Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Selling 750,000 Dinar (10K Denominations)

whisky

Good morning, everyone.  Hope life is treating you well.  I have had some unexpected expenses come up, so I am selling 750,000 (75 X 10K notes) of my uncirculated Iraqi dinar.  I purchased these directly from Dinar Trade in California.  The bills are mint.  I am including the certificate of authenticity I received with my purchase, along with the envelope describing the security and verification features of the Dinar. 

I am selling them for $700, which includes free FEDEX shipping (Dinar trade is currently selling 750,000 in 10K denominations for $760.00 plus shipping). 

I will accept payment via PayPal or certified check.  If paying by PayPal, typically it takes two to three days for the money to clear.  I will promptly ship thereafter.  I was considering posting the Dinar on Ebay, but I thought I would try here first.  If you are interested, please provide me with an email address or other contact information.  I have attached some photos of the dinar.  Thank you for your help and your time. 

post-6472-0-95671600-1405437022_thumb.jp

post-6472-0-60090600-1405437031_thumb.jp

post-6472-0-19195300-1405437040_thumb.jp

Paypal clears instantly. It may be a few days before you can access the money or tsansfer it to your account, but thats incase you dont ship the item so you csnt clear out the funds and skip town but there typically is no time necessary for payment to clear except in the rare case paypal suspects fraud and puts a temporary hold on it while they investigate.

Edited by rulesforrebels

Thanks rulesforrebels for clarifying that for me.  When I have done transactions on Ebay before, I had always noticed the delay on the funds from PayPal.  Makes sense now.  I have sold some of my Dinar a couple of times on dinarvets before, shipped them FEDEX and everything went smooth.  There are some good, honest people here.  It has been hard to hold onto all of the Dinar I bought a few years ago.  Have been invested for over 5 years.  Some expenses have come up so that is why I am selling some more of my Dinar.   I have done my share of research and reading here at dinarvets since 2009.  Trying to stay positive about an eventual revaluation.

Good morning, everyone.  Hope life is treating you well.  I have had some unexpected expenses come up, so I am selling 750,000 (75 X 10K notes) of my uncirculated Iraqi dinar.  I purchased these directly from Dinar Trade in California.  The bills are mint.  I am including the certificate of authenticity I received with my purchase, along with the envelope describing the security and verification features of the Dinar. 

I am selling them for $700, which includes free FEDEX shipping (Dinar trade is currently selling 750,000 in 10K denominations for $760.00 plus shipping). 

I will accept payment via PayPal or certified check.  If paying by PayPal, typically it takes two to three days for the money to clear.  I will promptly ship thereafter.  I was considering posting the Dinar on Ebay, but I thought I would try here first.  If you are interested, please provide me with an email address or other contact information.  I have attached some photos of the dinar.  Thank you for your help and your time. 

email me at ricjoysutt@aol.com,

• 2 weeks later...