Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Muslims Just Made History In Mosul

As Christians it is easy to cling tighter to our guns than to our bibles. It's always

easier to attack those who would attack us. I submit that if we don't cling tighter to

The word of God than our emotions we can expect the same type of violence here

as we see in Iraq. Even now there are members here that believe the crucifixion and

murder of Christians by ISIS is acceptable, if it brings about their RV. We , Christians,

find it easy to belittle and attack these people in defense of our faith. But that is NOT

how our Holy Father would have us be. Jesus declared from the cross,"FATHER FORGIVE

THEM FOR THEY KNOW NOT WHAT THEY DO". Stephen likewise when he was being

stoned to death, "LORD, LAY NOT THIS SIN TO THEIR CHARGE". These people are

not even aware of what they do. Nor why they do it. "FOR WE FIGHT NOT AGAINST FLESH

AND BLOOD, BUT AGAINST PRINCIPALITY'S, AGAINST SPIRITUAL WICKEDNESS. ...".

These people are blinded by demonic forces that they know not of. These members

(And all lost people) can not understand truth. There is only one thing a serious Christian

can do. Loosen up on your guns, so to speak, and pull out the most dangerous weapon EVER

given to man. PRAYER. How many here have spent even one minute in prayer for the

people of Iraq? And who will pray for those lost members here that love to revile you?

By not praying we ourselves sin. And are blinded by Lucifer. Prayer is the LAST THING

he wants us to do. For by prayer the lost can be saved. By prayer revival will come.

By prayer eyes will be opened, lives forever changed, nations healed and Jesus Christ

GLORIFIED. There is nothing more powerful than the prayers of the righteous.

If we, Christians, fail to pray for these; we dam this nation and Iraq to the ravages of

LUCIFER.

• Upvote 7

Well said... and we also know that Jesus said that if any should offend his that it were better for them that they better off to be drowned at the bottom of the sea than to offend his own... So Jesus will handle it and he has the right to do it too.

And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that had worshipped his image. these were both cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone. And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh. 

It's woe to a Jesus rejecting world ... the time of grace is fast coming to a close....

• Upvote 2

Look at history. More people have died over religion beliefs than for any other reason!

It's pathethetic that our Great Black Hope just sits by and allows some religious nuts determine the fate and destiny of the Christians and other "non conforming religious believers", by the koolaide drinking wack job extremists. (I think he's waiting to deal with them when they're knocking at his door)

Maybe this religious persecution is acceptable to Obama.

I know that it's not acceptable to any true American who's basic rights include freedom of religion, as set forth by this country's founding fathers.

If Our President wants to continuously drag us down the toilet, then we should definetly look at sending him a message by pushing him out the door, starting with a change of leadership begining with a change in the Senate come November.

• Upvote 2

So Blitzer... you expect us to believe that those people are not suffering? That they think this is Ok?

That they don't love their children the same way that we do? No rubies from me but I call BS.

3 Rubies... For calling someone out that was saying that the IRAQI'S (THE VICTIMS IN IRAQ) are in agreement with all the atrocities happening to them and their families. Man Up!!! I'll take on all three of the presumably Big Men in a debate.

This Challenge Is ONLY For The Three That Gave Me The Rubies For My Statement...

Make That 5 Negsters... I initially had 2 +'s... so I'll challenge all 5 to a debate about...

"THE VICTIMS IN IRAQ"...

Edited by Maggie123
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 10

As Christians it is easy to cling tighter to our guns than to our bibles. It's always

easier to attack those who would attack us. I submit that if we don't cling tighter to

The word of God than our emotions we can expect the same type of violence here

as we see in Iraq. Even now there are members here that believe the crucifixion and

murder of Christians by ISIS is acceptable, if it brings about their RV. We , Christians,

find it easy to belittle and attack these people in defense of our faith. But that is NOT

how our Holy Father would have us be. Jesus declared from the cross,"FATHER FORGIVE

THEM FOR THEY KNOW NOT WHAT THEY DO". Stephen likewise when he was being

stoned to death, "LORD, LAY NOT THIS SIN TO THEIR CHARGE". These people are

not even aware of what they do. Nor why they do it. "FOR WE FIGHT NOT AGAINST FLESH

AND BLOOD, BUT AGAINST PRINCIPALITY'S, AGAINST SPIRITUAL WICKEDNESS. ...".

