Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Most Important Video About Israel Ever Made

sportfisher

It's a silly question, the jews that have occupied Palestine are not the biblical jews. They are converts from the 13th century and they are from Eastern Europe. If there are any gypsies in occupied Palestine, it is the Ashkenazi jew.

Occupied Palestine is part of Arabia, Palestinians are Arabian. It's their land, not the fake jews.

Silly question?  And I thought we had turned a corner...

All right... let's go down this path.  You make a number of broad reaching critical assertions and venomous accusations regarding the Israeli and Palestinian conflict without providing sources.  You generalize Israel as the root of terrorism in the ME with your myopic view of ME geopolitics.  You do know that the Middle East is a much larger area than just the New Jersey size of Israel right?  I have lived and worked in a number of Arab countries in the ME and the violence perpetuated by Arabs upon Arabs and Persians never ceases to amaze me and, if you really believe that violence was birthed by Israelis then I would have to say your assertion is not only silly but more importantly, appears to be anti semitic.

You are certainly entitled to express unsubstantiated opinions and conclusions, just don't expect anyone to enter into a meaningful dialogue with you.  That may be what you want but initially I thought since you expressed knowledge of the root of the Israeli / Palestinian conflict then you might have a solution as well.  I'm still up for your providing the solution if you have one.  In the meantime please consider the following:

Where Did the Palestinians Come From, Anyway?

There are many competing claims at play in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, but the simple question of who was here first, as childish as it might sound, remains central to the contest.

That is precisely why, in addition to leveling all sorts of other accusations at Israel, the Palestinian Authority is engaged in an effort to invent a new historical narrative that puts the Palestinians in the land long before the Hebrews ever arrived from Egypt.

If, as the Palestinians also claim, they are part of the wider Arab world, then this new narrative is easily debunked by any number of historical documentation and archeological finds. And yet, it is catching on at an alarming rate with those who would likely consider themselves cognizant of regional history.

One of the latest proponents of what can only reasonably be labeled a “fairytale” is chief Palestinian Authority negotiator Saeb Erekat, who told a diplomatic gathering in Munich last month that his particular tribe had been residents of Jericho thousands of years before the arrival of Joshua Ben Nun, the Israelite leader following Moses.

In a thorough expose, Ambassador Alan Baker of the Jerusalem Center for Public Affairs picked apart Erekat’s assertion and those like it.

In summary, Baker noted that Erekat’s own genealogy, which is easily researched, puts his ancestral Huweitat tribe back in the Arabian peninsula as recently as the 19th century. Only after the Jews began returning to the land en masse did the Huweitat tribe take up residence near Jericho, Jerusalem and other parts of what are now Israel and Jordan.

“Several leading scholars of Middle Eastern studies and Islamic history have confirmed that the Palestinians do not have ancient roots in the area and are trying to invent origins for themselves that predate the Jewish people’s presence,” wrote Baker.

By contrast, “the historical presence of the Jewish people in the ‘Holy Land’ is well-documented, not only in the scriptures of all three monotheistic religions, and visible in extensive archeological remains, but also in historic writings by early Greek, Roman, pagan, and other visitors to the area,” he continued.

Baker’s full essay on the topic is well worth a read. http://jcpa.org/article/changing-historical-narrative-saeb-erekats-new-spin/

Shalom

GH

Edited by George Hayduke

Last year, an English researcher did DNA analyses of a collection of Israelis and Palestinians. Shockingly, it was discovered that the current Israelis have LESS DNA common to the original people than the PALS. This finding shifts the term "anti-Semite" to be very SPECIFICALLY: against the PALS, as they are closer to the original Semitic people..

MOSAD is the #1 terrorist organization in the world. Followed closely by the CIA.

Once again, do Jewish people have the "right" to steal the land from the rightful owners? I guess if you are an Un-American, Zionist then the answer is YES. Ask yourself this: What event propelled the formation of Israel? Of course, the Holocaust (called Shoal to us Jews). Where did it happen? In Poland mostly, but under the direction of the Germans. So, based upon simple logic, the answer to the German's crimes against my people is to......STEAL LAND from other folks!!! Makes total sense to me. Sorry, I think the new Israel should had been cut-off from a nice big piece of the Ruhr or Silesia. Why are the PALS paying for the Krauts crimes? and why is Amerika paying Israel to commit crimes? And why do some (un) Americans support Israel after they have MURDERED US military personal and civilians??

