Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ISIS demands all women in Mosul undergo FGM

For every father, brother or husband who tolerates or subjects their women to these procedures, they should have their testicles cut off. And for the mothers and sisters who support it... my God, I don't know. The only thing that will eventually stop this is the education of women, to the point where they can work and make a life and money for themselves and be in control of their own destinies. Beliefs and laws that keep women from learning how to read and be schooled, and drive, and have jobs only serve to keep them enslaved and subject to brutalities such as this. Maybe in a hundred years...

• Upvote 2

Those tough Isis extremists and their laws. Why don't they just castrate the men? They already cover up the women, then they deny them an education and now this! What crazy stuff is in their water? Where do they get this stuff? These little men aim their anger at defenseless women. They are amazingly crazy!

It's such a twisted view of the world! I think there needs to be a clan up and swiftly. Educating the masses is a quick,start to clean out their warped anger. The wealthy people there deny the rest of their own people any quality way of life! Yet, at the same time those rich sob's then point the finger at the USA and western democracy. It's a way to keep the masses under control.

I'm concerned for the future of our kids and this world.

• Upvote 3

It is done all over the world in many Islamic countries. Manly African countries at the age of 5 and 6 yrs old.  Back in 2003 over 120 million women were mutilated in 28 of these countries.

There are stories of Muslim men who take their daughters "back home" and they are living here in Canada, to have this done.  Although I have heard there are some doctors here that are mutilating these girls in North American.

There are Canadian doctors here that work to "repair" young women that have come from these countries where it has been done. That is if they survive.  Many die before the age of 14.  There are many groups that strongly protest and try to stop this all over the world.

This is the worst type of control over women that mankind has ever seen.

Makes me want to mutilate those men with my own machete and I wouldn't even flinch.

Understatement GG.... I would seriously want to use the smallest, oldest, dullest, rustiest, pocket knife I could find. It would be done without any anesthesia, and it would take me a full day to slowly multilate it beyond recognition.... And then last but not least....sew up the pee hole for good measure. I would not do that in the name of control, but in the name of "Does it hurt now?" "How about now?" "And how does it feel now?" I'd take it one step further, as in "Clockwork Orange" further as I mutilated their desire to ever have sex again!!! If they even think about it they double over on their knees throwing their toenails up. Top it all off with some ever popular Russian Krocadil injected into what is left of their manhood to watch the drug rot it off day by day! Yup, then and only then would I feel better about what they do to the women. Ironically, only around 8% of the women in Iraq are mutilated, other countries are as much as 98% according to the UN....

• Upvote 5

Oh come on people, give maggs a break. She's just supporting these poor little Muslims

right to express themselves. I mean after all Islam is the true religion of peace. While

Christians are just so hateful. Allah is the real god of love and he sanctions this.

The Christian God is just so mean and hateful, please people try to expand your mind

and see maggs point of view. She's so wonderfully enlightened.

• Upvote 9

Where's the National Organization of Women?

The Real War On Women: Why Do Feminists Ignore the Plight of Women in Muslim Societies? 

It is a curious fact that our courageous feminists leaders, women who attack mild-mannered American men at the slightest sign of sexism, often grow oddly silent when confronted with the more fundamental abuse of women in Muslim societies.

Inclined to speak out against female genital mutilation (FGM), the barbarian practice described so heartrendingly by Ayaan Hirsi Ali, who experienced FGM?

Don’t—you’ll only show how culturally insensitive you are.   

In a piece on the leftwing Guardian's Comment is Free website, a feminist columnist chastises to those who are critical of the way women are treated in Muslim societies by saying, "This isn't ‘feminism'. It's Islamophobia: I am Infuriated by White Men Stirring up Anti-Muslim Prejudice to Derail Debate on Western Sexism."  She went on, “Horror stories about Muslim misogyny have long been used by western patriarchs to justify imperialism abroad and sexism at home."

Given the atmosphere in which feminists operate, Julie Bindel, an English feminist, co-founder of a group called Justice for Women, and a frequent Guardian contributor deserves kudos for having the guts to write this on the Standpoint magazine site:

"I am a deeply committed radical feminist who, for more than three decades has fought against sexual and gender-based violence, but am I within my rights to speak of a universal war against women?" 

"Not according to the appeasers of Islam. I am, it would appear, allowed to speak about the abuse of women by men, so long as they are within my demographic. But if I stray from my own turf and begin to speak of such abuse within Muslim communities, I am sticking my nose in where it is not wanted."

"Worse, I am imposing my white, Western imperialism on what is described by my critics as a much misunderstood, maligned community."

