Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ANNOUNCEMENTS FROM THE NEW SPEAKER: PARLIAMENT SITE *****

TBomb

Word Mr. Speaker
July 15, 2014

In the name of God the Merciful

Virtue, righteousness and piety and do not cooperate in sin and aggression.
Almighty God

Distinguished selves

Their Excellencies, Distinguished sovereignty

Ladies and Gentlemen, Distinguished members of the House of Representatives

Peace, mercy and blessings of God

At the beginning of my talk I want to thank my dear members of the House of Representatives on this precious trust that they gave me and my brothers, members of the Presidency and I hope to be one hand in the building of this dear country and help us God and you for the service of our patient also congratulate my brothers and my fellow members of the Council of Representatives on the trust of the people We stand by them and out of respect for the Presidency of the previous parliament, which has made strenuous efforts in harsh conditions and difficult to me they have the utmost respect and all the members of the previous parliament and who I see a lot of them with us today and hoped that the new parliament Arphioa of experience and expertise.

The presidency of the Council of Representatives but it is a representation of all Iraqis of all stripes and Tllonathm and races is not really a personal or partisan or factional All bear responsibility and everyone involved in its validity and so that we can establish the rules and respect the usages lead a parliamentary purpose.

Ladies and gentlemen

Here you stand in front of your people who Antkhpkm held hopes for your presence under this dome, and Klvkm mission to represent and serve and protect, you write a new history, and the way different by all accounts, the slogan of change and construction according to the vision Snkt features together with the knowledge and confidence not Palmgalbh competition, understanding and justice Mounacfh and discrimination, to be built the architecture and General Almrsos strong pedestals fixed. Together and make our way away and people are thirsty for the salvation of the tunnel and a series of terrifying role in leading each time to the starting point without any transition and transformation.

Dear Brothers and Sisters of People's Deputies and representatives
To admit at this defining moment in Iraq's history that we are in dire need of the equation correct agree on re whereby the distribution of duties by the division of interests and benefits and build from which on the basis of a clear and unambiguous and do not interpret the likely dispute later, they stage candor adult and disclosure and clarity away from Moaria and ideas prosthetic and half-solutions which soon until proven failure after me and when we discover that we cheated ourselves approach the burning stages and overcome the wounds untreated.

It has been Iraq several junctures serious over the past decade of history, yes behind us, but we did not go beyond them according to a plan drawn in all times, but paid a heavy price for that transit spirits expensive we martyrs and victims priceless and we lost with that money, time and effort.

Dear sisters and brothers:

Await responsibilities difficult imposed on you by stage, there is a large package of laws on the list of the tasks entrusted to the people on your level of legislation and files other serious in terms of censorship and the payment of the next government that lie ahead as well as the needs of a large in my security and services and to the side waiting for the judiciary in collaboration with you and the government's role the most dangerous in the half-speeding of the oppressed with the rights of the victims or the accused innocent people languishing in prisons for long periods in violation of the Constitution and the law.

We support the claim that peaceful people, including the Constitution and the cost of heavenly religions and ground Vmtalib people's right and obligation to meet the state and this is the right logic and wisdom and reason.

Distinguished brothers

Iraq is going through now of the dangers of large, there are acts of armed spread - to almost half of the geography of which is terrorism goes back to the organization Daash criminal who stand all of us deduced from him and his philosophy and practice entrenched in crime and murder is that the battle with Daash need to the land and the people Ewalaan state and feel that they partly When enjoy the sons of those areas of their human dignity, liberty, and the partnership will be a thorn in the face terrorized Daash and non Daash of the enemies of Iraq therefore say that the problem is deeper than some calling it needs hard work to search for the causes of breaks in that time who are looking at ways to finish it completely as does the doctor subtle before being any surgery dangerous to ensure the safety of their patients' lives he sees that the direct surgery without sufficient data about the causes and careful planning of the method and the target, however, he knows exactly what he wants to work and where he wants to arrive and what will be sacrificed to keep to what is more important than sacrificed.

This self we need to solve our problems, and according to this approach we will work out of our crisis and sponsor our success sincerity of our intentions to start building a strong Iraq unified calculated his total account and give him total respect and appreciation befitting its history and achievements and prestige of civilization as we must all as agents of Iraqi political pledge to put an end to all interventions Foreign Iraqi decision from any party whatsoever and under any name and be a purely Iraqi decision to stand up under which the structure of the nation and its security and sovereignty.

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

We will not have to go only line project agreed that Iraq DUP one country, and its people are brothers homeland and its bounty of all that our Constitution must be respected and that there was a justification to modify paragraphs must be in accordance with the clear constitutional grounds and that the most dangerous thing that we are exposed to is terrorism and abhorrent sectarianism must be a firm stance generally criminals who seek to disrupt the unity of our country and the rights and freedoms mandated by the Constitution must be preserved.
My family and my people in the great Iraq from Zakho to the FAO is based Mandali to have sacrificed more than what is required of you originally Nzvtm blood and tears in the lean years and Anne Thompshawwa you that your tears and your wounds and Tdmdoa Tbdaa the construction phase and change. I am hoping that the next best.

