Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Police Kill A Man By Placing Him In Chokehold And Slamming Him On Sidewalk

The Machine

New York City police officers killed a man Thursday after he had broken up a fight between two other men, insisting on placing him in a chokehold and slamming his head to the pavement, piling on top of him as he gasped for air and as he continually told the cops he couldn’t breathe.

The entire incident was caught on video from a witness who kept telling the cops that the man had not committed a crime.

RIP Eric Garner     17 July 2014  

salute-21169127.jpg

• Upvote 4

They Murder A Person Who Broke Up A Fight...

Then tell everyone to get back as they are freaking out about how they are going to cover their a$$.

He was telling them he couldn't breath... how long do they think a person can go without air?

That Is DESPICABLE!!!

RIP Eric Garner... God Bless You.

• Upvote 1

+1's for all of you that showed respect to a man with courage and conviction.

All I can say is .... What the hell is going on over there

I posted an image earlier stating the German police fired a total of 85 bullets in 2012 (that's in the entire country) ....... US police fired 90 rounds into 1 teenager in 2012 ....... ( and probably another 1,000,000 rounds else where)

I live in a country where the police do not carry guns ...... I'm from a country (Ireland) where the police (Garda) don't or rarely even use force  ..... life in the US would be like something from a different planet for me.

all I can ask is why !!..... Why do you let this happen ..... why do you elect these people  ....... why do you enforce these laws ...... just WHY!!

land of the free (as long as you follow our rules) home of the brave (as long as you work for us)

• Upvote 4

all I can ask is why !!..... Why do you let this happen ..... why do you elect these people  ....... why do you enforce these laws ...... just WHY!!

land of the free (as long as you follow our rules) home of the brave (as long as you work for us)

Thank You Machine.

We have a yoke around the majority of Americans necks by the MSM... STUPID!!!

Edited by Maggie123
  • Upvote 2

I posted an image earlier stating the German police fired a total of 85 bullets in 2012 (that's in the entire country) ....... US police fired 90 rounds into 1 teenager in 2012 ....... ( and probably another 1,000,000 rounds else where)

I live in a country where the police do not carry guns ...... I'm from a country (Ireland) where the police (Garda) don't or rarely even use force  ..... life in the US would be like something from a different planet for me.

It didnt use to be like this machine.

It was once a great country.

Now it has become a policed state.

I avoid the small town I grew up in and try to stay mainly in my rural neighborhood.

If I go in to town there`s a 90% chance I will be pulled over for driving while under the influence of being indian .

They make me get out of my truck and place my hands on the hood and search me.

when they find my gun and I show the my concealed carry permit  they take a real long time checking it out 

the whole time I am handcuffed.

Its very embarrassing.

It didnt use to be like this machine.

It was once a great country.

Now it has become a policed state.

I avoid the small town I grew up in and try to stay mainly in my rural neighborhood.

If I go in to town there`s a 90% chance I will be pulled over for driving while under the influence of being indian .

They make me get out of my truck and place my hands on the hood and search me.

when they find my gun and I show the my concealed carry permit  they take a real long time checking it out 

the whole time I am handcuffed.

Its very embarrassing.

wow that would be embarrassing ..... I have a gun license in Ireland .... any time the police (Garda) call for a spot check (at least once a year) their normally surprised with the amount of guns I pull out lol ..... me, my brothers and my dad (who is the worst btw) we all keep our guns in my dads house in Ireland  ..... I'm not living in the UK long enough to hold a gun license here yet  but my new house (moving in a few weeks) has a walk in safe lol ....... but they will give me top secret clearance to design weapon systems for their new aircraft carriers  and to decommission some of there nuclear power stations lol .....

anyway ....... what happened in NYC on Thursday should be televised more  ...... a good man lost his life at the hands of people his taxes paid to protect him........ something wrong there, and I'm sure its not the first time.

Yeah, but unless it's a rich guy, it doesn't matter. They have more rights than everyone.

yeah do yo remember the kid in this video  ........ that would not float over here ......

I hope someone related to those he killed hunts him down and does what your justice system couldn't do

• Upvote 1

The Tea Party is always talking about how Americans are losing their individual liberty and rights. Sure they are: Cops are getting out of hand. Money talks, rich guys walk. Poor guys get the lock. Land of the Free? Really? Not if you are afraid of the police, even if you are White. Why isn't the Tea Party talking about this?

Cops today act like they are the Gestapo. I liked things better when Andy Griffin and his sidekick Don Knotts were cops rolling around Mayberry, stopping in at Pie Eating Contests.....I sure loved that America.

