Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Nadita File – 07/24/2014

Good evening everyone, thanks for watching Nadita File where the spin starts here :)

Plane Shot Down/Ukraine Crisis : Chess reported live while ducking the rockets from Donetsk, US says Russia firing artillery across border at Ukrainian military.  State Dept says there is evidence Russia plans to deliver more rocket launchers to rebels in eastern Ukraine.  EU proposes ban on EU investment in Russian debt, shares in state-owned banks.  Also adding 15 people, 18 firms to sanctions list, may bar arms export to Russia.

Israel – Gaza Showdown :  Bumper64 doesn’t know what to think about he said, she said going on  between Israel and Hamas over rocket landed in Gaza compound containing UN school.  At least 15 dead and 200 wounded.  Hamas says they were killed by Israeli tank shells.  Israel says Hamas rockets landed in the area.  Wiljor thinks it’s still risky for Delta and American Airlines plan for trips to Israel tonight after FAA lifts ban on commercial flights to/from Israel.  EU aviation safety agency keeps warning on flights to Tel Aviv.

Other News : Billyo0 feels bad for the families of Air Algerie flight that went down, killing all 100 passengers and 6 crew.  Burkina Faso team says wreckage of Air Algerie flight from Burkina Faso to Algiers found in northern Mali.  Our prayers to the families who lost their loved ones.  May God give them peace and grace in this difficult time.  Thriver can't believe State Dept’s global database for issuing travel documents crashed.  There will be major delays for millions of people waiting for passports and visas.  Genx4me is glad she got her passport already and hopes you are not one of those millions people waiting for passports.  

A-J516 made a list of what’s been happening since Pres. Obama in the office :  Gold prices grow by about 50%, trading at $840 per oz in January 2009 vs $1,290 now.  Copper is up over 130%.  The minimum wage was $6.55 per hour when he took office.  The first increase was in July 2009, when it increased from $6.55 to $7.25/hour. Minimum wage has not increased since 2009 at a national level.  Unemployment rate was 7.8% in January 2009.  In October 2009, unemployment spiked to 10% - the highest level of this administration.  During his administration, unemployment breached 8% for the first time in almost 25 years.  The current rate is 6.1% which I think its’ way too low and not the correct number. Gas prices have almost doubled since Pres. Obama has been in the office.  The EIA national average for a gallon of gas was $1.85 when he took office in 2009.  The current average is $3.59 per gallon, an increase of 94%.  Pres. Obama’s first term saw the biggest monthly job loss since October 1949 when 834,000 jobs were lost.  In March 2009, 826,000 jobs were lost.  There have been 45 consecutive months of jobs growth, from November 2010 through June 2014.  The S&P500 is up over 130%, Nasdaq is up almost 200%. The US dollar has lost 15% against the British pound, but gained 13% against yen. WTI crude oil prices have gone from $43/barrel in January 2009 to about $102.

Pres. Obama on tax inversions says it’s neither far nor something good for us long term. He says, we can make headway in closing loopholes without raising rates.  Go4profit predicted $19.5B in tax revenue could be lost over next 10 years.  Federal Reserve has properly focused on unemployment which is always bullish on the US.  Economies of Europe and Russia are intertwined.  FAA decision not based on politics or relationship with Israel.  Housing market is recovering, but not as quickly as we like to see.

The bull slipped 3 points on the slippery slope today.  Stocks closed mixed, S&P500 ekes out new record, earnings, econ and international crises still in focus.  S&P 500 hits 27th record close this year, 3rd straight intraday high, Nasdaq 100 hits 14 year high. Riverbed Technology (RVBD) Q2 profit and revenues miss expectations but Q3 can see profits above street view.  The stock went up 2%, closing at $18.30 today. Deckers Outdoor (DECK) Q1loss of $1.07 narrower than expected on revs of $212M.  The stock gained 5.75% trading today.  Captl1 sees opportunity as Amazon sinks 10% after hour trading due to earnings. June new home sales down 8.1% to annual rate of 406K vs consensus of 475K.  May’s reading revised significantly lower, 442K vs initial 504K.  Pandora Q2 profits beat by a penny on revenues of $219M, sees slowing subscriptioin sales growth, stock was down 11% today. Walmart announces the departure of Walmart US CEO Bill Simon, Asia head Greg Foran to take over. Stock is unchanged today.  Jobless claims down 19,000 to 284,000, the lowest level since February 2006.  4 Week moving average down 7,250 to 302,000.

From Dinar land : Sandfly with his deadly weaponTbombs has succeeded in destroying the alien’s beehives and putting more worker bees to sleep forever.  Vietnam1969 reported residents in Tuz Khurmatu fought back and pushed ISIL out of their town.  They know they are risking their lives but it is a sacrifice they are willing to take to combat the terror and tyranny that ISIL represents.  More and more Sunni tribes are turning against ISIL in northern provinces.  Goldie girl read UNSC Ban Ki Moon met with grand Ayatollah al-Sistani in the holy city of Najaf.  Moon praised Sistani for his call to peace and unifying Iraq according to its constitution.  He also met with Maliki and stressed on the importance to fight against terrorism.  They discussed about refugees and what can be done to help thousands of people who are displaced from their homes. UN considers ISIL committing crimes against humanity.  Nannab is tickled to learn it’s official Fouad Massoum is the President of Iraq.  He is a senior Kurdish politician.  This is the 2nd step in forming the government.  The third and last step is to elect a Prime Minister which by law parliament now has 30 days to elect a Prime Minister which position was held by Maliki for two terms.  Maliki’s party won the majority seats but there has been local and international pressure to form an inclusive government following the ISIL crisis.  Rodandstaff cheers on Jubouri, the House Speaker as he takes the bull by the horn, and pushing through for the election of President to form the unified government, they look forward for the important election of Prime Minister and hope the new government will bring unity to face terrorism and Iraq, once again rise above and be a player in the world economy.  So who will be the next Prime Minister? Will it be Chalibi or Mahdi?  The lucky card could be picked by Chalibi J

