Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

LBJ - Short And Sweet Bank Story !

DinarThug

CNN. Known For Broadcasting Balderdash !

TNT:

LBJ: short and sweet Bank Story: 

I've always been a bit skeptical about bank stories.  And here I am with my own!  A good friend went to one of the big four banks this afternoon.  Was chatting with a teller he has mentioned the RV to many times before.  Today her response was different.  She told him that he should be VERY happy.  The talk in the bank was that the RV was IMMINENT.  He couldn't wait to get home to tell us.  This guy is honest Abe and not known for balderdash. 

• Upvote 11

On a serious note......  :lol:

I wonder if all these people that work in these banks have decided to finally buy dinars after hearing so much fuss about them?   B)

That's a good question, MIT.  Now, think about this for a moment.  I wonder how many Dinar investors have went to work for a bank.......just to be close to the action.   :o 

GO RV, and NO BV

• Upvote 2

".............................................................................................................NOPE!"  

"But.................................I love the effort!......and...........Someday it really will be just like that......................and then I will order my Bentley!"

"Stay thirsty my friends!"

• Upvote 2

TNT:

LBJ: short and sweet Bank Story: 

I've always been a bit skeptical about bank stories.  And here I am with my own!  A good friend went to one of the big four banks this afternoon.  Was chatting with a teller he has mentioned the RV to many times before.  Today her response was different.  She told him that he should be VERY happy.  The talk in the bank was that the RV was IMMINENT.  He couldn't wait to get home to tell us.  This guy is honest Abe and not known for balderdash. 

lol.

That's a good question, MIT.  Now, think about this for a moment.  I wonder how many Dinar investors have went to work for a bank.......just to be close to the action.   :o 

GO RV, and NO BV

Let's take a poll and see how many ( roughly) DV Members are bank employees / managers etc.  That should give us an idea.

• Upvote 2

Thanks DT....'umbertino' to be the 1st of your poll, 'not an employee'...I walked into a bank the other day mask over my face, guns drawn...let me start over that aint my best bank story. I walked into a bank the other day, forgot the name at the moment. Walked up to the best lookin' teller and she was "HOT''...I asked her if there was any chance of opening up a line of conversation with her in which she replied, "About what''. I then asked her to lean forward a bit as I wanted to keep this confidential. Really I just wanted to get a better angle on those perfect set of 34's she was sporting. I then asked her if she had heard anything about the IQD. Her eyes lit up and asked was I invested. I told her I had a big stack and she informed me that she was told by management that very morning not to disclose any information on the IQD. As she was talking she was also writing something on a piece of paper. She then slid the piece of paper across the corner to me and said, ''Call that number, I'll love to see that big stack you've got''. We're set up for tonight and I'm looking forward to her insight into this matter....I know this's not very informative or something like that... 

• Upvote 6

Thanks DT....'umbertino' to be the 1st of your poll, 'not an employee'...I walked into a bank the other day mask over my face, guns drawn...let me start over that aint my best bank story. I walked into a bank the other day, forgot the name at the moment. Walked up to the best lookin' teller and she was "HOT''...I asked her if there was any chance of opening up a line of conversation with her in which she replied, "About what''. I then asked her to lean forward a bit as I wanted to keep this confidential. Really I just wanted to get a better angle on those perfect set of 34's she was sporting. I then asked her if she had heard anything about the IQD. Her eyes lit up and asked was I invested. I told her I had a big stack and she informed me that she was told by management that very morning not to disclose any information on the IQD. As she was talking she was also writing something on a piece of paper. She then slid the piece of paper across the corner to me and said, ''Call that number, I'll love to see that big stack you've got''. We're set up for tonight and I'm looking forward to her insight into this matter....I know this's not very informative or something like that... 

Awesome.

• Upvote 2

You know that might cause the dinar holders a huge problem after the RV if too many bank tellers & managers hold dinar!

No one will be available to cash us in after the RV! They will all be starting their retirements/vacations/new businesses etc!

LOL :)

Edited by gymrat76541
  • Upvote 2

TNT:LBJ: short and sweet Bank Story: I've always been a bit skeptical about bank stories.  And here I am with my own!  A good friend went to one of the big four banks this afternoon.  Was chatting with a teller he has mentioned the RV to many times before.  Today her response was different.  She told him that he should be VERY happy.  The talk in the bank was that the RV was IMMINENT.  He couldn't wait to get home to tell us.  This guy is honest Abe and not known for balderdash. 

LOL......he said "imminent"(Pumper slang).......somebody call Betsy Ross

We need her to make us a "Red Flag"

• Upvote 3

I was at WF today doing my regular business deposits, When one my business bankers come over to me  as I was leaving. She is very good looking. She is what we in Texas, call a little Miracle. I do, cut up with her, when I'm not busy and do not have to leave the bank in a hurry. Today was one of those days. She said, do you have time to vist with me? I said, I SURE DO! So, I let her go ahead of me. She is the type woman that looks good forward or backward! As I sat down at her her desk, she got a file out and was reading it. I thought well she's got some information about my account. Maybe a missing deposit are something. Because she was smiling, the whole time she was reading this file. I was starting to think I must have won a contest or something. I can tell you one thing, she sure has a pretty smile, with some of the most stunning green eyes in Texas! She looked up and ask me if I still had those Iraq dinars. I told her I had enough of em, that I wouldnt be buying Charmin for a year! She has the cutes little laugh, When told her that it gave her quite a chuckle. Thats when she gave that classic wink! She said I think your going to be my favorite customer, I told her I thought I already was. She was smiling, she said, Well from the intel that they are giving us from San Francisco, by Aug 15, 2014 your going to have more money than Carter has little liver pills. When she said that. I got up and grabbed a hold of that little miracle and crushed those perfect 34 D's aginst my chest, I told if thats true info, Your going to have a very Merry Christmas!!! With that, I let her out of my bear hug. I started back around her desk and to the door as looked back at her for one last look. She was smiling and gave the cutest wink, as I left the WF Bank. Well there you are! Thats my bank story for the day :rodeo:

• Upvote 3