Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Najafi officially announced the adoption of Salim al-candidate for the presidency of the parliament from the Sunni component

TBomb

Najafi officially announced the adoption of Salim al-candidate for the presidency of the parliament from the Sunni component

Published on July 13, 2014 10:16

Twilight News / announced the leadership of the Federation of the national forces and the Speaker of the House, outgoing, for the selection of MP Salim al for the presidency of Iraq's parliament as a candidate for the Sunni component. 

According to a statement issued by the bloc "united" The Najafi held a meeting "important" on Saturday evening, was attended by MPs coalition forces in Iraq. 

adding that Najafi request of the deputies present, who represent the Sunni component responsible for submitting a candidate for the Presidency of the Council of Representatives, election of a candidate their contribution to them in driving change and progress in the stalled political process. 

, and continued that "before the election, which took place under the supervision of Najafi, pledged Candidates not to accept a third term for the owners, and absolute commitment to the interests and aspirations of their constituents. 

statement indicated that he then took the election where he won Salim al-Confidence deputies present, and was adopted as a candidate for the Sunni component of the Presidency of the Council of Representatives, with a pledge his support by attending all. 

was a parliamentary source had reported earlier, on Sunday, the Union of Forces National nominated MP Salim al for the presidency of the parliament, a few hours before a meeting of the Parliament. 

and appoint the head of the Iraqi parliament at a meeting of the Legislative Council is the first step towards forming a government after more than three months general elections. 

comes at a time when the government is striving to address a campaign by militants "Daash" who seized large areas in northern and western Iraq.

• Upvote 2

denis, please do not bother on  my account - for example; Joey snubbed my post that I asked you to relate to her saying something like "well of course this is about the Arab League" with a "duh" tone.  When in fact, the electronic signature law, as I proved in another post is connected to the world not just the Arab countries.  They're mean on gatekeepers. They do things like say they found an article - which, honestly, they do have their own finds, which are really great, but then they'll take someone else's find claim it as their own and/or "dis" other people for using their information WHICH THEY'VE GLEANED THROUGH ARTICLES and say it's their info, as if they owned the information, ie wrote the articles and had them published and placed before the world, and then "retracted" them from the globe, whereby the articles, one again, become theirs! And they take this stance of "how dare" others use their info - when they do the exact same thing - take other people's  findings and claim them as their own.

I've lost much respect for them.

Also, they name call (profanity) and yes, much of the leaders in the worlds actions warrant such anger, but they also name call so many "regular folk", and by taking such a hard stance on judging others, they by proxy, undo their, at least to some degree, credibility, and respectability.  I just want nothing to do with them anymore. 

Edited by TBomb
  • Upvote 3

Also, I know they troll this site for information and then claim it as their own...I care for them NOT

and I'm sure they'll bash me on their next call in one way or another, but it won't matter to me because I will no longer be listening to them.

All I do is try to help and put forth questions, not "definitives" as they do -  yet they treat me and others as if we're stating facts - I only put forth info as to question and get us thinking

I'd like to exclude "Vic" from this statement - I think he has graciousness

It just seems odd to me that someone can justify their compassion with vehemence. 

Edited by TBomb
  • Upvote 3