Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

LBJ - Short And Sweet Bank Story !

DinarThug

I was salivating, waiting for the part where "Miss Miracle" took you into the vault and you showed her your "dong".....speaking of currency. Still waiting for a bank story that we can believe. Oh wait, there arent any.

Artitech...you have a career writing dime novels they sell in the airport book stores. Thanks for sharing.

• Upvote 2

".............................................................................................................NOPE!"  

"But.................................I love the effort!......and...........Someday it really will be just like that......................and then I will order my Bentley!"

"Stay thirsty my friends!"

Kia

You still havent  :)

Where you been Dog? Rumors section been slow

• Upvote 2

I think we should have a bank story writing contest.

Once we were in her office and I sat down, she got up from her desk, did a neck-craning glance out the office window toward the tellers, then bent forward toward my ear. She exhaled softly and whispered.....
"HHHHHhhhhhhh you're gonna be a rich man on August 15th, and I wanna be your Little Miracle for your Big Miracle."

She softly grabbed my ear lobe with her teeth and scraped as she pulled away then slinked back to her desk and sat down.

Those hungry baby blues made my heart skip as she lasered into mine, then she smiled an winked.

I knew for sure her story was true.

• Upvote 3

Thanks Thug, Hope all is well with you and the family

Same goes to the rest of my Dinar family

I've been taking some time off this ride.  First time back in quite a while and this is the first post I have read.  Seems like not much has changed.
It was a long shot anyway .I've been having better luck with a 20 acre Gold mine claim in the desert that I picked up on Ebay. I sold off some IQD
to buy the equipment and the claim. I knew it was a long shot but quite frankly so is the dinar. But unlike this dinar investment it's extremely hard work,
But I drywashed a couple of hours and found some  color ( 2 grams ) on my first trip. I'm having a blast digging up the dirt.

I think I'll go back into hibernation now and check back in 6 months.

• Upvote 2

I'm game, ReinMan.  Here's my attempt.

I casually entered the bank as I always do.  Fumbling with my wallet, I nearly bloodied my nose negotiating the heavy lobby door, which has some sort of physics backed vacuum issue.  The bnk was empty, much like the parking lot.  I thought nothing of it as I approached a teller station.  For quite some time I stood at the empty counter, wondering if perhaps the lone teller was answering the call of nature.  Over the instrusive elevator music, I heard the faint rumblings of something mechanical coming from an open door side room.  It was then that I saw her.........disheveled auburn hair falling carelessly about her shoulders, slightly greasy facial glow.  With eyes closed, she nibbled teasingly on one lovely polished finger.  Her breezy silk blouse had worked it's way secretly from her slim waste line....one scuffed black pump lying dead on the floor, the other cliffhanging from her nimble toes.....Then it fell, almost in slow motion towards the tile below.  As I followed it's descent, I noticed words on the rumbling cabinet behind the action.  They were shaking and difficult to make out, let alone enunciate.  D..e...la....R..u...e.   "Oh mama!!", I shrieked.  Startled, she leaped from her motion rich perch....locked eyes with me, breathlessly mumbled "lunch break", and slammed the door!!  Not knowing what to do....I grabbed a cherry dum dum from the basket and made my way out of the building, where I enjoyed a cigarette and recently fond memories.   :eyebrows: 

GO RV, and NO BV

• Upvote 4

Sounds like all the other BS bank stories to me.

Exactly!!   BS!!!    The BS'ers have to keep it up because new people are getting invested everyday.    Those of us that have been here long enough have seen these "BANK STORIES" for along time!

Cruisin through the Vatican, windows down, blasting some Elton John while the Alter Boys whisle at him

lol

I casually entered the bank as I always do.  Fumbling with my wallet, I nearly bloodied my nose negotiating the heavy lobby door, which has some sort of physics backed vacuum issue.  The bnk was empty, much like the parking lot.  I thought nothing of it as I approached a teller station.  For quite some time I stood at the empty counter, wondering if perhaps the lone teller was answering the call of nature.  Over the instrusive elevator music, I heard the faint rumblings of something mechanical coming from an open door side room.  It was then that I saw her.........disheveled auburn hair falling carelessly about her shoulders, slightly greasy facial glow.  With eyes closed, she nibbled teasingly on one lovely polished finger.  Her breezy silk blouse had worked it's way secretly from her slim waste line....one scuffed black pump lying dead on the floor, the other cliffhanging from her nimble toes.....Then it fell, almost in slow motion towards the tile below.  As I followed it's descent, I noticed words on the rumbling cabinet behind the action.  They were shaking and difficult to make out, let alone enunciate.  D..e...la....R..u...e.   "Oh mama!!", I shrieked.  Startled, she leaped from her motion rich perch....locked eyes with me, breathlessly mumbled "lunch break", and slammed the door!!  Not knowing what to do....I grabbed a cherry dum dum from the basket and made my way out of the building, where I enjoyed a cigarette and recently fond memories.   :eyebrows: 

GO RV, and NO BV

Great, Shabs..I'm more than certain this very episode you described  actually did happen to someone. At least once.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 3

GO RV, and NO BV

The element of validity through disconnected actions are a plus in the Bank Story Scenario........

I like that scene a lot though.

Maybe something like "She rubbed her a$$ on the Delarue machine like a wishful Sinbad on a brass lamp."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

/DorkAtLarge

Edited by ReinMan
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1