Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Most Important Video About Israel Ever Made

sportfisher

Really?  Please fill us in, we need to know more the origins of Middle East terror.

I'd put it in writing, but I figured that your lips might give out before you could finish it.

• Downvote 4

I'd put it in writing, but I figured that your lips might give out before you could finish it.

LOL - Lips?  You're the flounder hiding in the sand Flatdog...

Interesting video.  Watch it again, but everytime British troops are mentioned insert Israel and every time Israel or a Jew is mentioned insert Hamas. Now, place that concept into a scenario

where you are a Jew but was forced out of your home and land for a couple of hundred years but were now able to return only to find generations of gypsies had moved onto your land and into your house.

And... they won't leave claiming eminent domain.

What would you, as a Jew, do?

• Upvote 3

Read the book "Struggle for the Birthright" by Stephen Jones.

http://www.gods-kingdom-ministries.net/teachings/books/

Wm13

Ain't nobody here gonna read a book that challenges their screwy beliefs that the Jews are the chosen ones and can commit genocide.

Really? Please fill us in, we need to know more the origins of Middle East terror.

I'll give ya a little more:

Among the terrorist acts first introduced in the Middle East by Jewish Terrorist Groups and Israel are:

First use of car and truck bombs to kill civilians in open areas.

First to use a car bomb to blow up a building: King David Hotel in Jerusalem

First to assassinate a U.N. Official: Count Folke Bernadotte serving as a Peace Mediator between Jews and Arabs. Killed in 1948 by the Stern (Yitzhak Shamir) terrorist group in Jerusalem.

First to assassinate a foreign government official, Lord Moyne, British Minister to the Middle East in 1944 in Cairo. Killed by the Stern Gang.

First to use letter bombs sent to British officials in London after failed terrorist bombs and assassination plans. In 1947, 20 letter bombs were sent to leading figures in Britain including Lord Ernest Bevin, UK Foreign Minister, and Anthony Eden, his Tory predecessor.

First to Hijack a civilian airliner in December 1954 forcing it to land in Tel Aviv. Israel kept the passengers and crew hostage for several days.

First deliberate shooting down of a civilian airliner, Libyan, by Israeli jet fighters in February 1973 under direct orders of P.M. Golda Meir killing all 107 passengers and the entire French crew.

In 1968, Israeli commanders blew up 13 civilian airliners in Beirut airport Lebanon.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/06/29/history-of-the-theft-of-palestine-and-the-jewish-invention-of-modern-terrorism/

Edited by flatdawg
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

@Flatdog - and the MIddle East was a peaceful region with Arabs respecting and loving Jews as equals until these acts of violence occurred?  You really do hate Jews don't you?  OK, OK, I know you don't really hate them but what is your solution?  

As I asked you on another thread, what would you do if, as a Jew, you came home after a couple of hundred years to find gypsies had moved onto your land and into your house claiming eminent domain?  

What would you do?

GH

• Upvote 4

@Flatdog - and the MIddle East was a peaceful region with Arabs respecting and loving Jews as equals until these acts of violence occurred?  You really do hate Jews don't you?  OK, OK, I know you don't really hate them but what is your solution?  

As I asked you on another thread, what would you do if, as a Jew, you came home after a couple of hundred years to find gypsies had moved onto your land and into your house claiming eminent domain?  

What would you do?

GH

1) It's dawg

2) I don't hate jews, but you know that. I despise Zionist that are making Palestinians, the rightful owners of occupied Palestine, live in open air prisons then slaughter them.

3 ) Maybe one day you'll learn some history.

Palestinians are the former jews that never left the biblical israel. They later converted to christiananity, then again to Islam.

Before 1948, Muslims, Christians, and jews all lived in peace in Palestine.

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2014/07/anyone-live-palestine-prior-formation-israel.html

• Upvote 2

Flatdawg - no offence intended just typing phonetically.

We might get along a little better if you quit assuming me (and others) are illiterate with regard to history and specifically M.E. history.  Please keep the digs out of your assertions.

I could have sworn Palestinians are Arabs but what would I know, eh?

I'm going to follow up with some study on your claims and in the meantime would you please answer my question.

What would you do?

• Upvote 2

1) It's dawg

2) I don't hate jews, but you know that. I despise Zionist that are making Palestinians, the rightful owners of occupied Palestine, live in open air prisons then slaughter them.

3 ) Maybe one day you'll learn some history.

Palestinians are the former jews that never left the biblical israel. They later converted to christiananity, then again to Islam.

Before 1948, Muslims, Christians, and jews all lived in peace in Palestine.

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2014/07/anyone-live-palestine-prior-formation-israel.html

I'm no "historian" Flatdawg... but at least I know that much...

Israel is not going to get away with what they are doing this time... Too much international outrage...

Folks Finally Woke Up!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

What would you do?

It's a silly question, the jews that have occupied Palestine are not the biblical jews. They are converts from the 13th century and they are from Eastern Europe. If there are any gypsies in occupied Palestine, it is the Ashkenazi jew.

Occupied Palestine is part of Arabia, Palestinians are Arabian. It's their land, not the fake jews.

It's a silly question, the jews that have occupied Palestine are not the biblical jews. They are converts from the 13th century and they are from Eastern Europe. If there are any gypsies in occupied Palestine, it is the Ashkenazi jew.

Occupied Palestine is part of Arabia, Palestinians are Arabian. It's their land, not the fake jews.

more lies :cowboy1:

from flatpoop

• Upvote 1