Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ISIS threatens Iraqi Christians in Mosul: Convert, pay taxes or die

I will admit that Christians have killed people of other religions. But, most if not all of these have been in defense of human rights or in retaliation from attacks from these religions. I have never heard of someone taxing or killing people of other religions in the name of "Jesus". There is no comparison with a peaceful Christian religion and the barbaric Islam religion.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I will admit that Christians have killed people of other religions. But, most if not all of these have been in defense of human rights or in retaliation from attacks from these religions. I have never heard of someone taxing or killing people of other religions in the name of "Jesus". There is no comparison with a peaceful Christian religion and the barbaric Islam religion.

Have you ever heard of the Crusades? The Catholic Church killed millions of innocent Jews and Muslims and other people in Palestine to capture the Holy city of Jerusalem. All in the Name of God and Jesus. Of course they have a demented doctrine even as killing Christians in the street burning them at the stake just because they disagreed with their doctrine. So, actually I wouldn't classify them as Christian, more like a cult.

Wm13

Edited by waterman13
  • Upvote 1

Baghdad will be next.  BO is doing nothing to stop isis.  How safe do you think the dinar will be when Baghdad falls?  What we hold will have no future.

They might try to enter into Baghdad..but to think Baghdad will fall...well that not gonna happen...

Please tell me AGAIN how "Islam" is the most peaceful of all religions?

I do realize that "Christians" have their dark past, but Islam does too! Except that they dark past has NEVER stopped!

WOW

Very True! And let the terrorist be who they are because satin needs a new army and there the perfect candidates for the battle. In the end The Lord will be the one and only.

Have you ever heard of the Crusades? The Catholic Church killed millions of innocent Jews and Muslims and other people in Palestine to capture the Holy city of Jerusalem. All in the Name of God and Jesus. Of course they have a demented doctrine even as killing Christians in the street burning them at the stake just because they disagreed with their doctrine. So, actually I wouldn't classify them as Christian, more like a cult.

Wm13

Yes and there is still a "cult" out there trying to defend the actions of the Crusaders as "righteous".

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

OK here is my take. If the RV occurs before the rapture, great.  If after, who cares about money. We will have no need of money in heaven.

The "Rapture" is an evangelical teaching that is misconstrued. The word rapture is not in the Bible. When Christ returns He is coming only for His "elect" to rule and reign with Him on earth for a thousand years, then comes the "White Throne Judgement".

Revelation 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was committed to them. Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for a thousand years. 5 But the rest of the dead did not live again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. 6 Blessed and holy is he who has part in the first resurrection. Over such the second death has no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with Him a thousand years. 7 Now when the thousand years have expired, Satan will be released from his prison 8 and will go out to deceive the nations which are in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle, whose number is as the sand of the sea.

There are two resurrections only the elect are taken first, which I believe will be very few, the rest who have been deceived will have to wait 1,000 years for the judgement. Not all people who call themselves Christians are going in the first resurrection, many will be surprised when Christ tells them, depart for I never knew you:

Matthew 7:21 "Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me in that day, 'Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?' 23 And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!'

Know or knew in the Biblical sense is an intimate relationship as Christ is the "Groom", and the "elect" are the "bridegroom" (a very intimate relation). I believe what is backed by scripture is that only those who's eyes and ears have been opened to see the truth. As in the story in John 9

http://www.biblestudytools.com/nkjv/john/9.html

He was able to see that the Pharisees and Sadducees were a bunch of hypocrites and were deceived. Just as Jesus told them in John 8, that their father was of the devil, not Abraham which they claimed. But in the end all will be justified and cleansed in the final Jubilee because the earth is God's and all the fullness thereof. A good read on this is Stephen Jones' book "Creations Jubilee"

http://www.gods-kingdom-ministries.net/teachings/books/

Wm13 

Edited by waterman13

just like i said.. these terroriist are well supported by the same that dont want you pray in scholl and mention jesus name,same people that don't want the priest in the arrmy while praying can't mention jesus name here in america...now that you see the leaders on tv smiling crack jokes,engaging in converstations and some questions during a speech or televised event. its what they show you on the front page of the paper,what they show you on tv,what they tell you on the radio is what you believe....those same faces behind close door is another face dont be fooled.. they have been killing christians include africa wide spread i am talking about minces of body parts... presidents know about it they are against christianity.the power is in his name JESUS!! if you are confronted with a evil spirit calling as much name as you can not going to save you lol...SAY JESUS AND WHAT HOW THINGS START TO CHANGE.

TechStel1, do you even look at the spell check? Or, can you even put a cohesive sentence together? Maybe English is not your native language, but wow, that was hard to follow. I think I understand the jest of what you are saying, but I had to read it about ten times to understand. I pray Jesus will give you a better understanding of the English language. If so, what is your native language? Nothing negative here, just trying to understand.

Yes, there is power in the Name, the name of Jesus, Yashua / Yeshua / YHWH, or however ever you want to say or spell it. In Hebrew it (Jesus) actually means Joshua, just like the Joshua that lead the Hebrew people into the "promised land" because Moses could not and God ordained Joshua to do it because he heard and believed God's voice. Joshua and Caleb were the only ones of the 12 (that were sent to spy out the land) thought they could take the land. The other ten were scared, ruled by fear instead of listening to God. (Perfect love casts out all fear) Results, wandering around in the desert, lost, not hearing God's voice. Listening to God, hearing and obeying is the KEY! There is power in His Name!

Wm13

• Upvote 1