From Rumor land: Tlar says Jubouri has played the card correctly and Fouad Massoum is the President elect to serve Iraq and in the process of electing his VP’s which will be a Shiite and Sunni, then by law he has 15 days to nominate the Prime Minister.  Tlar believes the nomination of PM could be done later today or tomorrow.  No word yet about Maliki’s resignation nor budget approval .  If all is good, this will be over soon.  Mt. Goat says two down, one to go. If it’s successful with the PM nomination and election, we will be in excellent window to finally see the internation rollout of the IQD.  From the desk oassoum is the President elect to serve Iraq and in the process of electing his VP’s which will be a Shiite and Sunni, then by law he has 15 days to nominate the Prime Minister.  Tlar believes the nomination of PM could be done later today or tomorrow.  No word yet about Maliki’s resignation nor budget approval .  If all is good, this will be over soon.  Mt. Goat says two down, one to go. If it’s successful with the PM nomination and election, we will be in excellent window to finally see the internation rollout of the IQD.  From the desk of Stryker believes it’s matter of days and not months.  Adam Montana says if Iraq were to rv too soon, they could severely sabotaged their ability to maintain a new rate, and that wouldn’t be good for anyone.  BGG says Massoum has 15 days to elect PM and that falls to August 5th.  Tim724 says the committee is required to submit its report on the budget within two weeks from the date of its formation.  

The spin stops here :) send your comments to #naditafile,  Dinar Thug is next, good night everyone :)

Edited by Nadita
  • Upvote 7

I want to add my opinion :)  I feel the excitement and anticipation of Iraq's leaders and people toward the new forming government.  It feels like these new leaders are chosen for such a time like this to propel Iraq to the next level and emerge as a world player in the next decade.  All eyes will be upon Iraq as they rise from ruins to glory.  It's like butterfly coming out of the cocoon and pumping the fluids into the wings and waiting for the wings to dry so it can fly.. that's how I feel and see it :)  and again only my opinion.  I pray the new leaders are the leaders who have the best interest of His people and country at heart and will lead Iraq to its glory once again.  I am praying for true leaders that will lead by example and lead from the front and with a clean heart :)

• Upvote 6

NADITA....

Wellll, I feel like that wet butterfly. Probably just spilt alcohol, while waiting

for our deal to be effectuated!..................... :soon:....................... :praying:.....................but, still........................................................ :rocking-chair:

Great spin and loving your added opinion.  The excitement is definitely there.  :twothumbs:

Pattyangel :)

Good to see you tonight.. yes the excitement is definitely there and hopefully we can see the fireworks soon :)

Nadita - how you cover that much news and get anything else done is amazing. Your opinion on what is happening in Iraq is pretty cool as well! Thanks, keep up the good work-makes life much easier for the rest of us!!!

Thriver :)

My pleasure.. today there is some mistypo as my brain was overloaded with deadline and meeting :)  

• Upvote 1

Good evening Nadita, and once again you have delivered a spin that tops the charts. Lots going on these days and I applaud you for your continued contribution to us all here in DV, it boggles my mind on how you keep track of the days events and then compress it all down into a straight edge delivery. Nadita file is where it's at for us here and I sure do appreciate all that you do.

• Upvote 1

THANKS

You are welcome :)

NADITA....

Wellll, I feel like that wet butterfly. Probably just spilt alcohol, while waiting

for our deal to be effectuated!..................... :soon:....................... :praying:.....................but, still........................................................ :rocking-chair:

Chess.. there is a difference between spill and chug lol 

thanks Nadita, super spin.

AJ :)

Glad you like it :)

Good evening Nadita, and once again you have delivered a spin that tops the charts. Lots going on these days and I applaud you for your continued contribution to us all here in DV, it boggles my mind on how you keep track of the days events and then compress it all down into a straight edge delivery. Nadita file is where it's at for us here and I sure do appreciate all that you do.

Good evening, Wiljor :)  

I am glad you enjoy reading Nadita File..once it rvs, you will miss it :)

• Upvote 1

Nadita, what you do shows talent beyond 97percent of those here.

Adam has a Harvard degree and even he doesn't surprise me. Guess you expect

someone like him to be intelligent. However, you seem to be one of US. With the

exception of a Harvard degree. That just blows my away. Keep up the good work.

• Upvote 2

You nailed it again! Thanks for the hard work.

Gen :)

This time..I nailed it pretty good lol .. glad you are back.. been missing you :)

Nadita, what you do shows talent beyond 97percent of those here.

Adam has a Harvard degree and even he doesn't surprise me. Guess you expect

someone like him to be intelligent. However, you seem to be one of US. With the

exception of a Harvard degree. That just blows my away. Keep up the good work.

LGD,

You are right.. :)  I am one of  US and no Harvard graduate :)   

Great spin Nadita sorry for being late but I had to take my beautiful bride of 32 years for a well deserved night on the town.

Capt :)

I'd rather you be late because your bride should come first :) glad to hear you had an awesome night :)

It's really tough to try and add any other well meaning comments that have not already been said. So from the bottom of my heart I say Thank you for the spin. So refreshing and positive not to mention dead on with the info. :bravo: :bravo:

• Upvote 1

Great spin as always Nadita!!! :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

Speaking of moons... :moon-from-car:

I spoke with Ban Ki Moon earlier this morning and he's excited about the new moon this Saturday.  He's say's it's positive energy for just about anything spectacular to happen. :o

I wonder if he has any inside information. ;)

new-moon.png