Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

KTF Post: Saturday Activity in Iraq

k98nights

May 10, 2010 · Posted in RUMORS

TIDBIT: Does anyone know the poster? I found this elsewhere and would like to give credit to the poster on KTF who shared this rumor. Thanks! – DD

New Rumor – Saturday Activity in Iraq

——————————————————————————–

BIG NEWS ,BIG NEWS A friend just called me and his buddies in Iraq just emailed him that something happened BIG in Iraq Saturday. Boots on the ground are reporting that the R.V has already happened in IRAQ. Like 4 different emails from different miltary personel that are there on the ground. I’am at work posting this ,i will post more when he calls back. They said it should break in the states today. Oh and also my firend called forex to check this out and the guy from Forex told him something did happen over the weekend. Lets pray this is really happening.

May 10, 2010 · Posted in RUMORS

TIDBIT: Does anyone know the poster? I found this elsewhere and would like to give credit to the poster on KTF who shared this rumor. Thanks! – DD

New Rumor – Saturday Activity in Iraq

——————————————————————————–

BIG NEWS ,BIG NEWS A friend just called me and his buddies in Iraq just emailed him that something happened BIG in Iraq Saturday. Boots on the ground are reporting that the R.V has already happened in IRAQ. Like 4 different emails from different miltary personel that are there on the ground. I’am at work posting this ,i will post more when he calls back. They said it should break in the states today. Oh and also my firend called forex to check this out and the guy from Forex told him something did happen over the weekend. Lets pray this is really happening.

thanks for the post-questioned was posted at other site today or saturday? Thanks again

This one is too much like the one 2 months ago with just a few small changes.You remember the one my sons friend is in Iraq .I heard this from him and he hear it from some one in Iraq that it had happend .Man It ain't happend yet. Iraq is closed for the day. CBI is countting our dollars.Dreaming of the dollars for tomorrow.

Keep what you got.Lets see how next month plays out if there is no lop and no RV/RI spend what you saved .

I'm currently assigned to Baghdad, been here two days now, and have not heard a thing, NADA, ZERO, ZILCHEROONIO.

Thank you Chief, you are a great American. Now, with you there, we can have first hand news, GO DINAR! Please be safe, God Bless!

The guy who posted this posted it originally as a joke. So dont bash him for saying what he did. He was simply trying to prove a point in a chat by posting that. That is all

AYA, what's the status of your bank sources and rate? thanks

The guy who posted this posted it originally as a joke. So dont bash him for saying what he did. He was simply trying to prove a point in a chat by posting that. That is all

It's always nice to have a individual come along that takes it upon themselves to educate us on the appropriate posting educates ect.

I myself need constant tutoring and guidance to maintain the slightest semblance of reason and humanity....

If it were not for those that posted seflessly by example for the betterment of us ordinary members,(like the person you mentioned)

I don't know what? ;)

PS.... Remember, bashers are people too .... lol

don't take things to serious .....