One nice thing about American justice, though. It really is color blind now. And for sale, basically. If you got the money. If you got the green. That's the only color that counts. Green. Don't matter if you are Black or White. Money will get you off. Buy you a fancy team of lawyers. Get you off. Even off a murder charge, where you are clearly guilty. Even if you are a Black man who clearly murdered a nice looking White woman, money will get you beat the charge, even if you are guilty as hell......"if the glove don't fit, you must acquit!"

Money has always talked, when it comes to justice. But now it screams at the top of it's lungs, with a bullhorn and a big-ass speaker system.

Oh well, maybe White Trash Folks should start realizing Rich White Folks, and Rich Black Folks, ain't their friends.

Class war, baby.

It's all about money, not race.

White Trash White Folk got more in common with Mexican Trash and Black Trash, than rich, of any color.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

The Tea Party is always talking about how Americans are losing their individual liberty and rights. Sure they are: Cops are getting out of hand. Money talks, rich guys walk. Poor guys get the lock. Land of the Free? Really? Not if you are afraid of the police, even if you are White. Why isn't the Tea Party talking about this?

Cops today act like they are the Gestapo. I liked things better when Andy Griffin and his sidekick Don Knotts were cops rolling around Mayberry, stopping in at Pie Eating Contests.....I sure loved that America.

One nice thing about American justice, though. It really is color blind now. And for sale, basically. If you got the money. If you got the green. That's the only color that counts. Green. Don't matter if you are Black or White. Money will get you off. Buy you a fancy team of lawyers. Get you off. Even off a murder charge, where you are clearly guilty. Even if you are a Black man who clearly murdered a nice looking White woman, money will get you beat the charge, even if you are guilty as hell......"if the glove don't fit, you must acquit!"

Money has always talked, when it comes to justice. But now it screams at the top of it's lungs, with a bullhorn and a big-ass speaker system.

Oh well, maybe White Trash Folks should start realizing Rich White Folks, and Rich Black Folks, ain't their friends.

Class war, baby.

It's all about money, not race.

White Trash White Folk got more in common with Mexican Trash and Black Trash, than rich, of any color.

As a middle class American... much fading from the horizon... I agree with you.

Dumbsh*ts

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Two words Machine..."Police State"...I don't know how far it has to go before the guys filming someone getting beaten or choked to death by cops will finally put down the stupid camera and help intervene!!! Unbelievable IMO, when someone will sit by idling and watch this atrocity!!! Yeah that may sound crazy...but do really think 4 or 5 cops would keep choking a guy if 20, 50, or 100 honest citizens stepped up and intervened??? Just sayin!!!

Sorry for the harassment you have to endure Dog...I don't have to tell you how messed up that is. :(

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Medical Examiner Rules Eric Garner’s Death A Homicide

Comments: 56  | Leave A Comment
By NewsOne Staff
  •  

ericgarnernypdkilling.jpg?w=660&h=396

A New York medical examiner has concluded what many suspected after watching video of Eric Garner’s fatal police encounter: The Staten Island man died as the result of an illegal police chokehold. NBC’s New York affiliate has the story:

The city medical examiner has ruled the death of Eric Garner, the 43-year-old father whose death in police custody sparked national outrage, a homicide, saying a chokehold killed him.

The medical examiner said compression of the neck and chest, along with his positioning on the ground while being restrained by police, caused his death.

See Also: Here’s What Some Cops Are Saying About the Death of Eric Garner

Garner’s acute and chronic bronchial asthma, obesity and hypertensive cardiovascular disease were contributing factors, the medical examiner determined.

Garner’s family members, along with the Rev. Al Sharpton, met with federal prosecutors last month to press for an investigation into his death. Sharpton said police violated his civil rights while arresting him for allegedly selling untaxed cigarettes, and that led to his death.Read more.

• Upvote 1

Medical Examiner Rules Eric Garner’s Death A Homicide

Comments: 56  | Leave A Comment
By NewsOne Staff
  •  

ericgarnernypdkilling.jpg?w=660&h=396

A New York medical examiner has concluded what many suspected after watching video of Eric Garner’s fatal police encounter: The Staten Island man died as the result of an illegal police chokehold. NBC’s New York affiliate has the story:

The city medical examiner has ruled the death of Eric Garner, the 43-year-old father whose death in police custody sparked national outrage, a homicide, saying a chokehold killed him.

The medical examiner said compression of the neck and chest, along with his positioning on the ground while being restrained by police, caused his death.

See Also: Here’s What Some Cops Are Saying About the Death of Eric Garner

Garner’s acute and chronic bronchial asthma, obesity and hypertensive cardiovascular disease were contributing factors, the medical examiner determined.