These people are blinded by demonic forces that they know not of. These members

(And all lost people) can not understand truth. There is only one thing a serious Christian

can do. Loosen up on your guns, so to speak, and pull out the most dangerous weapon EVER

given to man. PRAYER. How many here have spent even one minute in prayer for the

people of Iraq? And who will pray for those lost members here that love to revile you?

By not praying we ourselves sin. And are blinded by Lucifer. Prayer is the LAST THING

he wants us to do. For by prayer the lost can be saved. By prayer revival will come.

By prayer eyes will be opened, lives forever changed, nations healed and Jesus Christ

GLORIFIED. There is nothing more powerful than the prayers of the righteous.

If we, Christians, fail to pray for these; we dam this nation and Iraq to the ravages of

LUCIFER.

http://www.bibleversusconstitution.org/BlvcOnline/biblelaw-constitutionalism-pt12.html

• Upvote 1

Maggie, why get so worked up over rubies, just bring your ammo and let the debates begin.  Oh by the way no rubies from me. 

It's the hatred and ignorance that bothers me... You up for it DinarCash?

Let's have a debate... You go first... bring in some FACTS about how the Iraqi victims (citizens) are ok with this.

• Downvote 9

3 Rubies... For calling someone out that was saying that the IRAQI'S (THE VICTIMS IN IRAQ) are in agreement with all the atrocities happening to them and their families. Man Up!!! I'll take on all three of the presumably Big Men in a debate.

This Challenge Is ONLY For The Three That Gave Me The Rubies For My Statement...

Make That 5 Negsters... I initially had 2 +'s... so I'll challenge all 5 to a debate about...

"THE VICTIMS IN IRAQ"...

you probably get negs just for being you  :shrug:

because to the muslim, this evil is not wrong, and you will defend that.

• Upvote 8

So Blitzer... you expect us to believe that those people are not suffering? That they think this is Ok?

That they don't love their children the same way that we do? No rubies from me but I call BS.

Dear Maggie, I never said they were not suffering.  Not sure where you got that idea?  I have no idea where or why you would think that.  I have no doubt that there is a great deal of suffering there.  Having been there, and having dealt with these people for many years, I KNOW that there is indeed a great deal of suffering.  And I know that some of them love their kids.  But I would disagree that they all love their kids Maggie.  How could a parent love thier daughter, yet sell her into slavery?  Or sell her, as a child of less than 9 into slavery as property for an adult man to take as his next wife at the age of 9?  Or condone the sexual mutilation, and even death, of a young woman because she was the victim of rape? 

So no, YOU will get no rubies from me either, lol, and I will and DO call BS on your BS.  Because I have been there, and dealt with these sicko's and KNOW what I"m talkng about.  You obviously have not.

There is just no excuse for any religion that would condone and make up excuses for the behavior that Islam does.  Sorry.  And I have no use for anyone who makes excuses for them either.

• Upvote 8

Agreed, do not be fooled. My call to pray for those who would abuse and kill

Christians should not ever be mistaken as an advertisement of weakness on

my part. My favorite home protection device is a police issue riot gun filed with

rotating slugs and double ought buck shot.I wish everyone to pray for those fools

so blinded and controlled by Lucifer, that they may come to know Jesus Christ.

But violate my home and I'll introduce you to him personally.

Nevertheless, I know that if Holy Spirit filled Christians begin to pray without

ceasing then violence is less a possibility. And fools won't justify the crucifixion

of anyone. And liberals won't be lead about like blind children.

• Upvote 3

"Congratulations to the #world ISIS declared that #musel now is a #Christian free area. Thousands of Christians were displaced and humiliated," tweeted Nadim Nassar, a London-based Anglican priest from Syria.