Bindel tells the story of a British-born Jewish feminist blogger who wrote a post sympathetic to the aforementioned Ayaan Hirsi Ali, a feminist who respects and values the traditions and liberty of Western society. A friend wrote the blogger to say that she regarded Hirsi Ali, a former member of the Parliament in Holland who had to flee and now lives under a death threat from Muslim authorities, as “megalomaniac and self-promoting.”

What are we to make of the phenomenon of feminists who won’t lift a finger (or at least their voices) to help women who really suffer in the Muslim world? Are they really unable to see that these women suffer? Bindel thinks that such feminists are “more cowardly than ignorant.”  

Yes, it doesn't take much bravery to be critical of Western society.  The real war on women is being waged elsewhere, however.

Shame on all those professional feminists in free societies who routinely dismiss the very women most in need of their support.

http://iwf.org/blog/2793367/The-Real-War-On-Women:-Why-Do-Feminists-Ignore-the-Plight-of-Women-in-Muslim-Societies--#sthash.fjq5wdPr.dpuf

Thank you k98nights... FGM is an important subject that rarely gets the attention it deserves. +1 :)

• Upvote 4

Is it any wonder Islamic men (and the women whom defend it) mutilate women in such a despicable "way of life" as from the get go of this politcal theocratic religious cult women have been denied rights and have been killed all in the name to pray five times a day (the origin to the praying five times a day is quite funny and has to do with their prophet ascending to heaven from the furthest corner of earth - the mosque in Jerusalem. ) Women have little to no rights in Islam because women are deemed to be unclean due to their mensas. Islamists will claim that when a woman is raped they have justice for the woman. Here is the truth, when a woman is raped and she is Islamic, she has to have four male witnesses who actually see the rape in progress. If there are no witnesses who do come forward, then she is labeled as an adulterer and according to Al-Sharia as outlined in Quranic verse and hadiths she is subjected to be stoned to death. Is this justice?

Honor Killing is a very real horror for women not just in the Middle East but all over the world. In the last five years, there have been several cases of Honor Killings here in the United States (yes the good ole' US of A) and you wonder why states are trying to pass laws to the effect that international law cannot be used as precedence for US law. Women's rights in Islam are little to non existent as they are told what, when and how to do things. I could sit here and tell you funny stories all day long that are written in the hadiths that have nothing to do with their pederant prophet. Like how you are supposed to sleep a certain way or because a little devil (djinn) pees in your nose(or ear?) that you perform ablution, etc. The real war on women is not this false facade being portrayed by feminazis and demorats but by an omnipotent being who has no physical form that we could ever imagine. This being through the voice of man seeks to denigrate women in all forms and fashions and has been succesful at it for over 1500 years because the temptation for men is too great.

The real war on woman is right in front of the world and yet so many women turn a blind eye to it. It's like that of doemstic abuse, a woman will love her abuser until she is clearly shown the wrong and harm it is doing to her. Once she is free then and only then can she come out from under the shell she has formed. Is it any wonder that women are treated this way when a Islamic author writes a book in the 21st century about how to beat your wife and not leave a visible mark and this is given a thumb's up by Shah of Iran or the majority of the Islamic world? (In all fairness, most so-called peaceful muslims will tell you, you can hit your wife with a toothpick or toothbrush. Beating your wife is outlined in the quran.) 

Do not come at me telling me Islam is a peaceful religion,tell me to stop the hate or call me an Islamophobe when you do nothing but spew hatred through the divisive words and your actions are to bring more women into the fold of this so-called religion. Islam preys on the weak and feeble. They gain power through numbers. A woman who has a low self esteem is very vulnerable to these predators. Women who are Islamic cannot marry, date or even be seen fratenizing with any male outside of Islam. This is the very basis of why Honor Killings happen. And yet the Islamic men(and women sometimes) prey upon women no matter what the women subscribe to in their religion. It has been said if Islam cannot conquer by the sword and it cannot conquer by the word, then it shall conquer by breeding the kafir out of existence.

Here is a fun fact: Do you know what three rocks are for in Islam? Hint: When you step into the bathroom stall, you are supposed to step in with your left leg first. (All according to the Hadiths)

• Upvote 2

Oh come on people, give maggs a break. She's just supporting these poor little Muslims

right to express themselves. I mean after all Islam is the true religion of peace. While

Christians are just so hateful. Allah is the real god of love and he sanctions this.

The Christian God is just so mean and hateful, please people try to expand your mind

You Are one of the biggest hypocrites I have ever seen... Truly Pathetic

LGD You have been lying about me and everything that I stand for. I don't take that lightly.

