Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I play drums for a Journey tribute band

Elixirbaby

Sadly enough... I missed both bands.. ELP I was almost about to see them in Milan and after a first postponement of one day ( I stayed there  for one night)  then they canceled concert as it was later revealed the 3 of them got completely drunk and they postponed concert...again. But I had to go back to my hometown  and go to school... I was 15 a t the time ( 1972). Ticket  money got refunded. I recall being 1,650 Liras.. Less than one Euro....

• Upvote 1

Sadly enough... I missed both bands.. ELP I was almost about to see them in Milan and after a first postponement of one day ( I stayed there  for one night)  then they canceled concert as it was later revealed the 3 of them got completely drunk and they postponed concert...again. But I had to go back to my hometown  and go to school... I was 15 a t the time ( 1972). Ticket  money got refunded. I recall being 1,650 Liras.. Less than one Euro....

You've had a hard time attending concerts Umbertino (from your stories in the past). Wow, less than one Euro? Inflation is terrible. You'd be lucky to get a ticket for 50 Euro now for any concert, and that would be in the cheap seats.

Wm13

Rock on Elixirbaby!

• Upvote 1

You've had a hard time attending concerts Umbertino (from your stories in the past). Wow, less than one Euro? Inflation is terrible. You'd be lucky to get a ticket for 50 Euro now for any concert, and that would be in the cheap seats.

Wm13

Rock on Elixirbaby!

Yep, WM..Less than one current Euro... Of course this thing happened in 1972.... The exchange value of the Euro-Lira was  fixed  ( if I recall well) at EUR1:1,927.36 Liras

Yep... my friends who still go to concerts tell me that by now a normal ticket price would be around 60 Euros....

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

Good Drumming There Elixirbaby And He's A Great Vocalist... You Guys Had The House Rocking!!!

Does your band travel??? Sure wish you guys would come here... :)

Agreed Sister Maggie...They're very good... Their love for what they do comes out clearly.

Thanks everyone. I've played drums all my life and loved music just the same. For most of my twenties I toured doing lighting for some major bands. Music is in my heart and soul. I love playing the Journey music and with the guys who do it with me. Our singer is an amazing vocalist. Sometimes I can't hear the difference between him and Steve. We have another gig at the House Of Blues (5th one there this year) here in Dallas August 22nd. Any local DV members come on out. Would love to meet you. We have a Facebook page too. www.facebook.com/infinitejourneyband . Would love for you to like us. You never know we may be coming to your town sometime. We're doing Bobstock August 3rd in Oklahoma City. We be in Houston in September also.

Thanks again for all the kind words.

Elixirbaby

• Upvote 2

We're playing Traders Village September 20th. Should be interesting.

Thanks Elixirbaby

Saturday, September 20th 2014

2014 Houston Rock and Pop Concert 842f58e1e254677096367be49bc4d21d.jpg230d20f5338d746d85b2cdcbdfd1171c.jpg

Come on over to Traders Village Houston for the 2nd Annual Rock and Pop Concert! This tribute concert will be one to remember as impersonators of 3 legendary artists gather for one unforgettable show. 

This year, the Rock & Pop show is taking on a 60s, 70s, & 80s theme. 

First up, the Beatles tribute band "The Fab 5" will be hitting the stage! Next up, the journey continues with "Infinite Journey" playing some hits from "Journey!" Finally Destroyer will blow it all apart with a return to the Traders Village stage! 

Be sure to bring the family and enjoy all the shopping, food, and family fun that Traders Village offers! Free to the public, parking $3.

Concert Times

1:00pm - 2:30pm The Fab 5 (The Beatles Tribute)

2:45pm - 4:15pm Infinite Journey (Journey Tribute)

4:30pm - 6:00pm Destroyer (Kiss Tribute)

The largest, most visited open-air market on the Texas Gulf Coast, Traders Village is at 7979 North Eldridge Road near Highway 290, just minutes northwest of downtown Houston. Call 281-890-5500 for more information

Elixir,

Wow... I would love to just sit down and listen to you guys play..... I love live music :) even though I can't carry a tune but I love to sing and enjoy good music.

I will check out your FB and see if you are at the town near me and I will definitely show up :)

Keep up the good work.. I say music is the melody of the soul, dance is the expression of the soul :)

• Upvote 1

Thanks Elixirbaby

Saturday, September 20th 2014

2014 Houston Rock and Pop Concert

842f58e1e254677096367be49bc4d21d.jpg

230d20f5338d746d85b2cdcbdfd1171c.jpg

Come on over to Traders Village Houston for the 2nd Annual Rock and Pop Concert! This tribute concert will be one to remember as impersonators of 3 legendary artists gather for one unforgettable show. 

This year, the Rock & Pop show is taking on a 60s, 70s, & 80s theme. 

First up, the Beatles tribute band "The Fab 5" will be hitting the stage! Next up, the journey continues with "Infinite Journey" playing some hits from "Journey!" Finally Destroyer will blow it all apart with a return to the Traders Village stage! 

Be sure to bring the family and enjoy all the shopping, food, and family fun that Traders Village offers! Free to the public, parking $3.

Concert Times

1:00pm - 2:30pm The Fab 5 (The Beatles Tribute)

2:45pm - 4:15pm Infinite Journey (Journey Tribute)

4:30pm - 6:00pm Destroyer (Kiss Tribute)

The largest, most visited open-air market on the Texas Gulf Coast, Traders Village is at 7979 North Eldridge Road near Highway 290, just minutes northwest of downtown Houston. Call 281-890-5500 for more information

Previous Event

Next Event

Thanks for posting the info