Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The power of "7" has done it again

The Machine

This is why Germany won the World Cup

• "G" is the 7th letter of the alphabet, and Germany starts with "G"
  • The name Germany contains 7 letters
  • Germany was in group "G" or group "7"
  • Germany ended the group stage with 7 points
  • Germany scored 7 goals in the group stage - 4 vs Portugal, 2 vs Ghana and 1 vs U.S.A
  • Germany scored 7 goals against Brazil
  • We are also in the 7th month of the year and the winning goal was scored 7 minutes to the end of extra time.

Also the year the world cup was held .... 2014 .... 2+0+1+4 =7

could be something or just an amazing coincidence.

• Upvote 6

What happened to the game, with Portugal and North Korea, for the championship of the World Cup?

the Germans invaded the pitch and took control ......... surprised they only claimed a 1-0 victory lol

Mario Goetze's girlfriend is clearly a 10........your system is flawed, Machine.   :eyebrows: 

Goetze-girlfriend1405050.jpg

GO RV, and NO BV

clearly a 10 but probably reads at a 7th grade level .......

yep I just goggled her ..... in an interview for GQ magazine she said her life goals include "going to Australia and becoming a Victoria’s Secret model…"

• Upvote 5

What happened to the game, with Portugal and North Korea, for the championship of the World Cup?

NK has an iron grip on their balls and decided they didn't want to share them.   :shrug: 

GO RV, and NO BV

clearly a 10 but probably reads at a 7th grade level .......

Hahahaha........she should never speak...EVER!!!   :eyebrows: 

GO RV, and NO BV

• Upvote 1

..........BUT, can they cook??.............................as well.......... :eyebrows:

Who cares if they can cook...?

If I can afford to have both of them,

I can afford to eat out three times a day,

anywhere they want to go...

Hahahaha........she should never speak...EVER!!!   :eyebrows: 

no words.... mostly unintelligible sounds...you'll figure it out....man.. I'm gonna get hammered for that...don't care... 4 day road trip starts in an hour, by the time I get back the righteous indignation responses will be long gone... have a great day everyone, time to ride!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

..........BUT, can they cook??.............................as well.......... :eyebrows:

I doubt it .... but this girl can

her name is Rachel Khoo .... she has a TV program called "My little Paris Kitchen" ..... she's not bad on the eyes either

cover.jpg

• Upvote 1

I doubt it .... but this girl can

her name is Rachel Khoo .... she has a TV program called "My little Paris Kitchen" ..... she's not bad on the eyes either

cover.jpg

I will take her :)  by the way.. thanks for the 7.. you sound like CL.. but who knows.. it's all the 7 this year..means completion :)

• Upvote 1