Garner’s family members, along with the Rev. Al Sharpton, met with federal prosecutors last month to press for an investigation into his death. Sharpton said police violated his civil rights while arresting him for allegedly selling untaxed cigarettes, and that led to his death.Read more.

hope that officer gets at least 10 years timed serve at Rikers island prison, ive watched it many times and that is murder!!!!

Edited by easyrider

Sad, that we are witnessing more and more of these incidents. This was something that I believe could of been prevented.  Don't know the whole story as to what led to this and if in fact if it is true. 

Rod made a statement in saying that so many witnesses, for pete's sake why didn't anyone confront the officers and try and talk sense into them.  When a human is pleading for air, you would think they would let up a bit.  The officers had the advantage of this situation, I don't think the guy would of got up and cause more disturbance to the scene.  JMO

Now I have law officers in my family, as well as friends, but I will not judge them by the few bad apples that stand out.  We can not and should not condemn all law officers. 

You're right:

American police now “Israeli-DHS trained,” precursor to dictatorship

Slowly, every police department in the United States, at the behest of the Department of Homeland Security, is being trained by Israeli groups.

As part of this training, there is an increased move to use of military uniforms, armored vehicles, heavy weapons, illegal surveillance, lying to the people, press and courts and systematic interference in the electoral system. They are becoming “Israeli.” The door to this foreign influence in America was thrown open by the Department of Homeland Security and, in particular, Michael Chertoff, an Israeli citizen who was, in particular, most instrumental as former Director of DHS in implementing policies challenged as unconstitutional, policies the new “Israeli trained” American police are tasked with stopping opposition to. “Israelization” of American police is a simple process: - Total militarization of police, military tactics, utter disrespect for civil law, the constitution, civil liberties, freedom of speech and the unbridled growth of centralized power under unlimited corruption; government by money and organized crime. - Systematic suppression of dissent - Systematic use of intimidation to control the electoral process at every level of government - Seamless coordination with military and “internationalist” groups to prepare for mass internment of sectors of the population, numbering in the millions - Coordinated use of full military power including but not limited to bombing, strafing, heavy artillery and summary executions, the same methods Israel uses on a daily basis - Even more control of the press, based on the Israeli model, with two “controlled” views, on pro-government and the second, “controlled opposition.”

Continue at http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2012/08/10/255432/us-police-now-israelidhs-trained/

I am not saying the death was justifed, but whoever was filming, appears to have made up the part about the big guy only breaking up a fight, there is no evidence that is true. Also, the cops were confronting him over the sale of illegal (untaxed) cigarettes, which he was known for, and had a history. The big guy was resisting arrest, which is obvious if you watch it without a biased position. If you break the law, get caught, and don't cooperate, then you are creating your own situation.

Edited by sportfisher

http://news.msn.com/crime-justice/man-who-filmed-nypd-choke-hold-video-arrested-on-weapons-charges

Man who filmed NYPD choke hold video arrested on weapons charges

AP Photo: New York Daily News, Julia Xanthos
Ramsey Orta attends the funeral of Eric Garner at Bethel Baptist Church in the Brooklyn borough of New York on July 23, 2014.

Ramsey Orta, 22, and a 17-year-old female were spotted on Saturday outside a known drug location on Staten Island by narcotics officers who saw Orta put a handgun in his companion's waistband, the New York Police Department said.

Orta, who has a previous criminal conviction, faces two charges of criminal possession of a weapon.

At some point during his arrest, Orta told officers, "You're just mad because I filmed your boy," an NYPD spokeswoman said.

The comment was apparently in reference to the July 17 cellphone video shot by Orta during the arrest of Eric Garner, who was placed in a choke hold by a police officer while being detained for peddling illegal cigarettes.

Garner later died, and the New York City medical examiner ruled the his death a homicide.

Footage of the incident circulated widely on the Internet, triggering outrage and raising questions about police tactics and use of force.

The choke hold is banned by the NYPD, which says it is investigating why the maneuver was used.

Police did not immediately comment on Orta's assertion that he was arrested as retribution for taking the video.

The New York City Patrolmen's Benevolent Association, the largest union representing NYPD officers, said in a statement that it was "criminals like Mr. Orta who carry illegal firearms who stand to benefit the most by demonizing the good work of police officers."

"Sadly, in the effort to keep neighborhoods like Tompkinsville safe, a tragedy occurred. But that doesn't change the fact that police officers routinely risk their lives for the benefit of the community," the statement said.

:shrug: