Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Stryker - The Last Measure Is In Place For Currency Reform !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Trying To Eat An Ice Cream Cone During A Sandstorm In Kurdistan !

A Monday Morning Update  Post From Stryker's Blog Emailed To Dinar Recaps

The Last Measure is in Place for Currency Reform

Hello Folks,

As I've said many times, Iraq's political situation is ever changing and things are really starting to get interesting in Iraq. Sunday's session infact did see a quorum of 233 deputies, even without the Kurds attendance.

It wasn't that the Kurds did not want to attend or because of them boycotting the session, it was due to a sandstorm in Baghdad which closed down that airport causing the Kurdish MP's from leaving from their airport in Erbil.
~~~

Unfortunately because of differences, the parliament members failed to name a new speaker of the house, nor its two new deputies but yet I see it as an important step toward their willingness to form a new government.

The Kurds have already said that they will attend tomorrow's next session and will announce their candidate for President of Iraq, Barham Salih.

Folks, the Kurds have already said that they will not attend these sessions unless there is a clear consensus for forming a new government so their mere willingness to participate is the greatest sign at this point we could have, in my opinion.

On the economic front the CBI has announced yesterday that Iraq's electronic payment system is ready along with its ability to go international with it. The CBI also said the new system will help facilitate the phenomenon of the citizens of having to carry large amounts of cash.

Well, if you want to talk about an easy transfer in introducing lower single or two digit currency after the CBI increases the value of the dinar, they have it now.

OK, let's not forget Iraq's ability to go international which should be the very last step in getting Iraq completely Article VIII compliant and the dinar tradable to any country globally.
So to conclude, as soon as Turki is comfortable with the political situation, he should be ready to delete the zeros from the exchange rate because it seems that he now has all the measures in place he spoke of to implement the project.

We are getting closer each day,  Stryker

ps, I am still working on my Maliki Blog and should have it out tomorrow...
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Member when they called the Kurds traitors a couple weeks ago and said they were going to crush their skulls when this is all over

Lol

Now it's like

Ya I'll be there tommarro , we'll vote

Yes, we are getting closer each day. The main obstacle is that NOTHING will ever happen before, during, or after Ramadan......... Lord, I just hope and pray that someday some one or some thing happens that makes this catch phrase  very wrong.  One thing for sure, that some ONE won't be any of our guroo's !!

Stryker is one of the good ones. He has a great team as well. This is now his full time job which is why he charges everyone to access his site these days.

All this mess would cause anyone to drink! Even us innocent bystanders.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Yes, we are getting closer each day. The main obstacle is that NOTHING will ever happen before, during, or after Ramadan......... Lord, I just hope and pray that someday some one or some thing happens that makes this catch phrase very wrong. One thing for sure, that some ONE won't be any of our guroo's !!

I would say alot is currently happening during ramadan- lol

• Upvote 4

Stryker is one of the good ones. He has a great team as well. This is now his full time job which is why he charges everyone to access his site these days.

All this mess would cause anyone to drink! Even us innocent bystanders.

Ditto :)

Wiljor, where is the Macarena ? Lol

• Upvote 2

I agree...usually there were never meeting or sometimes even auctions....

l remember that the news even gets scarce...not this year..we are keeping the newshounds busy with hourly updates...rather than daily!!!

thank you to all the ones that take the time to bring over news.....any news...thank you

• Upvote 1