Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana weekly - July 16, 2014

Adam Montana

Morning everyone!

This week I'm just going to share the update I 

gave to the VIP members a couple days ago,

If you're a VIP member, you should comment in 

the VIP section. Here's the link: http://iqd.me/l/w12v

===============================

(Originally posted 2 days ago)

Good morning everyone! 

This is a “VIP only” post, so if you’re reading it… congrats on 

your membership, you’re in a good place!

First, a short update on Iraq. Over the last few weeks we’ve 

been bombarded with doom and gloom about ISIS attacking 

and much more… some of the naysayers even went as far as 

taking on an “I told you so!” attitude!

Well, this morning I grabbed a USA Today newspaper to go 

with my morning coffee, and as I finished the article about Tiger 

Woods and his chances of a comeback, something dawned on

me…

I just went through the entire paper and not a SINGLE article 

about Iraq. What?! How is that possible, when the country is 

headed for civil war and ISIS is taking over and the entire sky 

is falling over there?!

;)

The truth of the matter is simple… Iraq is not falling apart, and 

in fact they are weathering this current storm admirably.

The dinar is stable in spite of the situation with ISIS, holding 

strong at 1200 per 1USD. This is good.

ISIS is not able to take Baghdad, and they will be pushed back 

entirely in short order. 

In fact, the reality of the situation is simply that we are looking 

towards two things: 1, the end of Ramadan (July 28), and 2, the 

seating of the Government and of course figuring out who will 

be PM… and all of this is likely to be complete this month! 

What else is going on? The Kurds are continuing to sell oil and 

Baghdad isn’t getting any of the proceeds. This is going to continue 

to put pressure on political leaders to get it together. Obviously 

this is good for us.

Work on the major pipelines continues, which will put more 

pressure on the HCL… again, good for us.

Summary: Despite what could be seen as negative, Iraq is 

doing just fine and I’m looking forward to seeing what they have 

to offer us in August.  :twothumbs:

So, what do we do while we wait?

I’ve got a couple ideas for you!

Sometime later this week I’ll be releasing my findings, my 

recommendations, and possibly even a service on getting a 2nd 

passport. We will have a brand new VIP section here dedicated 

to discussing the matter… I am not shy about telling you that what 

I’m going to share has taken me the better part of about 5 years 

of work and many trips out of the country, and I am VERY excited 

to get that launched!

The 2nd passport section will be available to all VIP members.

If you are not yet in the OSI section....

**** Edited - Go to VIP for the rest. ****

That’s it for now… GO RV!!!!!!!!

Warmest regards,

- Adam

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 1

The oil seems to be the big ace card in this game, and now with the Kirds taking over the oil fields Bagdad doesn't seem to be holding as good of a hand as it once did. It would seem to me that in theory the Kirds could just sit tight and let Bagdad go bankrupt. I think that Mr. Maliki is going to have to go to Parliment with his "hat in his hand" pretty soon.

Just my thought.

Go RV/RI

• Upvote 1

Morning everyone!

This week I'm just going to share the update I 

gave to the VIP members a couple days ago,

If you're a VIP member, you should comment in 

the VIP section. Here's the link: http://iqd.me/l/w12v

===============================

(Originally posted 2 days ago)

Good morning everyone! 

This is a “VIP only” post, so if you’re reading it… congrats on 

your membership, you’re in a good place!

First, a short update on Iraq. Over the last few weeks we’ve 

been bombarded with doom and gloom about ISIS attacking 

and much more… some of the naysayers even went as far as 

taking on an “I told you so!” attitude!

Well, this morning I grabbed a USA Today newspaper to go 

with my morning coffee, and as I finished the article about Tiger 

Woods and his chances of a comeback, something dawned on

me…

I just went through the entire paper and not a SINGLE article 

about Iraq. What?! How is that possible, when the country is 

headed for civil war and ISIS is taking over and the entire sky 

is falling over there?!

;)

The truth of the matter is simple… Iraq is not falling apart, and 

in fact they are weathering this current storm admirably.

The dinar is stable in spite of the situation with ISIS, holding 

strong at 1200 per 1USD. This is good.

ISIS is not able to take Baghdad, and they will be pushed back 

entirely in short order. 

In fact, the reality of the situation is simply that we are looking 

towards two things: 1, the end of Ramadan (July 28), and 2, the 

seating of the Government and of course figuring out who will 

be PM… and all of this is likely to be complete this month! 

