Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SteveI - I Feel That By The End Of Next Week We Will Finally Share Reality (RV) !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting SteveI's Rate Of $3.42 !

7-18-2014   Intel Guru SteveI   The parliament [is] now complete.  Iraq has a full sworn in (under oath) parliament. This is huge, actually the best news yet because the completed parliament has the power to move the country forward. Now is the million dollar question, who will be the next Prime Minister of Iraq. I can assure you the the current one is no longer a factor.  The Prime Minister is submitted by the largest bloc and yes, the parliament approves him too. The parliament has full control at this point. This again is huge with respect to our investment...the next Prime Minister can appoint a new Governor of the CBI.

7-18-2014   Intel Guru SteveI   The next huge question is the federal budget of 2014. They finally combined both the 2014 and 2015 into one.This is a huge plus for our investment because they are now looking forward into the future. So, the next thing on everyone's mind is the rate. The rate I posted a while back stands.   ...as for a timeline and based on the speed of the importance of the budget, I feel that by the end of next week which is close to the end of this month, we will finally share reality that was only dreams prior to this. 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

The next huge question is the federal budget of 2014. They finally combined both the 2014 and 2015 into one.

Really? Haven't seen a thing about that. Maybe I missed it, but I don't think so. Anyone else seen anything about this?
Maybe it's from one of his "sources".
Wm13
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

The next huge question is the federal budget of 2014. They finally combined both the 2014 and 2015 into one.

Really? Haven't seen a thing about that. Maybe I missed it, but I don't think so. Anyone else seen anything about this?

Wm13

Read your news. They talked about Wednesday night and a little yesterday morning.

The next huge question is the federal budget of 2014. They finally combined both the 2014 and 2015 into one.

Wm13

WM,

They did mention the importance of budget 2014 along with 150 other laws  to be approved asap, no mention of 2015 budget though.  I read Steve's summary and it's close to what's happening in Iraq right now. We just have to wait and see :) anything with Iraq can change without warning :)

Edited by Nadita

Where have you seen combining both 2014 and 2015 budgets?

Wm13

WHO CARES, the one question for me is, .the next Prime Minister can appoint a new Governor of the CBI.

Why would they want to do that?.... Wouldn't that be counter productive... <_<
Edited by lost one

WHO CARES, the one question for me is, .the next Prime Minister can appoint a new Governor of the CBI.

Why would they want to do that?.... Wouldn't that be counter productive... <_<

Why I was asking was because jaygo was implying I didn't read the news. Well, I do read the news (a lot) and I haven't seen it. Just wanted him to show me where. Even Nadita (a news reading "hound") said she hadn't seen mention of the 2015 budget either. I don't know if that would be counter productive or not, maybe not.

Yes, the PM is very important. Getting all the ministers in their appropriate positions, sworn in and working is huge. Many may disagree with me, but I believe the PM gets told who to put in charge of the CBI from the IMF and the World Bank. Maybe the PM might just leave Turki in charge, he has stated they just need a seated government echoing Shabbibi's words. If Maliki goes who knows maybe Shabs comes back because Maliki was the reason he left. :shrug:

Wm13

• Upvote 2

What's all the excitement about ?  Let's just quit all of this idle gossip and disappointment and just wait for whatever is going to happen  HAPPEN ! Steve I and all his ilk have stirred this hornets nest way too many times before and people get so excited and then the disappointment hits followed by all kinds of depression. Stay grounded and wait for the REAL news and THEN get excited. JMHO !

• Upvote 3

The budget has nothing to do with when monetary policy will change.

Never has, never will.

How many times in the past has everyone tried to link an RV with budget approval, then once it's done, no RV?

It'll be no different.

NO GOI w/ PM

NO ISX

NO STABLE IRAQ

THEREFORE NO RV.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

• 2 months later...

7-18-2014   Intel Guru SteveI   The parliament [is] now complete.  Iraq has a full sworn in (under oath) parliament. This is huge, actually the best news yet because the completed parliament has the power to move the country forward. Now is the million dollar question, who will be the next Prime Minister of Iraq. I can assure you the the current one is no longer a factor.  The Prime Minister is submitted by the largest bloc and yes, the parliament approves him too. The parliament has full control at this point. This again is huge with respect to our investment...the next Prime Minister can appoint a new Governor of the CBI.

7-18-2014   Intel Guru SteveI   The next huge question is the federal budget of 2014. They finally combined both the 2014 and 2015 into one.This is a huge plus for our investment because they are now looking forward into the future. So, the next thing on everyone's mind is the rate. The rate I posted a while back stands.   ...as for a timeline and based on the speed of the importance of the budget, I feel that by the end of next week which is close to the end of this month, we will finally share reality that was only dreams prior to this. 

Another great forecast by Stevie for end of July, nixed......

Hey look everyone, it's Stevie Nixed

• Upvote 3

• 5 weeks later...

Uhhh Steve, by the end of next week passed 13 weeks ago, any chance you could just admit you haven't a clue and have been posting bs for years? Your only contacts are in your eyes

• Upvote 3

You all know that Iraq is in turmoil, right? Right?  It won't happen in this lifetime.  I used to wonder why people would come here and say that, but then the reality of what's actually going on in the world hit me... I'm not trying to be negative, but after more than a decade the same stories and silly rumors flood these forums and people gobble it up with it all over their mouths.  I did too.  Just watch the news and see the mess that's happening over there, hell, over here too.  I'd gladly admit my fault if this things happens, but I'm more certain of it not than the alternative.