Dunno, just a Jew saying.....

• Upvote 1

Please folks, Flat is trying to make a mute point.  I guess everyone forgot about the rockets flying into Israel.  The normal *** for tat between the brothers in the middle east.  Do you notice any rockets flying in from the West Bank?  Did not hamas take control of Gaza by force?  I guess those who think the poor people of gaza are just sitting up rockets in schools, hospitial and other areas and firing into Israel.  So when IDF sends them a response homes are blown up, hospitial and other areas which Hamas herds in civilians.  One of these days the anti israel crowd will wake up.  But for now, Flat is providing the entertainment for now.  Hey Flat why don't you take a trip to Gaza and tell Hamas not to shoot rockets and mortars into Israel.  I am sure the bombs will stop then.

• Upvote 1

You've got to be kidding me.

What - Jews historical narrative supported by antiquities is not worthy of your educated review and response...? I thought we were all equal Dawg... you, me, Palestinians, Arabs, Jews...

That's it... that's all you got is another lame one-liner?  Trying showing some scholarship to avoid being seen as an anti-semite and your views will hold a little more water. 

• Upvote 2

why don't you just look at the facts and accept the truth?

why don't you just watch the video ?

I watched the video, and I won't be deceived by the Zionist BS!

Have you read the book I suggested to read? NO! I bet not!

I know the TRUTH!

Wm13

Edited by waterman13

“Historically, no national Arab entity ever has established a national state in this country (Israel). The Land of Israel was conquered in 640 A.D. and occupied by Muslim-Arabs until 1071. A large percent of the Palestinians are descendants of Arabs and Muslims who immigrated to the Land of Israel a few generations ago illegally from Arab and Muslim countries.”

On the general question of the Arab conquest, Dr. Rivka Shpak Lissak summarizes the chain of developments as follows:

“The Arab occupation of the Land of Israel lasted from 640 to 1071, roughly 400 years. The Seljuks, Muslim Turks, conquered the land from the Arabs, but on the eve of the First Crusade, they lost it to the Fatimid who ruled it until 1099, when the Crusaders took over. Saladin, who was not an Arab, but a Muslim Kurd from Iraq, defeated the Crusaders in 1187 and ruled until his death (1192). Following the Battle of Hattin and the conquest of Jerusalem by Saladin in 1187, he took over other parts of the country while the Crusaders maintained their hold over the rest. An agreement signed by his successors with the Crusaders returned the Galilee to them and they moved their capital to Acre. The Mamelukes, Muslim Turks, conquered the Land of Israel from the Crusaders in 1260 and ruled it until 1516, when it was taken over by the Ottoman Turks who ruled the Land of Israel for 400 years. The Muslim rule in the Land of Israel ended in 1918 and a Mandate over the country was given to the British.”15

- See more at: http://jcpa.org/article/changing-historical-narrative-saeb-erekats-new-spin/#sthash.9OSETu1j.dpuf

• Upvote 1

Ain't nobody here gonna read a book that challenges their screwy beliefs that the Jews are the chosen ones and can commit genocide. I'll give ya a little more:

Among the terrorist acts first introduced in the Middle East by Jewish Terrorist Groups and Israel are:

First use of car and truck bombs to kill civilians in open areas.

First to use a car bomb to blow up a building: King David Hotel in Jerusalem

First to assassinate a U.N. Official: Count Folke Bernadotte serving as a Peace Mediator between Jews and Arabs. Killed in 1948 by the Stern (Yitzhak Shamir) terrorist group in Jerusalem.

First to assassinate a foreign government official, Lord Moyne, British Minister to the Middle East in 1944 in Cairo. Killed by the Stern Gang.

First to use letter bombs sent to British officials in London after failed terrorist bombs and assassination plans. In 1947, 20 letter bombs were sent to leading figures in Britain including Lord Ernest Bevin, UK Foreign Minister, and Anthony Eden, his Tory predecessor.

First to Hijack a civilian airliner in December 1954 forcing it to land in Tel Aviv. Israel kept the passengers and crew hostage for several days.

First deliberate shooting down of a civilian airliner, Libyan, by Israeli jet fighters in February 1973 under direct orders of P.M. Golda Meir killing all 107 passengers and the entire French crew.

In 1968, Israeli commanders blew up 13 civilian airliners in Beirut airport Lebanon.

http://Indiana University‑Purdue University Indianapolis

• Upvote 1

Flat you are a blooming imbecile son

If you can't do anything but call me a name, you may consider staying outta this thread.