What else is going on? The Kurds are continuing to sell oil and 

Baghdad isn’t getting any of the proceeds. This is going to continue 

to put pressure on political leaders to get it together. Obviously 

this is good for us.

Work on the major pipelines continues, which will put more 

pressure on the HCL… again, good for us.

Summary: Despite what could be seen as negative, Iraq is 

doing just fine and I’m looking forward to seeing what they have 

to offer us in August.  :twothumbs:

So, what do we do while we wait?

I’ve got a couple ideas for you!

Sometime later this week I’ll be releasing my findings, my 

recommendations, and possibly even a service on getting a 2nd 

passport. We will have a brand new VIP section here dedicated 

to discussing the matter… I am not shy about telling you that what 

I’m going to share has taken me the better part of about 5 years 

of work and many trips out of the country, and I am VERY excited 

to get that launched!

The 2nd passport section will be available to all VIP members.

If you are not yet in the OSI section....

**** Edited - Go to VIP for the rest. ****

That’s it for now… GO RV!!!!!!!!

Warmest regards,

- Adam

Adam, I am a VIP and never received this post. Can someone please check it out? Thanks.

• Upvote 1

You might want to check your SPAM folder since you use yahoo. Also a good idea to put @dinarvets.com in your allowed folder or whitelist.

:cowboy2:

Thanks TG and I have done all that and received previous e-mails, but for some reason I didn't get this one. Hopefully, that won't happen again.  :shrug:

• Upvote 1

Respectfully I must disagree...

ISIS is a real threat, not just to Iraq and with their presence in Syria, but to the entire Middle East. They won't take over Iraq but they are raising the level of violence where even Hamas feels like they need to bomb Israel just to show they're as relevant as ISIS...

Egypt has no real influence it seems to broker a peace deal between Hamas and Israel, and the US is showing a remarkable lack of leadership (Obama that is...)

And you have Iraq that can barely follow their own rules to seat a government while their people live in 3rd world poverty... Their elected officials act like petulant children, more so than even our Nuthouse Republicans.

Iraq is not behaving admirably and the entire Middle East could implode at any minute.

VIP section or not and regardless of the cutting edge journalism of USA Today, this is going to take a while to sort out...

As always I hope I am very wrong, but we will be lucky to see any significant change in value until maybe even early next year... It could take that long to sort all this mess out...

• Upvote 2

Respectfully I must disagree...

ISIS is a real threat, not just to Iraq and with their presence in Syria, but to the entire Middle East. They won't take over Iraq but they are raising the level of violence where even Hamas feels like they need to bomb Israel just to show they're as relevant as ISIS...

Egypt has no real influence it seems to broker a peace deal between Hamas and Israel, and the US is showing a remarkable lack of leadership (Obama that is...)

And you have Iraq that can barely follow their own rules to seat a government while their people live in 3rd world poverty... Their elected officials act like petulant children, more so than even our Nuthouse Republicans.

Iraq is not behaving admirably and the entire Middle East could implode at any minute.

VIP section or not and regardless of the cutting edge journalism of USA Today, this is going to take a while to sort out...

As always I hope I am very wrong, but we will be lucky to see any significant change in value until maybe even early next year... It could take that long to sort all this mess out...

Well said, and I also agree, with respect to everyone, but I do not believe that this is just some "flash in the pan".  And while ISIS probably can't "take" the capital, they have done a remarkable job of cutting it off from the rest of the country!!!  Tactically and strategically, they have done EXACTLY that.  They now CONTROL all the approaches to the capital, and are freely bombing in the towns and suburbs all the way around it.  And for all the parades and speeches, lol, even Sadr's militia, which is arguably the best and biggest one over there, they fought us to a standstill!!!!  Is NOT coming out of the capital!!!  Everyone needs to think about that fact.  NONE of the Shia militia's are coming OUT to go and fight ISIS, and why?  Because quite frankly, ISIS is better trained than they are.  And a better trained force ALWAYS kicks ass.  IT is exactly what happened to Sadr with us, eventually.  IT took a while, lol, but we did it.  History is filled with examples.

ISIS is a bloody, vicious bunch, but they are WELL trained.  They don't have the "boots" to take over the capital, not saying that.  But they can and have made it irrevelant.  Baghdad is just just a bag of snakes, and it will fang itself to death given enough time.

25 years in SOG, counter terror ops, a LOT of combat, over there and around the world, gives me a certain amount of experience with these guys and their mindset.  Those of you who served over there, who REALLY got to know any of them, you KNOW what I'm talking about.

The fat lady maybe hasn't sung yet, lol, not saying that.  But ISIS is NOT to be ignored, that is a fools choice.

Respect all, but fear none.  And NEVER trust a religious hard case, of any religion.

just sayin'

• Upvote 1

lol 33 members and 80 guests

Sometimes I will read and not be logged in...so some guests might be members...

Well said, and I also agree, with respect to everyone, but I do not believe that this is just some "flash in the pan". And while ISIS probably can't "take" the capital, they have done a remarkable job of cutting it off from the rest of the country!!! Tactically and strategically, they have done EXACTLY that. They now CONTROL all the approaches to the capital, and are freely bombing in the towns and suburbs all the way around it. And for all the parades and speeches, lol, even Sadr's militia, which is arguably the best and biggest one over there, they fought us to a standstill!!!! Is NOT coming out of the capital!!! Everyone needs to think about that fact. NONE of the Shia militia's are coming OUT to go and fight ISIS, and why? Because quite frankly, ISIS is better trained than they are. And a better trained force ALWAYS kicks ass. IT is exactly what happened to Sadr with us, eventually. IT took a while, lol, but we did it. History is filled with examples.

ISIS is a bloody, vicious bunch, but they are WELL trained. They don't have the "boots" to take over the capital, not saying that. But they can and have made it irrevelant. Baghdad is just just a bag of snakes, and it will fang itself to death given enough time.

25 years in SOG, counter terror ops, a LOT of combat, over there and around the world, gives me a certain amount of experience with these guys and their mindset. Those of you who served over there, who REALLY got to know any of them, you KNOW what I'm talking about.

The fat lady maybe hasn't sung yet, lol, not saying that. But ISIS is NOT to be ignored, that is a fools choice.

Respect all, but fear none. And NEVER trust a religious hard case, of any religion.

just sayin'

Nicely put. I agree with your opinion to "never trust a religious hard case". I think this applies even to the folks in the US and any place in the world. Anytime you have a fanatic you have an excuse to kill other people in the name of God and that just doesn't work for anyone. That shall not kill is pretty consistent amongst most religions with the exception of self-defense.

That being said, how's your PTSD? If at all bothersome EMDR.com is a god send.

Sorry to does your flames but I don't see any way to verify that information. It really looks like misinformation to me- especially the way it's written. Journalist from the Washington Post would not have those kinds of typos.

Edited by Dinarian64

Thank you for the update...but I must comment that just because there is no mention of something in a MSM newspaper does not portend it to be good news. For example the Obama Admin IRS debacle wasn't even reported by the MSM for weeks. Not one article or report appeared on the top 3 broadcast stations or even in the major newspapers of the country. Then a trickle appeared and then the floodgates opened and people took notice. USA Today is part of MSM. So please just because something is NOT reported doesn't mean that everything is hunky dory. I am in the mindset that any threat ever so slight, should be taken seriously until shown otherwise. ISIS may not have the boots on the ground to take Baghdad now but given enough time and backing they will have them. Al-Qaeda was the same way when Osama Bin Laden was in Ethiopia. He started off as a construction firm, gained followers and trained his men, all while Clinton, with his funny laugh and his famous expression (best Clinton voice) "I did not have sex with that girl.", was in office. 4 years can be all ISIS needs to put boots on the ground. First they must prove themselves, then using that proof recruit followers to their cause. This takes time. The majority did not hear of ISIS until they invaded Iraq this was their shining moment. Its how they got their name out. Its how they advertised who and what they were. Now they have shown what they can do, who they are and how they go about doing it, all that is left for them to do is to recruit followers. I stated in another thread ISIS was being capitulated to and that is true. Once funds, equipment and the sort starts flowing into ISIS then they will expand. As far as news goes from Iraq, I view it all as if Baghdad Bob were saying it. Remember there were no tanks rolling into Baghdad but those were some funny looking cars with turrets.  

Dinarian stated

Sorry; to douse ur flames but eye don't see ne way to verifeye that information. It really looks like mis-information to me- esspecially; the way its written. Journalists from the Washington Post would not have those kinds of typoes...

Dinarian I corrected some of your typos and added my own. What I did was transcribe what you said into this post. Could it be that other people/journalists do that too? The title states WaPo but there is really no exact quotes from WaPo in the article. I don't think WaPo would kindly let some other news for profit organization(or even not for profit) copy and paste the work their employee did as it would infringe on copyright laws foreign and domestic.

People are people, been saying that for years.