LGD's Quote:

ladyGrace'sDaddy, on 23 Jul 2014 - 7:47 PM, said:snapback.png

And yet she went on in agreement with Rochester in another thread about how it was acceptable to crucify Christians as a legitimate means to an end.

Maggie, I truly love you and sincerely pray for you in tears EVERY DAY. These are

not just words for me. This is what I do. But I simply cannot remain silent in the face of such lies.

My dear friend, you are wrong. With as much love as is humanly possible.

Just, please, ask God. He will show you.

You Are Lying LGD.

Rochester Posted 17 July 2014 - 09:17 PM

"I'm fine with the CIA screwing around with Iraqi politics. Looks like they are doing a good job of it. Bravo CIA!

And I am fine with the banks making money off war."

I strongly disagreed with this statement,  ^^^^^^^^^^^

Rochester Posted 19 July 2014 - 08:05 PM

ladyGrace'sDaddy, maybe I just have more of a conscience and honesty about it, and you wish to hide from the moral consequences of your decisions. I think you are hiding behind a self-proclamation of holiness.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz38OiRMjvI

That was the statement I agreed with      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^           And now I agree with that statement even more LGD.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/user/36321-maggie123/#ixzz38VSYdY00

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

As appalling as all of this is, none of this is new. Women have been persecuted since the dawn of time. We just happen to be reading some of the Muslim customs because of our membership here on DV.  Otherwise, we don't see, read about it and concern ourselves with what really goes on in the world concerning women until it's in our own backyard so to speak.

It might surprise you to review some of the many "recent" laws that came into affect only with the last 30 yrs in the wikipedia link. As a woman, I am exposed to much of what still goes on today. Women here in North America experience it all the time, but for the most part say nothing or report nothing.  You wonder why that is.

In Canada, marital rape was made illegal in 1983. REALLY????   Yes up until then a man could "rape" his wife because in the eyes of the law he "owned" her. Many of my sisters in this world could tell your stories that would curl your hair.

What I do hope and need to believe is that for the most part the Western world has moved toward a more "enlightened" society where women are viewed in a better light and as the bringing of light from God to earthly beings, but there are many areas where we have yet to grow by overcoming huge hurdles. Even in NA.

To be born as a woman (and I do believe we have the choice of our sex) is to take on a life existence one of a "sisterhood mission" as I call it and work to overcome what has been a brutal existence for women since the beginning of time. Women should be celebrated all over the women for their bravery in just taking that role on in addition to all they do and bring to mankind.

Hope this doesn't offend anyone.

GG

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Violence_against_women

History
magnify-clip.png
X-ray of bound feet, China

The history of violence against women remains vague in scientific literature. This is in part due to the fact that many kinds of violence against women (specifically rape, sexual assault, and domestic violence) often go unreported or under-reported, often due to societal norms, taboos, stigma, and the sensitive nature of the subject.[18][19] It is widely recognized that even today, a lack of reliable and continuous data is an obstacle in having a clear picture of violence against women,[20] so a historical picture of violence against women becomes even more difficult to capture. Although the history of violence against women is difficult to track, some claim that violence against women has been accepted, and even condoned and legally sanctioned throughout history.[21] Examples include the fact that Roman law gave men the right to chastise their wives, even to the point of death,[22] the burning of witches, which was condoned by both the church and the state,[21] and an 18th-century English common law allowing a man to punish his wife using a stick "no wider than his thumb." This rule for punishment of wives prevailed in England and America until the late 19th century.[21] Some historians believe that the history of violence against women is tied to the history of women being viewed as property and a gender role assigned to be subservient to men and also other women.[23] Oftentimes, explanations of patriarchy and an overall world system or status quo in which gender inequalities exist and are perpetuated, are cited to explain the scope and history of violence against women.[19][20] The UN Declaration on the Elimination of Violence against Women (1993) states that "violence against women is a manifestation of historically unequal power relations between men and women, which have led to domination over and discrimination against women by men and to the prevention of the full advancement of women, and that violence against women is one of the crucial social mechanisms by which women are forced into a subordinate position compared with men.”[24][25] To the modern day, it is recognized that violence against women exists everywhere, and that "there is no region of the world, no country and no culture in which women’s freedom from violence has been secured."[20] Attention is often drawn to the fact that some forms of violence are particularly more prevalent in some countries/parts of the world, often in developing countries or the Third-World; for example, the associations of dowry violence and bride burning with countries such as India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, and Nepal; acid throwing also with these countries, as well as some places in Southeast Asia, such as Cambodia; honor killings with the Middle East and South Asia; female genital mutilation with particular regions in Africa, and to a lesser extent the Middle East and some other parts of Asia; marriage by abduction with Ethiopia, Central Asia and the Caucasus; abuse related to payment of bride price (such as violence, trafficking and forced marriage) to certain parts of Sub-Saharan Africa and Oceania. (see also lobolo).[26][27] Some regions are no longer associated today with a specific form of violence, but such violence was common until quite recently in those places - this is for instance the case with honor-based crimes in Southern/Mediterranean Europe.[28] For instance, in Italy, before 1981, the Criminal Code provided for mitigating circumstances in case of a killing of a female or her sexual partner due to honor reasons, providing for a reduced sentence for such killings.[29] However, using any explanation based on culture to justify specific forms of violence against women may legitimize such acts. There is also debate and controversy about the ways in which cultural traditions, local customs and social expectations, and various interpretations of religion can interact with certain abusive practices.[20][30] Specifically, cultural justifications for certain violent acts against women are asserted by some States and by social groups within many countries claiming to defend cultural tradition (also historical tradition), but these justifications are questionable precisely because these defenses are generally voiced by political leaders or traditional authorities, not by those actually affected.[20] But the need for sensitivity and respect of culture is an element which cannot be ignored either, thus a sensitive debate has ensued and is still ongoing.