What - Jews historical narrative supported by antiquities is not worthy of your educated review and response...? I thought we were all equal Dawg... you, me, Palestinians, Arabs, Jews...

That's it... that's all you got is another lame one-liner? Trying showing some scholarship to avoid being seen as an anti-semite and your views will hold a little more water.

You bring something other than zionist propoganda and I'll read it.

We who know the truth know we've won the debate just as soon as we're call an anti-Semite.

Edited by flatdawg
  • Downvote 1

It startted way before 640 AD. It started with Ismael, way long before that! Research history before "so called recorded history".

JMHO

Wm13

Obviously there is a theological background and timeline of events that those who believe in Yahweh will understand but secular history is the only thing that atheists, agnostics, scoffers and mockers understand.  The theological dispute between Isaac and Ishmael means diddly squat to an unbeliever but show them real history as legitimately recorded and you may have a convert on your hands.

• Upvote 2

If you can't do anything but call me a name, you may consider staying outta this thread.

You bring something other than zionist propoganda and I'll read it.

We who know the truth know we've won the debate just as soon as we're call an anti-Semite.

I wouldn't know what Zionist propaganda is... is it something like the twisted logic of White Supremacists regarding Jews?

Maybe the University of Indiana - Purdue University Indianapolis paper regarding the Timeline of Conflict between the Israeli and Palestinians is far enough removed from the Zionist propaganda machine to warrant your review.  

TIMELINE OF CONFLICT

The Israeli-Palestinian Problem

1250 B.C. – 333 B.C.

Biblical Times…

Toward the end of the second millennium B.C., Moses led the Hebrew people out of Egypt into the "Promised Land" -- Canaan.  (Note:  Palestinians trace their roots in the region back 2000 years further, considering themselves descendants of the original Canaanites.)  In the early 12th century B.C., the region was invaded by the seafaring Philistines, who ruled it for about 150 years. At some point, the Greeks and Romans began calling the region the "Land of the Philistines," from which the name Palestine is derived. The Hebrews under Saul, created their own kingdom around 1020 B.C. Around 950 B.C., the kingdom fractured into two states: Israel, with its capital at Samaria, and Judah, with its capital in Jerusalem.  Around 586 B.C. the Persians, Babylonians and Assyrians started what would be a series of conquests and exiles of the Jewish people.

333 B.C. – 640 A.D.

Classical Period…

From about 333 B.C. until 640 A.D., the Greeks and Romans each conquered and ruled Palestine.

Muslim Arabs captured Palestine in 640 A.D. and built on of Islam’s holiest shrines, the Dome of the Rock, on a site where the Hebrew Temple of Solomon once stood in Jerusalem.  This region remained under Muslim rule until the fall of the Ottoman empire in the 20th Century.

First Zionist Congress…

Responding to growing anti-Semitism in Europe in the late 19th century, a number of influential European Jews founded a movement called Zionism whose goal was to re-create a Jewish homeland in Palestine. The Congress issued the Basle Programme to establish a "home for the Jewish people in Palestine secured by public law" and set up the World Zionist Organization to work for that end.  During the years before World War I, Zionists established dozens of colonies in Palestine amidst a population that was largely Arab and Muslim. There were, however, pockets of Arab Christians and Jews as well, and many of the Jewish settlements were on land purchased from Arabs. At the same time, Arab nationalism was beginning to surface in opposition to Turkish rule.

End of the Ottoman Empire…

Britain gained control of Palestine after World War I and endorsed Foreign Secretary Arthur J. Balfour's idea of a "national home" for the Jews (known as the Balfour Declaration). The British also promised to respect the rights of non-Jews in the area, and to allow Arab leaders to have their own independent states. There was a critical misunderstanding, however: The Arabs thought Palestine was to be an independent Arab state, which was not what the British intended.

1929 – 1936

Jewish immigration and Arab discontent…

Zionist-Arab antagonism boiled over into violent clashes in August 1929 when 133 Jews were killed by Palestinians and 110 Palestinians died at the hands of the British police trying to contain the dispute that began at the Wailing Wall.  Both sides waged terrorist attacks and extremist groups gained strength.