Ladies and Gentlemen,

The eyes of the displaced Iraqis and displaced Triqpkm, those who refused to terrorism and criminality and Mangmoa only that they wanted to live in dignity Vhgroa and measure their circumstances, they are people darlings Cram and experiences of men, women and young people hope to find a way out from where they are perhaps the keys to the solution emanating from the House of Representatives to help them to return to their homes , honor and participants in the construction of our country and the contrast with the families of martyrs and victims of violence and terrorism by the blind who paid the blood price for the unity of Iraq and the safety and security and their families waiting for them to dedicate to Taidoa the hope that the sacrifices of their children were not in vain.
And my confidence in the House of Representatives that bears his responsibilities in compliance with the time periods set by the Constitution to him in the presidential election of the prime minister, who will form the government according to the vision agreed upon by everyone in line with the stage and are consistent with the requirements in accordance with the program and clearly unconstitutional achieve the priorities of the Iraqi people and meet the ambitions and aspirations.

This is my call on the political blocs to expedite and accelerate the understanding of the formation of the new government and within the constitutional framework and set timings formed and takes into account the current circumstances shall be able to pass the stage and needs sensitive and serious and urgent.

Long live Iraq dear strong united with his family in all its components, Arabs and Kurds and Turkmen, Muslims, Christians, Sabians and Azidiin Sunnis, Shiites and all the spectrum or color or religion or doctrine of the strength of Iraq Ptaddath and stripes.

And a heck of terrorism Daash terrorists and militias who are trying rhythm between the sons of one people.

And yes every effort today stands detached from all his previous positions to build Iraq through understanding and peace, love and brotherhood.
Oh God, make this country safe and blessed with the fruits of his family.

ĆĎăĘă Brothers for your people and your nation

Peace be upon you and God's mercy and blessings.President Jubouri confer by telephone with U.S. Vice President Joe Biden on the latest developments in the political landscape
July 16, 2014

http://www.parliament.iq/details.aspx?id=14882&AlwType=Pre

Received the President of the Iraqi Council of Representatives d. Salim al telephone call from U.S. Vice President Joe Biden.
And during which they discussed the latest developments in the current political scene and the current phase through which Iraq, Mr. Biden said he was pleased by contacting the election of the Speaker and his two deputies.
It also expressed its full readiness to make more cooperation and coordination in order to speed up to the presidential election and the formation of a new government within constitutional frameworks and specific timelines.

Media Bureau
Chairman of the Council of Representatives of Iraq

07/16/2014

http://www.parliament.iq/details.aspx?id=14884&AlwType=Pre

Statement of the Presidency of the Council of Representatives
July 16, 2014
According to the provisions of the Constitution and the provisions of Article / 2 of Law No. (8) of 2012 (Act provisions for nomination to the post of President of the Republic) announces the Presidency of the Council of Representatives for the opening of the nomination for the post of President of the Republic, for wanting the nomination submit their applications written to the office of President of the Council during the appointment by the end of working hours on Sunday 20/07/2014 curricula vitae and official documents that prove the availability of the following conditions including:
First: Iraqi by birth from Iraqi parents.
Secondly, a fully qualified and completed forty years of age.
Thirdly, a good reputation and political experience and proven his integrity, rectitude, justice and devotion to the homeland.
Fourth, not convicted of a crime involving moral turpitude.
V. least school performance for the first university degree recognized by the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research in Iraq.
Sixth: not to be covered by the provisions of measures accountability and justice law or any procedures replace them.
Communication and submission of nominations:
Phone: 07801977301
Fax: 0096415382929
E-mail: icor.office @ gmail.com

http://www.parliament.iq/details.aspx?id=4233&AlwType=News

NOW, HERE IS THE INTERESTING PART - SOME OF THESE ANNOUNCEMENTS ARE DUPLICATED IN KURDISH - 

SEE THIS LINK:

http://www.parliament.iq/details.aspx?id=14886&AlwType=Pre

NEVER BEFORE HAVE I SEEN ANNOUNCEMENTS AT THE PARLIAMENT SITE IN KURDISH.

