Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ISIS demands all women in Mosul undergo FGM

ISIS demands all women in Mosul undergo FGM

Published 24 July 2014 | Lucinda Borkett-Jones

mosul.jpg?w=720&h=405&l=50&t=40

An empty house of a Christian family in Mosul with Arabic writing that reads, "Long live the Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant. Muslims are happy with the return of Mujahideen. God is Greater,".

The militant Islamist group Islamic State (ISIS – formerly the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant) has ordered that all women in Mosul, northern Iraq, must undergo female genital mutilation (FGM).

United Nations official Jacqueline Badcock, based in Irbil, said the fatwa applied to all women aged 11 to 46, which could result in the cutting of 4 million women and girls.

The UN General Assembly passed a resolution in 2012 calling for the end to the practice in all nation states.

Islamic State took control of Mosul, the second largest city in Iraq, on June 10.

Since then there has been increasing persecution of minority groups, including Christians, Shiite Turkmen, Shabak and Yazidis, along with the enforcement of extreme Sunni Islamic teaching.

http://www.christiantoday.com/article/isis.demands.all.women.in.mosul.undergo.fgm/39060.htm

• Upvote 1

I'm about ready to buy a GD plane ticket and go end as many of those bastards that I can my self. :ph34r:  I'm really getting pissed that we havent dropped some bombs on those pricks. Sorry for the language, but I'm really getting pissed. :angry:

ISIS is crazy!  They are soooooo going to get what they deserve. 

Not from our "***** and theif".

I guess you cant say "*****" on DV.  LOL  :shrug:

• Upvote 6

Just SICK! and EVIL!

There is nothing that any of us could do (including killing them) that would suffice for what they truly deserve, however, when they have to face YHWH/God... and I mean the only, true, living Elohim and creator and not some sick made up, sinister, perverted, sorry excuse of a god they believe to be the Almighty (who is really just satan in one of his MANY disguises) then and only then will they realize what is about to befall them. EVERY knee will bow before our King and EVERY soul will be judged accordingly. How much more delusional can these people get?

I just find it curious that the women in these twisted religions always have to suffer greatly at the hands of men. You don't see men getting stoned for adultery or being raped. You don't see men having to cover themselves up or be killed. You don't see little boys being forced into marrying an old woman... Just something to think about I guess, but the fact is that this is the work of our adversary and I personally can't wait for the day that he and all of his followers have to stand before our Heavenly Father.

• Upvote 8

The Iraqi army has cowardly ran off.  Everyone fending for themselves.  Just plain evil.  They're killing their own future.  So many will suffer before anything is done.  If anything is done in the form of military, then yes we will have innocent victims, that's a given.  So sad. 

Edited by pattyangel
  • Upvote 3

http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/dgreenfield/caliph-of-islamic-state-orders-genital-mutilation-of-4-million-women-and-girls/

Caliph of Islamic State Orders Genital Mutilation of 4 Million Women and Girls
July 24, 2014 by Daniel Greenfield 25 Comments

Daniel Greenfield, a Shillman Journalism Fellow at the Freedom Center, is a New York writer focusing on radical Islam. He is completing a book on the international challenges America faces in the 21st century.

fgm-6-450x287.jpg

Islamic apologists have repeatedly claimed that FGM has nothing to do with Islam. The Caliph of the Islamic State disagrees.

This is what Islamic law looks like. This is why it has to be resisted and kept out of every country. This is why there can be no compromise with Sharia.
Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, Caliph of the Islamic State, has ordered all families around Iraq’s northern city of Mosul to circumcise their daughters or face severe punishment.

The female genital mutilation, which would potentially affect four million women and girls, is to “distance them from debauchery and immorality”.

A spokesman for Mosul police, Ahmed Obaydi, said: “Baghdadi’s decision to have all women circumcised is, as he claims, to prevent immorality and promote Islamic attitudes among Muslims. The decision was made by Baghdadi as a ‘gift’ for people in Mosul.”

UN official Jacqueline Badcock said the fatwa, or religious edict, applied to females between the ages of 11 and 46.

Zanun Majid, a citizen in Mosul, told BasNews: “Due to this decision, many girls fear for their lives, not knowing where to flee, otherwise risking severe punishment by staying.”

This is what Islamic law looks like. This is why it has to be resisted and kept out of every country. This is why there can be no compromise with Sharia.

Filed Under: The Point Tagged With: FGMISIS
About Daniel Greenfield

Daniel Greenfield, a Shillman Journalism Fellow at the Freedom Center, is a New York writer focusing on radical Islam. He is completing a book on the international challenges America faces in the 21st century.