A Royal Commission's Recommendation…

In July 1937, Britain, in a Royal Commission headed by former Secretary of State for India, Lord Peel, recommended partitioning the land into a Jewish state (about a third of British Mandate Palestine, including Galilee and the coastal plain) and an Arab one.  Palestinian and Arab representatives rejected this and demanded an end to immigration and the safeguarding of a single unified state with protection of minority rights. Violent opposition continued until 1938 when it was crushed with reinforcements from the UK.

1933 – 1945

Nazism and the Holocaust…

For 12 years between 1933 and 1945, in what would later be referred to as the Holocaust, Germany's Adolf Hitler persecuted Jews and other minorities. The Nazis systematically killed an estimated 6 million Jews.  This reinvigorated Zionism and sent a flood of Jewish refugees into Palestine.

British departure…

After ruling Palestine since 1920, the British handed over the responsibility for solving the Zionist-Arab problem to the UN in 1947.  On the recommendation by a United Nations Special Committee, the UN voted to divide Palestine into Arab and Jewish states, the latter occupying 55 percent of the land west of the Jordan River. Jerusalem was designated as an international enclave.  Palestinian representatives, known as the Arab Higher Committee, rejected the proposal; their counterparts in the Jewish Agency accepted it.

Israel declares independence, Arabs declare war…

The State of Israel, the first Jewish state for nearly 2,000 years, was proclaimed at 1600 on 14 May 1948 in Tel Aviv. The declaration came into effect the following day as the last British troops withdrew.  Palestinians remember 15 May as "al-Nakba", or the Catastrophe.The Israeli declaration triggered an invasion by Egypt, Syria, Transjordan, Lebanon and Iraq.  Against the odds, the Israelis held their ground.  By July 1949, Israel had repulsed the invasion, joined the United Nations and been recognized by more than 50 governments around the world.

In a series of armistices with Egypt, Jordan, Syria and Lebanon in 1949, Israel established borders similar to those of Palestine during the British Mandate. Jordan retained the West Bank of the Jordan River, and Jerusalem was divided under Israeli and Jordanian rule.

Formation of the Palestinian Liberation Organization…

In January 1964, Arab governments - wanting to create a Palestinian organization that would remain essentially under their control - voted to create a body called the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO).  But the Palestinians wanted a genuinely independent body, and that was the goal of Yasser Arafat (former Palestinian activist and Egyptian army soldier) who took over the chairmanship of the PLO in 1969. His Fatah organisation (founded in secret five years earlier) was gaining notoriety with its armed operations against Israel.

The Six-Day War…

Mounting tensions between Israel and its Arab neighbours culminated in six days of hostilities starting on 5 June 1967 and ending on 11 June - six days which changed the face of the Middle East conflict.  Israel seized Gaza and the Sinai from Egypt in the south and the Golan Heights from Syria in the north. It also pushed Jordanian forces out of the West Bank and East Jerusalem.  Egypt's powerful air force was put out of action on the first day of fighting when Israeli jets bombed it on the ground in a pre-emptive strike.  The territorial gains doubled the area of land controlled by Israel.  The victory heralded a new age of confidence and optimism for Israel and its supporters.

PLO Expelled…

Artillery duels between Israelis and Palestinians based in Jordan, along with airline hijackings by Palestinian guerrillas, led to fears that Jordan might be taken over by the PLO.  Jordanian troops drove the PLO out of the country in 1971, and the PLO relocated to Lebanon.  In September 1972, a militant faction known as Black September killed 11 Israeli athletes at the Olympic Games in Munich, Germany.

Yom Kippur War…

Unable to regain the territory they had lost in 1967 by diplomatic means, Egypt and Syria launched major offensives against Israel on the Jewish festival of the Day of Atonement or Yom Kippur. The clashes are also known as the Ramadan war.

Initially, Egypt and Syria made advances in Sinai and the Golan Heights. These were reversed after three weeks of fighting. Israel eventually made gains beyond the 1967 ceasefire lines.

Israeli forces pushed on into Syria beyond the Golan Heights, though they later gave up some of these gains. In Egypt, Israeli forces regained territory and advanced to the western side of the Suez Canal.  The United States, the Soviet Union and the United Nations all made diplomatic interventions to bring about ceasefire agreements between the combatants and Israel withdrew its forces back across the canal into Sinai.

Camp David Accords…

Egyptian President Anwar Sadat stunned the world by flying to the Jewish state and making a speech to the Israeli parliament in Jerusalem on 19 November 1977.  A bilateral Egyptian-Israeli peace treaty was signed by Sadat and Israeli Prime Minister Menachem Begin in March 1979.