PERHAPS THE LANGUAGE LAW IS NOW IN EFFECT?

http://www.iraq-lg-law.org/en/node/2574 (ARABIC ONLY - PLEASE SEE LINK BELOW FOR AN "OUTLINE" OF THIS LAW FROM THE PARLIAMENT SITE):

http://www.parliament.iq/details.aspx?LawN=%D9%82%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%88%D9%86%20%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%84%D8%BA%D8%A7%D8%AA%20%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B1%D8%B3%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%A9

Official Languages ​​Act

January 7, 2014
The people in the name of
the Presidential Council
on the basis of what was approved by the House of Representatives and approved by the President of the Republic and based on the provisions of item (I) of Article (61) and item (iii) of Article (73) of the Constitution
Act as follows:
No. () for the year 2013
Law
official languages
Article 1 -
(i) the official language: the language adopted by the State to speak and express and official correspondence and banknotes and stamps and official documents in respect of all matters of state at home and abroad and other other areas.
(Second) Language Local official: is the language that their applications comply with the official administrative units which constitute Speakers by population density.
Article -2 - Arabic language and the Kurdish language are the two official languages ​​of Iraq.
Article -3 - Official Gazette is issued in Arabic and Kurdish.
Article -4 - used languages ​​Arabic and Kurdish in official meetings and the House of Representatives and the Presidency of the Republic and the Federal Council of Ministers and the Supreme Judicial Council and the Federal agencies and institutions and other official meetings in the Kurdistan Region and its parliament and the presidency and
His government.
Article -5 - be speaking, addressing and expressing in official domains between the federal authorities and the authorities of the Kurdistan Region in both Arabic and Kurdish.
Article 6 - dependent documents and correspondence of the two official languages ​​at the federal and provincial authorities.
Article -7 - may be open to all levels of schools to teach Arabic or Kurdish or Turkmen or Syriac, or Armenian or Mandaean in government educational institutions, or any other language in private educational institutions in accordance with educational guidelines.
Article -8 - used in both Arabic and Kurdish as follows:
First, the issuance of currency.

Secondly, passports and traffic indicator panels and boards on the significance of the ministries and departments of the Federal State and the Kurdistan Region.
Thirdly, the issuance of revenue stamps and mailing.
Article 9 - Turkmen language and Syriac language are official languages ​​in the administrative units that constitute the Turkmen or Syriac where population density.
Article -10 - each region or governorate may adopt any other local language as an additional official language if approved the majority of the population in a referendum.
Article -11 - form a higher committee to follow up the implementation of this law linked to the Council of Ministers headed by a representative of the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers and the membership of a representative of the Kurdistan Regional Government and a representative from the Office of the House of Representatives assisted by an ad hoc committee of linguists, academics and representatives of the Turkmen and Assyrians
And Mandaeans and its representative in addition to any language other Iraqi.
Article -12 - define the tasks and the convening of a quorum of the Committee provided for in Article (12) of this law, the instructions issued by the Prime Minister.
Article -13 -: This law aims to: -
First, to ensure respect for the Constitution and its activation to organize the use of the official languages ​​of the Republic of Iraq.
Secondly, awareness of language, in order to bring together Iraqi factions and deepen and consolidate the concepts of humanity and patriotism.
Thirdly, to achieve the spirit of pride in the mother tongue.
Fourth, ensure equality between Arabic and Kurdish rights and privileges for use in federal institutions.
V. and support the development of Arabic and Kurdish and other Iraqi languages, such as Turcoman, Syriac, and Armenian and Mandaean.
Article -14 - First: every Iraqi citizen or a foreign language teaching his sons mother.
Secondly, each component Iraqi has the right to create colleges or institutes and cultural centers or synagogues serving the scientific development of its language and its culture and heritage.
Article -15 -: The Iraqi Academy of Science and the Academy of the Kurdish two certified reference to the interpretation of terms and words in the case where the difference is.
Article -16 -: treated contrary to the provisions of this law are as follows:
First, apply discipline sanctions against him if he was employed.
Secondly, the employee is threatening to remove the violation within fifteen (15) days, and when he refused to be punished by a fine of not less than (50) fifty thousand dinars each day it fails to remove all infringing.
Thirdly, each victim the right to move criminal cases when the violation of the provisions of this law.
Article -17 - The Council of Ministers issued instructions to facilitate the implementation of the provisions of this law.
Article -18 - This law shall be published in the official gazette and implemented after ninety (90) days from the date of publication.
Reasons

Pursuant to Article (4) of the Constitution and of respect for the diversity of national and linguistic in Iraq and confirmation of the consolidation of the human dimension of civilizations in the custody of the new union, and in line with the teachings of Islam which emphasizes respect for differing languages, and in order to enable the basic components of the Republic
Iraq from the free expression of their need and requirements in their original language.
initiated this law

Edited by TBomb
  • Upvote 13

Thanks TBomb, you are one great news hound. That was one great speech, and I hope it helps to unite IRAQ.

It's very interesting about the Kurdish language too! I'm feeling positive about all that's been happening over the last few days.

dinarbeliever, did those bills have Kurdish language on them? Do you know? Were there photos of them?

