Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hard times, gotta sell 3 Million IQD,

blitzer

I have 3 million IQD for sale at this time, 2 from Sterling, 1 from Treasury Vault.  I paid a tad over a grand each for them about 3 years ago, I'm in a damn tight spot, need to get kinda close to that if I can, asking for $950 each.  I am in Oregon, near Portland.  If a buyer is near, I can meet and deliver, if not, we can work out mail or fed x or whatever.

Thanks all.

Blitzer, find a way to keep them, or you'll regret it.....I have a friend who once bought $25 thousand in a stock recommended by a rich friend, and then sold it to pay for a wedding. One year later it was worth half a million.....true story.....don't be, THAT GUY with an interesting story

• Upvote 2

Blitzer, I am sorry to hear that you are going through hard times. I also need money pretty badly, and I even moved in with friends to keep from selling my dinar. (They will, of course, share in some of the money when my ship comes in), But all of us have different needs, so you have to do what is best for yourself and your family. However,  it seems like things always get their bleakest right before the dawn, and with as much as has been happening in Iraq lately, I suspect our payoff is right around the corner. I have no proof of that, but I have seen this sort of thing happen to other people so many times that I believe it to be the primary working hypothesis/methodology in the Universe.  So I will keep holding on as long as I possibly can.  If you don't have to sell right now, I hope you will find another way to get though this rough time.  I would hate to see you pay for your dinar, and then sit on it for quite a while, only to sell it right before the value goes up. 

• Upvote 1

Brother. I don't know if your looking at a major operation for a loved one? Is it about debt? I don't know your situation is. I don't need to know.  Get the operation or the item needed. Charge it or whatever, then know that bankruptcy is a viable option. Keep your dinar. You will easily establish a credit history afterwards. Normally I would never offer such advice, but in a truly desparate situation desparate solutions are warranted.

• Upvote 1

Blitzer, I am sorry to hear that you are going through hard times. I also need money pretty badly, and I even moved in with friends to keep from selling my dinar. (They will, of course, share in some of the money when my ship comes in), But all of us have different needs, so you have to do what is best for yourself and your family. However,  it seems like things always get their bleakest right before the dawn, and with as much as has been happening in Iraq lately, I suspect our payoff is right around the corner. I have no proof of that, but I have seen this sort of thing happen to other people so many times that I believe it to be the primary working hypothesis/methodology in the Universe.  So I will keep holding on as long as I possibly can.  If you don't have to sell right now, I hope you will find another way to get though this rough time.  I would hate to see you pay for your dinar, and then sit on it for quite a while, only to sell it right before the value goes up. 

Francie,

I agree... looking at all info I have and reading the news and hashing it in and out with friends.. we are just around the corner :)

Blitzer, I agree with my above DV friends. Try and keep your stash, you will regret it when this goes green. I have no intel, I am no guru, and even the short time I have been in this I am begining to feel the ups and downs that this ride takes you on. What I do know is a very close friend put me on this who is very savvy and he has advised me to sit tight. This is the storm before the calm and with a keen group of people here who are in the know way more then me I have listened to their advise and trust their insight.

Try and hang on brother but never sacrifice your health and well being, nothing is more important then that. Just a thought and my personnel feelings. All the best and hope it works out for you.

• Upvote 1

The best advice anyone can give is to do what is right for you. And that you can only make a decision on it.

I have been where you are now and currently still there. Heck I even accidentally sent out a bill at the wrong time of the month and went into the red on my checking account. I looked at my dinars to get me out of the hole.

I then determined this: The dinars I own are like my table lamp they will sit there until I need the light. They are worthless to me until the RV, should it ever happen. I see no value in them and believe they have no value until they are RV'd. To me the money I spent on them is gone like I ordered a hamburger and ate it. Seeing the dinars this way will prevent the temptation you get from wanting to cash them in until the RV happens.

Do what you have to do and if you do cash them in and after the crisis is over and you get back on your feet, buy them back.

Selling dinars is much lower than it was a couple of months ago because the influx of people selling after ISIS invaded. The cost to buy has relatively remained unchanged before then. 

I read these stories, and, boy does it break my heart, I am a home builder, and it has been pretty dry for about the whole year, I just pray, our God will have mercy upon us, I'm reminded of this little something that happened in my life. when I was a young boy,  I was raised in NW Oklahoma, known as Tornado Alley, whenever I was a young child, I remeber folk saying, watch out, for the calm before the storm, I remember, heavy rain, strong winds, lightning and hail, and then all of a sudden get reat still, thats when you perked up and wondered what was next,always stuck with me, I just somehow feel, we are feeling the Calm, before the Storm, towards this investment

Edited by rw.sutton
  • Upvote 2

I would sincerely like to thank all of you for your kind thoughts and words, truly.  I am trying to hold on, trying to find a way to get through this.  I confess, I have really lost pretty much all faith in this investment at this time.  I don't see much hope of it doing anything in the next 2  years or so now.  I would like to be 100% wrong of course.  lol  I'd love to be so wrong it hurts.  :)  But everything I see, read and hear says otherwise.

I"m making one last stab at a wild chance to avoid selling my dinar yet this week, don't know if it is gonna fly or not.  lol  Won't know until after Monday or Tuesday.  frednotnow, I may still be back in touch with you then.  Sorry for my delay in reply to you.  I work a compressed work week, night shift, and my week has been a bit weirder than usual.  lol  Haven't had time to get back online till now.

Again, thanks everyone, for your kind thoughts and well wishes, as well as your advice.  And to dontlop, lol, yeah I know, for the 19th millionth time, lol, I soooooo wanna be that gazillionaire.  :)  Just like the song: God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy.  :)

Peace all.

• Upvote 1

Holy Crap! I can't believe some of you would move in with friends to avoid selling your "stash", or declare bankruptcy, or go into debt of any kind to keep your dinars... A fool and his money...If Blitzer is having tough times I certainly wish him the best, but I have seen one family member LOSE HER HOME over dinar. She just knew it was going to RV too.

I was going to offer you $800.00 per mil, with the provision IF the rv happens within the next three months you can buy them back.

If that will help let me know.

The best offer I read :) you have a good heart. God bless you :)