The Sinai Peninsula, which Israel had seized in the 1967 war, was returned to Egypt.   Arab states boycotted Egypt for breaking ranks and negotiating a separate treaty with Israel.  Sadat was assassinated in 1981 by Islamist elements in the Egyptian army, who opposed peace with Israel, during national celebrations to mark the anniversary of the October war.

Israel invades Lebanon…

The Israeli army launched a massive military incursion into Lebanon in the summer of 1982. Operation "Peace for Galilee" was intended to wipe out Palestinian guerrilla bases near Israel's northern border, although Defence Minister Ariel Sharon pushed all the way to Beirut and expelled the PLO from the country.  After 10 weeks of intense shelling, the PLO agreed to leave Beirut under the protection of a multinational force and to relocate to other Arab countries. The episode precipitated an intense leadership struggle among PLO factions.

Palestinian intifada…

A mass uprising - or intifada - against the Israeli occupation began in Gaza and quickly spread to the West Bank.  Protest took the form of civil disobedience, general strikes, boycotts on Israeli products, graffiti, and barricades, but it was the stone-throwing demonstrations against the heavily-armed occupation troops that captured international attention.  The Israeli Defense Forces responded and there was heavy loss of life among Palestinian civilians.  More than 1,000 died in clashes which lasted until 1993.

The Oslo Peace Process…

Secret negotiations near Oslo, Norway, between Israel and the PLO resulted in a treaty that included mutual recognition, limited self-rule for Palestinians in Jericho and Gaza, and provisions for a permanent treaty that would resolve the status of Gaza and the West Bank. Signed in Washington, the Declaration of Principles was sealed by a historic handshake between Arafat and Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin.  Rabin, Arafat and Israeli Foreign Minister Shimon Peres won the 1994 Nobel Peace Prize for their efforts.  In September of 1995, Rabin and Peres signed an agreement expanding Palestinian self-rule in the West Bank and giving the Palestinian Authority control over six large West Bank towns.  Rabin was assassinated at a peace rally two months later by an Israeli law student with connections to right-wing extremists.

Pivotal Elections…

In the first-ever elections held by Palestinians, Arafat was the overwhelming choice as president of the Palestinian Authority. In Israel, a massive bus bomb set off by Islamic extremists killed 25 and wounded dozens in the run-up to the prime minister election. Hard-line Likud Party leader Benjamin Netanyahu, who campaigned against the Oslo peace deals under the motto “peace with Security,” defeated Peres in a close race.  Netanyahu soon inflamed Arab opinion by lifting a freeze on building new settlements in the occupied territories and provoking fears about undermining Muslim holy sites in Jerusalem by opening an archaeological tunnel under the compound of al-Aqsa mosque - one of Islam's holiest sites.  His right-wing coalition collapsed in 1999 and lost election to Labour Party’s Ehud Barak.

1999-2004

Bloody cycle of violence…

The violence continued on both sides, despite numerous attempts at peace and Palestinian self-rule in the West Bank and Gaza.  The September 11th terrorist attacks on the US renewed interest in Middle East peace, but a seemingly constant barrage of suicide bombings and Israeli military actions continued to derail the process.  Likud Party leader Ariel Sharon was elected  Israel’s Prime Minster in 2001.  PLO leader Yasser Arafat died on November 11, 2004.  His successor, Mahmoud Abbas, was elected president of the Palestinian Authority in January, 2005.

Historic Summit in the Red Sea…

Israeli pulled out of the West Bank in the fall of 2005, following a historic summit in the Red Sea resort of Sharm el-Sheikh -- hosted by Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak and Jordan's King Abdullah II --the first upper-level meeting between Israeli and Palestinian leaders in more than four years.  Ariel Sharon formed a new “Kadima Party” with a platform that recognized the need to give up part of Israel to maintain a Jewish and Democratic state.

A new leader…

In January, Ariel Sharon suffered a second stroke, leaving him incapacitated and his powers were handed over to his deputy Ehud Olmert.  The March election secured Olmert the position of Prime Minister.

End of time line

I've provided numerous views of the issue, some of which you out and out disregard with flippancy; really... Zionist propaganda machine?  

The bottom line for me is given the history of genealogy and events I pose a fair and honest question that any anti-zionist can answer; Why do you despise the Zionist movement and what is the solution for peace in Israel and Palestine?

GH

• Upvote 2