this argument they quote a Hadees the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said: “A Muslim may not be killed against an unbeliever” Bukhârî through the narration of `Hazarat Ali. However, I understand that the Hanafî law code permits retribution for the non-Muslim victim’s family to be administered on that family’s behalf against a Muslim murderer. The evidence for that is "And we prescribed for them therein (in the book): The life for the life, and the eye for the eye, and the nose for the nose, and the ear for the ear, and the tooth for the tooth, and for wounds retaliation. But who so forgives it (in the way of charity) it shall be expiation for him. Whoso Judge not by that which Allah has revealed: such are wrong-doers." (Sura Al-Mai'da 45) “O you who believe! Al-Qisaas (the Law of Equality in punishment) is prescribed for you in case of murder: the free for the free, the slave for the slave, and the female for the female. But if the killer is forgiven by the brother (or the relatives) of the killed against blood money, then adhering to it with fairness and payment of the blood money to the heir should be made in fairness. This is alleviation and a mercy from your Lord. So after this whoever transgresses the limits, he shall have a painful torment” [al-Baqarah 2:178] Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “It is not permissible (to shed) the blood of a Muslim who bears witness that there is no god but Allaah and that I am the Messenger of Allaah, except in three cases: a married adulterer, a soul for a soul, or one who leaves the religion and splits from the jamaa’ah.” al-Bukhaari; Muslim). Can you please explain with the evidence from Quran and Sunnah which is a right opinion?
Answer First of all, you should know that a Muslim should not be killed for killing a belligerent non-Muslim according to the consensus of the scholars icon--7.gif. According to the view of the majority of the scholars icon--7.gif a Muslim should not be killed against a free non-Muslim under the Muslim rule. The evidence about this is the saying of the Prophet icon--1.gif"A Muslim should not be killed for killing a non-Muslim." [At-Tirmithi]

Moreover, according to the view of the majority of the scholars icon--7.gif the title (and rulings) “disbeliever” is applicable to a free non-Muslim under the Muslim rule. However,Abu Haneefah, and the scholars of his School of jurisprudence icon--7.gif are of the view that a Muslim should be killed for killing a free non-Muslim under Muslim rule; their evidence is the two verses which the questioner mentioned. Nonetheless, the correct opinion is that of the majority of the scholars icon--7.gif that is based on the above Prophetic narration, which is a direct proof related to the case of dispute. 

Allaah Knows best.

Hope this helps Amberamin your own prophet said it. That was from five minutes of from my search engine of choice. Any other verses/hadiths you would like explained?

• Upvote 1