Edited by DiiDii
  • Upvote 1

You want to kill the victims too???   SICK

Good Post Djorgie... Thank You.

you really have a pretty twisted view on the world don't you?  lol  you don't seem to be able to take anything that anyone else says about a group of bad guys, and not seem to think that we are talking about the BAD guys, and not the victims as well.  for the life of me, i do not understand how your thinking works Maggie.  you went off down a rats hole on a bunch of us the other day on another subject like this too.  truly, you really need to get a grip, lol, it is obvious to anyone with even 3 working brain cells that he was talking about killing the bad guys, NOT the victims.

do you NOT have problems with anyone?  lol  just sayin'  hahahahhahahaha

i bet if someone said the grass was green, you'd get mad at them for ignoring the small amount of grass that is red.  hahahhahahahahahaha

peace lady, take it down a notch, and actually think about what people are saying, NOT what you think they are saying.  thats all I"m saying.

• Upvote 12

It is done all over the world in many Islamic countries. Manly African countries at the age of 5 and 6 yrs old.  Back in 2003 over 120 million women were mutilated in 28 of these countries.

There are stories of Muslim men who take their daughters "back home" and they are living here in Canada, to have this done.  Although I have heard there are some doctors here that are mutilating these girls in North American.

There are Canadian doctors here that work to "repair" young women that have come from these countries where it has been done. That is if they survive.  Many die before the age of 14.  There are many groups that strongly protest and try to stop this all over the world.

This is the worst type of control over women that mankind has ever seen.

Makes me want to mutilate those men with my own machete and I wouldn't even flinch.

• Upvote 8

Peace... funny word peace. Spelled one way it could mean tranquility silence and calm. Spelled another it could mean a part of a whole.

Here is the gist of the situation, people have become too politically correct. Why do I say this because when someone disagrees with what you have to say even if it is in factual evidence, they will try to come at you with PC terms like hater, racist, oh the children! and any other PC term that has become negative in this world. You may not be any of those but since you have shown an ugly truth to which they rather not see the light of day, they come at you in all their vilest ways. Are we to espouse that a person wanting to stop the hatred, mutilation of women and children, to stop the killing of women in the guise of Honor or whatever else is the argument du jour, cannot be for the very thing when it is they themselves who espouse divisiveness with mere words?

The mantra "Stop the hate" is so passe and utopian but when it is bantered about the one saying it somehow has all the music of the heavens play and the angels sing all their glory upon this person. This person could do no wrong. Beneath their false facade and bravado they claim to have, they are doing more harm than they ever could and they are totally the opposite of what they portray themselves to be.

I remember a time when speaking with Muslims that they claimed I was a racist because I dared speak the truths of Islam and debate them using only their texts. Their claim got shot down rather quickly because being a Muslim is not a race no more so than a being a New Yorker is a race (they might be something else entirely but I digress). A civil debate with a person or group of persons cannot be had when there is no argument that comes from their side. "Stop the hate." is not a viable topic nor is it a comeback to the question at hand. It is more visceral from those whose lips it is spoken with as much hate as they claim you have. While the utopian dream is for every person on this god given planet is for no hatred towards fellow man kind, the reality shows us even that the utopian dream is no more than that and that it will ever be. How can a person espouse to this utopian dream with all their heart and soul turn around portend they have no hatred in their own hearts? Dig deep enough and we all find hatred in our hearts in some form or fashion. However, one should not proclaim "Stop the hate" when they wish to silence the truth because in the end their wanting to keep the dark on that very truth makes more and more people turn to hate the very thing they wish to silence and it shows the hatred they have. People are people. You cannot change that fact. Whether we are old or young, brown or green it does not matter for we are all people.

Islam needs to have the truth told about and not the so called peaceful verses that have been abrogated. Truth is their prophet once proclaimed through the verses in the Quran to be friends with Christians and Jews  but it didn't take long before the Allah he spoke to turned on them and vile verses descended upon their prophet in a convulsive vision akin to an epileptic fit. Islam was created at the whim of one man who claimed could neither write nor read. And yet he somehow managed to run Khadija's business very profitably before he wound up in the cave talking to the angel of light. Me thinks those who doth protest too much are hiding something very grave and very evil. Until the world learns the truth of this treacherous vile evil cult, they will way over protest to very souls on earth they wish to harm.

Now I shall return to my stupor as I work on my studies to increase my wealth by increasing my productivity and knowledge in the realm of IT to become a better productive member of society. However, speak to me of Islam and you will not hear hatred, you will hear truth that you should go and determine for yourself whether it was truthful or not. I may pop up now and again but the individual who prompted this soliloquy from me today has more hatred in her heart than that I have seen from anyone else on this forum and yet it is her that shouts from the highest roof top "Stop the hate!".

Good night and whatever you believe in, keep believing and keep your faith in that.  

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1