Wm13

CNN. Broadcasting A New Note Selfie !

Iraq new sig/date (2013) 250- and 500-dinar notes confirmed

Jul 08, 2014 08:30 PM

iraq_cbi_500_dinars_2013.00.00_b48b_p92_

250 dinars, ٢٠١٣ - ١٤٣٤ (2013/AH1434). Like CBI B47, but new date and new signature (Abdul Basit Turki Saeed).

500 dinars, ٢٠١٣ - ١٤٣٤ (2013/AH1434). Like CBI B48, but new date and new signature (Abdul Basit Turki Saeed).

Courtesy of Jürg Rindlisbacher.

http://banknotenews.com/

Thanks TBomb, you are one great news hound. That was one great speech, and I hope it helps to unite IRAQ.

It's very interesting about the Kurdish language too! I'm feeling positive about all that's been happening over the last few days.

dinarbeliever, did those bills have Kurdish language on them? Do you know? Were there photos of them?

Wm13

See Above ! ;)

B)B)B)

• Upvote 1

Thanks Waterman... You are wonderful!

90 days from the date of publication of february 25 2014 puts us at May 25 2014 - I think perhaps because Maliki is gone and as evidenced by the fact that the parliament announcements also were published in Kurdish, we're now seeing aspects of this law implemented in the way the law intends (see above).

both but not limited to only those two - we have to wait and see if the currency will also contain English...the law doesn't specify which aspects, instruments, stamps, currency, etc will have ALL languages on it, but it does state / imply that the Kurdish language and Arabic will be on most if not all aspects, eventually.

Edited by TBomb

What I do know is the 25k note looks the same as what I have, bought before Turki was in charge of the CBI. I don't have any 250's so I can't compare. But the 1000 note has a different signature than what I have that were bought before Turki was in charge. So I'm even more confused.

Wm13

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Here's an article from April and I'm interested in the picture of the note more than anything.

Iraqi Dinar Currency News -

10-dinar-bank-note.jpgThe head of the Economic Studies at the University of Kufa, an economist Raad Twigg, the central bank to take comprehensive measures to replace the currency and delete the three zeroes and determine the exchange rate of new Iraqi dinar currency, instead of putting up a new currency confuse the deal in the local market.

Twigg said, that “put the Iraqi Central Bank to cash currency with new specifications without pulling equivalent represents an expansion in the money supply in the local market, and thus reflect negatively in the creation of large inflationary effects.”

He confirmed that the addition of new cash currency with the old currency would be a duplication of currency exchange market has created an unbalanced cash and Aald blurry in daily trading of the currency.”

He continued, “The deletion of zeros from the Iraqi dinar currency will reduce the current rate of inflation and reduce the large cash trading currencies in the domestic market also reduces the incidence of theft and forgery of currency cash.”

The Central Bank of Iraq announced, for re-printing banknotes with pictures of the new Iraqi dinar currency.

The bank said in a press statement, said that the re-print the new series of banknotes currently in circulation and the Iraqi pictures of new protected more, using a good quality of printing paper, with the addition of some signs of security.”

He pointed out that the current banknotes will continue to be traded with the new will not be pulling rolling them currently or in the future.

http://iraqdailytimes.com/expert-calls-for-the-deletion-of-zeros-from-the-current-iraqi-dinar-currency-instead-of-printing-new-banknotes/

I'm interested because the other link above to Iraqi Banknotes mentions a 5, 10, 20, 50, etc.

Is this the 10?

Wm13

It looks like the 10,000 note but a different color.

:shrug:

Edited by waterman13
  • Upvote 1

Thanks Waterman... You are wonderful!

90 days from the date of publication of february 25 2014 puts us at May 25 2014 - I think perhaps because Maliki is gone and as evidenced by the fact that the parliament announcements also were published in Kurdish, we're now seeing aspects of this law implemented in the way the law intends (see above).

both but not limited to only those two - we have to wait and see if the currency will also contain English...the law doesn't specify which aspects, instruments, stamps, currency, etc will have ALL languages on it, but it does state / imply that the Kurdish language and Arabic will be on most if not all aspects, eventually.

TQ TBomb. This was from your earlier post on Official Language Act 2014. Looks like it was officially published on March 14, 2014. Add 90 days to that, and we have the official implementations date.

With the law being effective, it is by law that they must have Kurdish language on their currency. Hopefully soon,

Two new laws in the Gazette:

Official Languages ​​Act No. (7) for the year 2014  Arabic  Original Document  14 Mar 2014

Financial Instructions No. (7) of 1961 on the application of the property tax law No. 162 of 1959 amended  Arabic  Regulations  14 Mar 2014

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/174194-two-new-laws-in-the-gazette-official-languages-act-this-connects-to-currency/#ixzz37fSp9eI8

• Upvote 2