Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliament Assigned A Special Committee To Pass The Budget Within Days !

Jubouri: the formation of a committee to approve the budget before the formation of the government

By Adminsa five forty-two a.m. 20/07/2014 | Views: 1

Font Size: font_decrease.gif font_enlarge.gif

Brother - Baghdad

The MP said the coalition of state law Haitham al-Jubouri that he can approve the budget in 2014 of the House of Representatives before the formation of the current government. Pointing to the legal and constitutional recognition, being one of the previous parliamentary session.

The Jubouri said in a statement seen by the Agency for News News (et)  that "the House of Representatives would be a unified commission of all the political blocs during the week, to study the budget and submit it to the Council of Representatives for approval."

"The adoption of the budget before the formation of the government does not represent a violation of the constitution Aoukanonah, being disabled from the previous parliament, does not need to return to the government and then submitted to the Council of Representatives."

He said the House of Representatives will return to read the budget first and second reading in accordance with the procedures of the Council.

And caused the failure of the House of Representatives in approving the previous  budget,  the Federal disable hundreds of   projects within the plan in 2014, along with the great harm to the economy   of the country year

• Upvote 2

"Stevel Per Sources: 1st on the List Budget HCL Will Be Passed Together"

I'll be crapping my Thuggies if Stevel is right about this one. 3 months ago this would of been laughable with Mr. M as PM, but it isn't just the Sunnis and the Kurds unhappy anymore. The country now seems to be united in moving forward.... and these are the two things truly holding back real progress for all. It wouldn't surprise me at all if it happened now!!! (But I would for sure be crapping in my Thuggies after all of these years of watching and waiting!). :)

• Upvote 1

This subject is all over Iraq news..Thanks Thug one more...

Finance Minister calls to accelerate the formation of committees and adoption of the budget

Group: Economy

Published on Friday, July 20, 2014 14:55 Hits: 48

DSC_2559-2.jpgBAGHDAD / Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network ( IMN ) - called on the Minister of Finance purity of net debt, the House of Representatives, to make the adoption of the law of the financial budget for the current year at the top of his priorities, because they are linked to the interests of citizens broken, indicating that the adoption of the budget 2014 requires accelerate the formation of relevant parliamentary committees to take a role in the budget discussion.

The Net's IMN ) ), that "our ministry is working to end the preparation of the budget in 2015 while waiting for approval of the 2014 budget."

He warned  the Minister of Finance, the economic damage and disruption in the event of legal integration of the current year budget with next year in 2015, stressing the need to balance the 2014 legislation before the end of the year and as soon as.

From: Walid al-Zaidi, Edit: Laith Mohammed Reza, n: Sachs 

• Upvote 1

get it done already. I work for a tribe and iraq's time frame is much like indian time. It realy sucks. But it does come through indue time.nJust wish this was the day. Looking forward to Wednesday...........

get it done already. I work for a tribe and iraq's time frame is much like indian time. It realy sucks. But it does come through in due time.Just wish this was the day. Looking forward to Wednesday...........

• Upvote 1

Maybe one of you awesome DV posters know the answer to this.  Is this constitutional?  One would think that the government would have to be mostly in place before it could be approved.

BAGHDAD - Iraq Press -20 July: MP said the coalition of state law, Haitham al-Jubouri, Sunday, he can approve the budget in 2014 of the House of Representatives before the formation of the current government. Pointing to the legal and constitutional recognition, being one of the previous parliamentary session.

The Jubouri said in a statement reported L / Iraq Presse / "The House of Representatives will form a unified commission of all the political blocs during the week, to study the budget and submit it to the Council of Representatives for approval."

"The adoption of the budget before the formation of the government does not represent a violation of the constitution or the law, being a hang of the previous parliamentary session, and does not need to return to the government and then submitted to the Council of Representatives."

He said the House of Representatives will return to read the budget first and second reading in accordance with the procedures of the Council.

The House of Representatives failed to cycle earlier in approving the budget of public finances, causing disable hundreds of projects within the plan in 2014, along with the great harm in the general economy of the country. 

http/www.iraqpressagency.com/?p=76937〈=ar

• Upvote 1

Yeah! Study the messed up budget of the past to make sure the former House didn't put anything illegal in the budget. Study away to make sure the budget stays.

There work is being done during Rama Dama lama for one simple reason -Isis- it's there only short window to take advantage of passing the budget to help fight after holy holiday.

Yep, something is up with the budget or seems to me it would of been passed along time ago. Since I've been in this investment I haven't seen the budget go passed March as far has being approved.

Anyone else know of the budget taking this long to Pass?

Our congress didn't pass a budget for years and the country kept on going and the fed kept on printing$$$...And we are critical of these guys? The only difference I can see is their head guy starts with M and our guy starts with an O.

Our congress didn't pass a budget for years and the country kept on going and the fed kept on printing$$$...And we are critical of these guys? The only difference I can see is their head guy starts with M and our guy starts with an O.

Except O doesn't run the Fed.  The "Federal" Reserve is privately-owned.  The president can do just about diddly-squat in telling them what to do.

Except O doesn't run the Fed.  The "Federal" Reserve is privately-owned.  The president can do just about diddly-squat in telling them what to do.

Neither does the GOI have anything to do with the CBI. It's the same situation in IRAQ as it is in the USA, that's why the US went in to change the banking system. The Banksters want control, just as in Libya and other countries that have been invaded that are not controlled by the IMF and the World Bank.

Wm13

• Upvote 1