However, there has also been a history of recognizing of the harmful and wrongful effects of this violence, and actions have been taken to classify it as unjust. In the 1870s, courts in the United States stopped recognizing the common-law principle that a husband had the right to "physically chastise an errant wife".[31] In fact, the first state to rescind this right was Alabama in 1871.[32] In the UK the traditional right of a husband to inflict moderate corporal punishment on his wife in order to keep her "within the bounds of duty" was removed in 1891.[33][34] More recently, in the 20th and 21st centuries, and in particular since the 1990s, there has been a large increase in activity on both the national and international levels to research, raise awareness and advocate for the prevention of all kinds of violence against women.[20] Most often, violence against women has been framed as a health issue, and also as a violation of human rights. As for current information, a study from 2002 estimated that at least one in five women in the world had been physically or sexually abused by a man sometime in their lifetime, and that "gender-based violence accounts for as much death and ill-health in women aged 15–44 years as cancer, and is a greater cause of ill-health than malaria and traffic accidents combined."[35] Although there are many different forms, certain characteristics of violence against women have emerged from the research, for example, quite often acts of violence against women are not unique episodes, but are ongoing over time, and that more often than not, the violence is perpetrated by someone the woman knows, not a stranger.[19] However, all of the research seems to provide convincing evidence that violence against women is a severe and pervasive problem the world over, with devastating effects on the health and well-being of women and children.

Just SICK! and EVIL!

There is nothing that any of us could do (including killing them) that would suffice for what they truly deserve, however, when they have to face YHWH/God... and I mean the only, true, living Elohim and creator and not some sick made up, sinister, perverted, sorry excuse of a god they believe to be the Almighty (who is really just satan in one of his MANY disguises) then and only then will they realize what is about to befall them. EVERY knee will bow before our King and EVERY soul will be judged accordingly. How much more delusional can these people get?

I just find it curious that the women in these twisted religions always have to suffer greatly at the hands of men. You don't see men getting stoned for adultery or being raped. You don't see men having to cover themselves up or be killed. You don't see little boys being forced into marrying an old woman... Just something to think about I guess, but the fact is that this is the work of our adversary and I personally can't wait for the day that he and all of his followers have to stand before our Heavenly Father.

Well said Djorgie...Amen..!  Be blessed & have a great weekend everyone.  We need to be praying strongly in the Spirit...!  :tiphat:

:twothumbs: (+1) Djorgie...!

I think God made each of us just as He wanted us to be, and any man who assumes he has the right to alter the Godly perfection of another human being is trying to usurp the role of God. There will be a price he will have to pay for doing this, and I don't envy him when that time comes.

It's horrible and every Religion has it done in some sort of way. I grew up Catholic in N. J.  My Brother was a normal Male . Why did our Parents have to have him tortured through Circumcision ? It hurts the Baby and it ruins his Sexual Experience. His feelings are now less with Nerve Endings gone. It's a Crime what these Animals do to each other.  JMHO

• Upvote 1

You want to kill the victims too???   SICK

Good Post Djorgie... Thank You.

Do you have anything intelligent to say? The couple of your posts I've read would imply that you barely have a handle on reason or American dialect. Troll somewhere else. Everybody would do good to ignore this hyena.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

LGD, don't feed the trolls, some people are simply best left ignored. ;)

• Downvote 1

I can't even put into words how revolting this is.  God Bless free societies.

I'm with ya on this . . . I've known of these pracices for years-I'd like to see the women string these people up by their feet and stone them all the way into hell.

• Upvote 1