Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

* Email from Gankans 5/8/10: RV is DONE!

column1

Posted by Fred Wilson on May 9, 2010 under another site Tidbits

This looks like to us a solid article stating that the RV is on it’s way my friends. Enorrste sent this to me just a moment ago. We also have word about the Chp. 7 being released, with confirmation!!! I look forward to the conference call tomorrow. Please be on early for the call.

LINK

Follow the link and smile!

Steve, TeryK, and Gankans

5/9/2010

Bayan: the decision to lift the value of the Iraqi dinar was the result of valuable studies

قال وزير المالية باقر جبر صولاغ ان الدينار العراقي يشهد تحسنا ملحوضا خلال الفترة الحالية. Finance Minister Baqir Jabr said the Iraqi dinar has been improving Mlhaudha during the current period.

وأضاف صولاغ ان التذبذب الحاصل في السوق المحلية يعود الى بعض الاشاعات التي تثار من اجل عرقلة هذا التحسن . He said the Bayan Oscillation happening in the local market due to some rumors that have arisen to block this improvement.

موضحا ان قرار البنك المركزي العراقي في رفع قيمة الدينار العراقي امام العملات الاجنبية هو قرار صحيح وجاء نتيجة دراسات قيمة تهدف الى رفع القيمة الشرائية للمواطن العراقي قبل كل شيء . He explained that the Iraqi Central Bank’s decision to raise the value of the Iraqi dinar against foreign currencies was correct and was the result of studies aimed at raising the value of the purchasing power of the Iraqi people above all.

مشيرا الى ان خطط الوزارة استوعبت كافة البرامج المستقبلية في الميزانية لهذا العام من اجل تحريك الاقتصاد العراقي بالشكل الصحيح. Adding that the ministry plans absorbed all future programs in the budget for this year to move the Iraqi economy properly.

http://iraqidinarnews.net/tag/gankans/

• Downvote 6

Posted by Fred Wilson on May 9, 2010 under another site Tidbits

This looks like to us a solid article stating that the RV is on it’s way my friends. Enorrste sent this to me just a moment ago. We also have word about the Chp. 7 being released, with confirmation!!! I look forward to the conference call tomorrow. Please be on early for the call.

LINK

Follow the link and smile!

Steve, TeryK, and Gankans

5/9/2010

Bayan: the decision to lift the value of the Iraqi dinar was the result of valuable studies

قال وزير المالية باقر جبر صولاغ ان الدينار العراقي يشهد تحسنا ملحوضا خلال الفترة الحالية. Finance Minister Baqir Jabr said the Iraqi dinar has been improving Mlhaudha during the current period.

وأضاف صولاغ ان التذبذب الحاصل في السوق المحلية يعود الى بعض الاشاعات التي تثار من اجل عرقلة هذا التحسن . He said the Bayan Oscillation happening in the local market due to some rumors that have arisen to block this improvement.

موضحا ان قرار البنك المركزي العراقي في رفع قيمة الدينار العراقي امام العملات الاجنبية هو قرار صحيح وجاء نتيجة دراسات قيمة تهدف الى رفع القيمة الشرائية للمواطن العراقي قبل كل شيء . He explained that the Iraqi Central Bank’s decision to raise the value of the Iraqi dinar against foreign currencies was correct and was the result of studies aimed at raising the value of the purchasing power of the Iraqi people above all.

مشيرا الى ان خطط الوزارة استوعبت كافة البرامج المستقبلية في الميزانية لهذا العام من اجل تحريك الاقتصاد العراقي بالشكل الصحيح. Adding that the ministry plans absorbed all future programs in the budget for this year to move the Iraqi economy properly.

http://iraqidinarnews.net/tag/gankans/

This article.........almost word for word has been published numerous times in Iraqi news sources over the past year or 2............tell the guru's to quit taking us for complete fools.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

WOW, THIS IS SAD, I CANT BELIEVE ANYONE WITH A BRAIN WOULD LISTEN TO THESE GUYS, AND I MEAN THAT. THE POWER COMPANY SHOULD SHUT OFF THERE POWER SO THEY WILL HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO NOT USE THERE COMPUTERS ANYMORE. PATHETIC AND SAD!!

• Upvote 1

i read for entertainment purposes only - no way going to believe anything this guy says - i just hope he is not the first one to predict it right ................... that would be as bad and the Duke shot against KY in the final when Chris Latener hit that buzzer beating shot that sticks in any KY fans side like a deep puncturing thorn

I just hope this does not happen like he says - please let him be so wrong ........... BUT i would still cash in if he was correct ............

but everyone here knows what I mean

you know this what really gets my goat... not bashing the poster... but i wish they would stop playing this game... we are not fools !!!! they need to remember that it's not nice to fool mother nature.. lol... and father time... they need to stop... and realize that there are alot of people who live every second for this and they base thier entire day and night waiting for this to happen.. its not nice at all.. i said my peace.. be safe my dinar family and remember to be safe and hug the ones you love.. nite ;)

• Upvote 1

as soon as I saw ennorstes name I stopped reading cause he is basically the biggest liar ever

Seems like not too many weeks ago, this Enorsste (sp), Steve, I think, was sort of touted as a smart guy!!! Maybe I am wrong. But, if so, I am curious as to what he and the other demons with him did to cause a reversal of opinion??? Anyone know or care to say?

Why would these guys pick THIS article that has been republished 100 times and the date changes everyday and all of a sudden put their entire faith in it?

If anyone had any doubts about their credibility, they shouldn't have those doubts anymore!

WOW, THIS IS SAD, I CANT BELIEVE ANYONE WITH A BRAIN WOULD LISTEN TO THESE GUYS, AND I MEAN THAT. THE POWER COMPANY SHOULD SHUT OFF THERE POWER SO THEY WILL HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO NOT USE THERE COMPUTERS ANYMORE. PATHETIC AND SAD!!

Hilarious!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

.............PUMPERS HYPE...........THERE ARE SOME REAL DETAILS OUT TODAY THAT HAVE SUBSTANCE THOUGH, China is pressuring the US to resume the gold standard to back the dollar though they know that there isn't enough gold in the world to cover our national debt unless the debt total suddenly dropped by an AWSOME amount,......something going on here,

.........................ANYONE WITH DETAILS OR INFO ON THIS PLEASE ADD A LINK.......THANKS.........*LOCOMOJO*