Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Delta Calls It For This Month !

DinarThug

OMG, I joined Exogens site when ISIS was taking over Iraq. He has all his members believing that the ISIS crisis in Iraq isnt real and that its fictional. Every video the news is showing and cities being taken over are videos that were taken years and years ago. The news is showing this because there trying to get people to think that the dinar will never RV. I couldnt believe my eyes when I saw that and how all his members believed that BS. I have a buddy out there that works for a security contracting company and he said its very real. Its unreal the lies that these gurus tell.

• Upvote 3

• 2 months later...

CNN. Broadcasting While Delta Makes The Call - And U Can Take It To The Frank !

THE IMF THE WORLD BANK THE WHOLE WORLD CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE.

IF THE CBI HAS TO WAIT TO SEE A GOV ,THEN WE WILL NEVER SEE ANY RV FOR EVER!!! CUZ

MALIKI AND KURDS THEY WILL NEVER STOP FIGHTING . 

IMO THE CBI WILL PULL THE TRIGGER THIS MONTH.[/size] [/size]thumbsup.gif [/size]DELTA[/size]

Remember this post next time "slippers on the ground" gets brave with his forecasts...........

Last I heard he was winner of the Miss' d Translations Contest

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...