Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

House of Representatives completed sworn in for ladies and gentlemen of Representatives

TBomb

House of Representatives completed sworn in for ladies and gentlemen of Representatives
July 13, 2014

House of Representatives held its second legislative term of the first year of the legislative and the first third of the electoral cycle, headed by Deputy Prime Mehdi al-Hafez age and the presence of 270 deputies on Sunday, 07.13.2014.

The meeting started by completing the swearing for ladies and gentlemen, the House of Representatives who did not have the chance to perform in the first session.

The hearing was adjourned to next Tuesday 15/7 to make way for the parliamentary blocs to reach an agreement on the election of the Presidency of the Council of Representatives.

The information department
House of Representatives
13/07/2014

http://www.parliament.iq/details.aspx?id=4228&AlwType=News

I'LL EXAMINE THE CONSTITUTION LATER - BUT I'M PRETTY SURE AACDNG TO THE CONSTITUTION - THEY HAD A MAX OF 30 DAYS FROM THE LAST SESSION OF PARLIAMENT/6-14-14 TO GET THE SPEAKER, TWO DEPUTIES AND THE PRESIDENT OF IRAQ SEATED. I KNOW THEY DO WHAT THEY WANT/WHEN THEY WANT - BUT MLADENOV IS RIDING THEIR BUTTS...SO WE'LL SEE.

• Upvote 5

Getting those credit cards and money coming in is the only thing on these clowns mind, oh an not to forget the free stealing pass for the next four years. I'm beginning to think these fools are as bad as the one we've elected in the US...

• Upvote 6

Thanks Tbomb, maybe now that they are sworn in they will show up for the rest of the Parliament sessions this week and get a govt seated ( I know really wishful thinking )At least we are off to a good start for this week !!!