However, despite universal horror at the events unfolding in Iraq and Syria, Nassar has also denounced the international Christian community for "shamefully watching" while taking little action against persecution in the Middle East.

http://www.christiantoday.com/article/mosul.empty.of.christians.for.the.first.time.in.history/38966.htm

Thank You Beautiful Dream... Much Appreciated.

There is no such thing as a "moderate Muslim".  Proof of that is WHY you never hear a Muslim talk bad about any of the "radicals" when they do something bad.  I used to think there were moderates, I hung onto that belief up until about the mid 80's; but I finally had to accept that sad fact that there is no such critter. 

I had a "moderate" expalin it to me back then during an anti terror op.  He told me that their religion forbade them to take the side of any infidel over another "believer", no matter the issue or the cause.  Therefore, the rest of the world would never see what it would call a "true moderate", and there would not be any "apologizing" or "condeming" of any acts.

And in 25 years of Special Ops, I never did see any either.  :(  Their Koran will not allow it.

That is why they can sell a 6 or 8 year old girl to a man, or brother even, until she is 9 and can be married.  And I remind you, Maliki recently put that law back into legal form again.  The article is in DV archives here recently. 

In thier view, what is happening now in Iraq, is not "wrong", that is whay so many of the rest of us can't seem to understand.  YOU know it is wrong, I know it is wrong, but they don't know it.

No use for Islam in my view.

JMHO, been there, done that, neg me if you want, the truth is harsh sometimes, but it is still the truth.

THIS ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ What is in bold and red... is what prompted my response...

My Response...   ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Dear Maggie, I never said they were not suffering.  Not sure where you got that idea?  I have no idea where or why you would think that.  I have no doubt that there is a great deal of suffering there.  Having been there, and having dealt with these people for many years, I KNOW that there is indeed a great deal of suffering.  And I know that some of them love their kids.  But I would disagree that they all love their kids Maggie.  How could a parent love thier daughter, yet sell her into slavery?  Or sell her, as a child of less than 9 into slavery as property for an adult man to take as his next wife at the age of 9?  Or condone the sexual mutilation, and even death, of a young woman because she was the victim of rape? 

So no, YOU will get no rubies from me either, lol, and I will and DO call BS on your BS.  Because I have been there, and dealt with these sicko's and KNOW what I"m talkng about.  You obviously have not.

There is just no excuse for any religion that would condone and make up excuses for the behavior that Islam does.  Sorry.  And I have no use for anyone who makes excuses for them either.

Well at least you admit there is a great deal of suffering going on there Blitzer... your comments in your first post did NOT reflect that in any way whatsoever.

As for your argument in regard to parents not loving their kids...

Are you going to try and tell me that the parents of Catholic children that were defiled by their religious leaders... that mind you... WAS covered up... therefore CONDONING those actions by the leaders of THAT religion... Are you seriously going to try and say that those parents didn't love their kids? They probably were not nearly as poverty stricken as the parents you are talking about. As a parent I KNOW that the MAJORITY of all humans love their kids. You can not argue that with some religious prejudices that you may hold.

How Is It That There Are Over 1 Million Iraqi And Syrian Refugees (the ones that could flee)... If What You Say Is True.

You mentioned that you were in "Special Ops" for 25 years so I can well imagine how you personally had to justify what it was that you were doing... let alone your "training". You are home now... it appears that you are not ready to let go of your rationalizations for why you did what you did... I understand that. Just don't ask me to take those rationalizations on...

I Will Not Do That.

I have not been to Iraq... However I have been fortunate to have traveled quite a bit and I am acutely aware of what a poverty stricken country looks like. I also have the wisdom that I have gathered from all my travels and my reading to try and put an end to any ignorance or prejudices that I may have been carrying around.

In View Of What I Have Said Watch This 9 Minute Video And Please Read The Muslim's Among The Other Responses Below...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMJRe4ixyKg

Published on Jun 7, 2012

"Jon Michael Turner,a USA Marine soldier throws medals ,Stars and ribbons he earned as reward for killing Innocent during Iraq War .

