Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana weekly - July 23, 2014

Adam Montana

I have to admit that things are heating up but what I like is that their is a big group here that have their feet planted firmly on the ground. I appreciate what you do Adam and thank you for the straight forward approach to all this and not turning us all into a bag of nerves and on the edge of our seat on false hopes and promises. I'm sure though we are as anxious as the next to "Git r done" as Mr Rodnstaff says, but thanks to all who contribute here it makes for a place you want to be and to be connected. And heck at the same time have a laugh or two which makes for a great part of anyone's day. A pleasure as always Adam and Mods and very much appreciated.

• Upvote 4

Alright you guys putting those flies in this post just scuttling around the screen... I just logged on and after chasing my mini dog around to catch her to put flea stuff on her today (unsuccessful I might add... she is veryy fast & I just had knee surgery) so anyway I kept trying to catch those frickin things to squish them and get them off my phone... I didn't read your posts yet but after I calm down I will... LMAO...YA'LL GOT ME...!!

• Upvote 1