Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The most prominent economic events in Iraq during the current week

The most prominent economic events in Iraq during the current week

Thu 24 Jul 2014 thirty-five past three p.m. | (Voice of Iraq) - Sumerian News / Baghdad, 
Iraq has seen some of the most important economic events this week, despite the lack of security and stability in some northern provinces. day on Saturday the 19th of July present Iraq buys 100 thousand tons of durum wheat from Russia and Canada in a tender at a price of 308.58 per ton. On Sunday, the 20th of July the current market for securities Iraq announces halt its activities for a period of 11 days on the occasion of Eid al-Fitr. filling stations government in Kirkuk shut down after the entry into force of the warehouse stock in the province , and a liter of trade rises to 1250 dinars. sales of the Iraqi Central Bank, rising to more than 140 million dollars, through the participation of 14 banks in the auction. Monday day on the 21st of July present the Municipality of Baghdad confirms that projects the strategy of water and sewer and streets and environment will be opened during the the current year of 2014. Iraq delivers Egypt million dollars as a down payment of dues of Egyptian workers. on Tuesday, a brief summary of the 22 July present agriculture develop a plan for the project general census of the palm in Iraq after indications of a real increase and proportionate to prepare the palm of the dates are in Iraq. retreat Turkish exports to Iraq by 35% compared to last year in the period of the tenth of June to July 20. on Wenesday 23 July current Iraq signed a contract with China to create a repository of oil worth 600 million dollars. Korean company seeking to build the airport combat in southern Iraq at a cost of between 600 to 700 million dollars. Oil announces the commencement of pumping crude oil and fill the reservoirs in the field of Badra.Ministry of Electricity Announces Re-national system to work after a break for 24 hours and the Ministry of Construction Opens Baghdad bridge the great south of the capital after its reconstruction. Thursday's day on 24 July current Oil announces reduced oil exports to more than 72 million barrels in June. rise in demand for the dollar at the end of the meetings this week on Thursday, and by 185 million dollars.

Read more: http://www.sotaliraq.com/mobile2014.php?id=159091#ixzz38OKBce1X

• Upvote 3

I don't think I have ever seen this much movement since I've been involved in this speculation. Iraq is not falling apart AND getting things done during Ramadan. Things are moving.

I don't know why someone would beg our Sandfly, I could only plus him one, someone us him again please

Mods meant to say neg

Gee and meant to say plus, using my phone hahaha

I don't think I have ever seen this much movement since I've been involved in this speculation. Iraq is not falling apart AND getting things done during Ramadan. Things are moving.

I don't know why someone would beg our Sandfly, I could only plus him one, someone us him again please

Mods meant to say neg

I agree and I've been in this now for several, countless years.  Never seen this much action in this short period of time.

Mods meant to say neg

I can tell you why. I have never personally negged Sandfly, or any of the thankers, because I only hit someone with red if I feel they are being abusive, but I probably have the same thoughts as those who would neg Sandfly. His "Thanks" posts are frivolous, time wasting, and often confusing, especially the ones where he has missed a day of "Thank you"s and starts bumping threads from the day before, bringing outdated threads up to the top and making a lot of folks think those old posts are current. Also, we now have two other thankers who are doing the same thing, and when a thread gets bumped to the top, a lot of folks click on it, thinking there's going to be some interesting commentary, only to see three thank you's. I understand that people want to show their appreciation, but, and I know Yota will back me up on this because he did this morning, Yota doesn't need to be thanked, by the same person, for every article he brings. He knows he is appreciated.

By the way, thanks, everyone who searches for articles. I really appreciate all your hard work.

• Upvote 13

Do you get points for posting? If I start thanking everyone for everything, do I get a prize?

Why else would they go on a thanking rampage.

They dont even have enough time to read any of the artivcles.  

So that only leaves me to think that they're only trying to rack up posting points. For their ego. I guess thats their prize "their ego".

• Upvote 3

Why else would they go on a thanking rampage.

They dont even have enough time to read any of the artivcles.  

So that only leaves me to think that they're only trying to rack up posting points. For their ego. I guess thats their prize "their ego".

Yeah, I was just joking. I guess they just like to see their avatars, and that's a good point. I often see 15 thank you's posted, by the same guy, within 5 minutes of each other, and I find myself wondering, "Do you even read these articles, or are you just looking to show everyone how thankful you are?"

• Upvote 3

Look I see this happen when the board is dead

They stir up the board move around some topics and things start up

Again

Some people missed some of the topics

Now they see them

Bla bla bla

And turn the page

There's plenty to chat about that's for sure

I just hope people aren't worried about the lopsters labeling them as a pumper or a guru just for talking about the dinar

Look at me

I just say anything I want

• Upvote 2

I can tell you why. I have never personally negged Sandfly, or any of the thankers, because I only hit someone with red if I feel they are being abusive, but I probably have the same thoughts as those who would neg Sandfly. His "Thanks" posts are frivolous, time wasting, and often confusing, especially the ones where he has missed a day of "Thank you"s and starts bumping threads from the day before, bringing outdated threads up to the top and making a lot of folks think those old posts are current. Also, we now have two other thankers who are doing the same thing, and when a thread gets bumped to the top, a lot of folks click on it, thinking there's going to be some interesting commentary, only to see three thank you's. I understand that people want to show their appreciation, but, and I know Yota will back me up on this because he did this morning, Yota doesn't need to be thanked, by the same person, for every article he brings. He knows he is appreciated.

By the way, thanks, everyone who searches for articles. I really appreciate all your hard work.

Agreed REV, it is annoying, I would not neg them but it is annoying.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1