Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Warka “ACCOUNT HAS EXPIRED” log-on message

phlip

If you’ve recently tried to log on to your Warka account and have gotten this message: “ACCOUNT HAS EXPIRED, PLEASE CONTACT THE BANK” it probably means that you haven’t bothered to log on to your account in over a year.

I’d like to think that there is still some way to successfully communicate with Warka despite them being in such a suspended animation state that they don’t even answer most emails lately.

Because of language barriers and the nuisance of answering so many different emails, I suspect the Warka staff is depending heavily on the latest news streaming on the home page of the Warka website to be the answer to whatever depositors might need to know and therefore have stopped answering most emails.

Whatever the case, let’s assume that the “ACCOUNT EXPIRED” message doesn’t mean that your account has been closed, and the funds confiscated ~ it’s just Warka’s idea of a wake-up call for not paying enough attention to your account.

Let’s also assume that it’s only your e-banking subscription that has expired and as per instructions in the error message, you will need to contact the bank to renew it.

Because of the new security measures that Warka has introduced to the logging on process, they have brought the on-line security up to international transfer standards and each depositor now has more of a responsibility to maintain their own accounts by changing the password at least every fiscal quarter.

No renewal process other than changing the password, and no annual fee ~ just pay more attention to your accounts, Habibi.

Right now, to get back into the Warka e-banking system you’ll probably have to do the Application to Renew e-banking subscription one final time to let Warka know that you haven’t abandoned your accounts and that you are still interested in logging on to them.

In the past, whenever I have renewed my e-banking subscription I never once received a confirmation email from Warka or had the IQD15000 deducted from my account; but, my password always started working again within a few days of the Application to Renew.

Once you’re able to log on again, you will see that as part of the new security features the last date that you logged on to your account, plus your next password renewal date are both displayed on your account’s home page. No excuses for not knowing, now.

A very polite, slightly apologetic tone to both your signed Application and to the body of your email that you send; along with a very specific and clear naming of the attached pdf/jpg files, will go a long way in expediting what is basically a nuisance request.

We hope.

Here is a suggestion for the email:

To: e-bank@warka-bank-iq.com

CC: ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com and c.services@warka-bank-iq.com

Subject: (your 6 digit account #) E-Banking Services Subscription Renewal

E-Banking Services Department

International Foreign Relations

Customer Services Department

Dear Sirs:

My E-banking Subscription has expired, but now I wish to be able to view my accounts again; and especially considering that Warka Bank’s latest security measures to access accounts have been so greatly upgraded.

I apologize for any inconvenience on your part, but I would greatly appreciate your help in being able to temporarily re-use my expired password so that I might log on again and change to a new password.

I now understand that I will then need to renew or change my password at least every three months in order to keep my accounts current and to be in compliance with Warka Bank’s latest account security features. 

Attached to this transmission, please find my signed Application to Renew my Subscription to Warka Bank’s E-banking Services and also a True Copy of my color ID with which your compliance department can verify my identity.

Thank you very much for your help and for your kind attention to my accounts.

My Very Best Regards,

Your Full Account Name (over)

Your 6 digit account #

________________________________________________________________________________________________

It would be best if you can send the exact copy of your ID that you used to open the account, so that it matches perfectly with the files that Warka has on record.

Here is a suggestion for the Application to Renew that you could print, sign, scan, name and attach to the email:

Application to Renew Expired E-banking Services

To: Warka Bank for Investment and Finance

Attn: Mr. Ashraf Amr

e-bank@warka-bank-iq.com 

Re: Expired E- banking Subscription for 790/000000/1/2521/0

I, (Type Your Full Name Here), respectfully request Warka Bank for Investment and Finance to please kindly re-new my Subscription to E-Banking Services so that I might temporarily re-use my existing (expired) password in order to log on to e-banking and change my password in order to comply with the current Warka Bank security standards.

I look forward to once again being able to access my Warka Bank accounts on-line.

Thank you for your kind attention to my accounts.

Best and Warmest Regards,

________________________________________                Date: _________________________

Type Your Signature Name Here

Once you’ve sent an Application to Renew, it probably would be a good idea to attempt to log on to your Warka account at least once a day until the system again allows you to renew or change your password and access your accounts.

If this method actually works to restore access to an expired account, any feedback about it might also serve to help others with the same problem.

This stagnant period that Warka is going through right now is certainly frustrating for all concerned.

It’s now been over 36 months of insolvency and over 9 months since the Iraqi Supreme Court decision ordering the CBI to lift the Custodianship, deposit compensation funds sufficient enough to restore Warka’s solvency and publicly restore Warka Bank’s reputation as a solid bank.

So far, all the CBI has done is lift the Custodianship (5 months late); and so now with no appeals left, the CBI Board of Directors stand obligated to comply with the rest of the order ~ pay up and restore the reputation.

If all the conflict going on in Iraq right now is any indication, it may be that really the only thing holding back the proper transfer of the necessary funds (both IQD and USD) from the CBI to Warka (and then eventually from Warka back to us) is the fact that the Shia dominated CBI, GOI and MOF feel that they can just take their sweet time handing over anything to that ole Sunni dominated Warka Bank for Investment and Finance.

I also suspect that the Shia/Sunni bitterness may have even been the root cause of the CBI attacking Warka in the first place, years ago ~ and consequently causing this mess.

Can’t we all just get along?