On April 18, 2006 he had his first confirmed kill. "I don't know his name. I call him the Fat Man," he said. He's innocent. The Fat Man walked to his house and Turner shot him in front of his friend and his father. "Afterward he started screaming and he looked into my eyes," Turner testified at Winter Soldier. Turner, a handsome young man with a blond beard, turned to his friend and said, "I can't let that happen." So he shot and killed him. At the conference center in Silver Spring nearly two years later, six giant screens displayed a photograph of the Fat Man with much of his skull missing and his brain exposed. "My company commander personally congratulated me," Turner continued. "That same individual said, 'Whoever gets his first kill by stabbing them to death will get a four day pass when we get back from Iraq."

Turner reminded the audience of the Marine credo: Once A Marine, Always A Marine. But he invoked another expression. "Eat the apple at its core." With that, Turner stripped his medals and ribbons off his chest and threw them into the audience. "I don't work for you no more."

He showed videos of a Marine bragging "I think I just killed half the population of northern Ramadi." He showed numerous photographs of dead and mutilated Iraqi corpses. He showed a photograph of half of a face propped up on a kevlar helmet. And he showed a video of unseen Marines firing — he said unprovoked — extensively on a minaret in Anbar Province, which is illegal if unprovoked.

Fighting back tears, he showed images of memorials to five of Kilo Company's fallen Marines. "With that being said, that is my testimony," Turner said. "I wanted to say I am sorry for the hate and destruction I have inflicted on innocent people and others have inflicted on innocent people. At one point it was ok, but the reality is, it is not. ... I am sorry for the things I did. I am no longer the monster that I once was."

So In Conclusion Blitzer... I have not been to Iraq nor have I gone through the experiences you have gone through... I don't judge you and I do have empathy... I wish you and many others  "God Speed" in your healing.

Edited by Maggie123
  • Downvote 1

Agreed, do not be fooled. My call to pray for those who would abuse and kill

Christians should not ever be mistaken as an advertisement of weakness on

my part. My favorite home protection device is a police issue riot gun filed with

rotating slugs and double ought buck shot.I wish everyone to pray for those fools

so blinded and controlled by Lucifer, that they may come to know Jesus Christ.

But violate my home and I'll introduce you to him personally.

Nevertheless, I know that if Holy Spirit filled Christians begin to pray without

ceasing then violence is less a possibility. And fools won't justify the crucifixion

of anyone. And liberals won't be lead about like blind children.

yes, cling tight to Jesus Christ and the Word of God, but do not loosen your grip on your sword.  :twothumbs:

• Upvote 3

It's not going to get better, it is written.  Those who will praise this will have a special place already prepared for lucifer and his buddies.   Nothing peaceful or "tolerant" about those nut jobs.   They are infiltrating our government with the help at our governments highest level, and they will be here to force their evil on Americans of all walks.  Including the muslims here.  So, all we can do it just stay steadfast and stand, fight and move forward in what we all know is of God.   There will come a time when all the evil doers will try to kill themselves but won't be able to.  We may not be there to see them get theirs, but we all know they will.  

The whole world is making excuses for this.  I don't see any anywhere in the world where they have made this an issue on the news that Christians again are being killed, persecuted, and treated as if it is a cleansing all over again.  This time, it's Jews and Christians.  Hellooooo...time is short.   

Like God said, they will hate you because you love me.  

PS BTW...ask any muslim...it is every muslims desire to have the world convert to Islam.   Whether it be in malice, ignorance, or misled.

• Upvote 3

Maggie, no debate from me.  I was confused regarding your rubies... you then admitted, it was not the rubies but the hate you claim is happening from some members.  That's a harsh word to call members out on.   

Blitzer not once mentioned that the Iraqi people were okay with all that is happening.  Blitzer just merely stated the truth about how the children were treated.   How you interpreted his response otherwise, I don't know.   JMO

• Upvote 1

Maggie, no debate from me.  I was confused regarding your rubies... you then admitted, it was not the rubies but the hate you claim is happening from some members.  That's a harsh word to call members out on.   

Blitzer not once mentioned that the Iraqi people were okay with all that is happening.  Blitzer just merely stated the truth about how the children were treated.   How you interpreted his response otherwise, I don't know.   JMO

DinarCash you need to read his original post again... beyond that I can not help you.

• Downvote 1