Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

"Please Do Not Call Okie" From DinarMama7 At OOM&F Fri. AM !

DinarThug

Folks,

I know what it's like to be in a medical crisis...nearly died during chemo treatment for 3 types of breast cancer last summer.

I was so grateful that people called my husband to encourage him, pray for us, and overall, send good wishes via cards and voice mail.

Whatever Okie has or has not done, please do not take out your frustration on him, especially at this time. If you feel you have been misled, then choose to find your dinar RV-related info from another source.

Tell me...if this was your child, your spouse, your loved one whose life was hanging in the balance from a terrible accident, illness, or mayhem...how would you want to be treated? And what quality of life would you hope to have for your loved one and yourself?

Please folks, choose the better part...and lift each other up to higher ground.

God grant that you and your loved one do not have to go through such a time of crisis...and if you do, God grant that you had loving, caring support from well wishers, friends, and family.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

carolcm,

First I'd like to say I hope you are feeling better and in full recovery. May YHWH/God bless you with a healthy physical and spiritual life...

I can agree with what you said about Okie to a degree...  However, if you know anything about him you know that he has lied A LOT and he has caused people pain, stress, undeserved worry and possibly even financial ruin. I know people are ultimately responsible for their own decisions, but there are many who are desperate and he has taken complete advantage of that and mislead them. He is not of good character and he is definitely not a follower of Yahushua/Jesus. He seems to have no concern about what he has led people to do and he continues with his lies and deceptions as if everything is A-Okay.

Okie has come up with so many stories and it's not the first time he has used the "family emergency" or "crisis" thing. I don't know his personal situation so, I can't say for sure or not if it is true, but I do know about his dinar related lies and I do not like the fact that he uses YHWH/God in any of it. There are actually several "gurus" who play the religion card to attempt to draw in the believers and take advantage of them. I am not taking out frustration on Okie by telling things the way they are. These things need to be brought up and discussed  in order to possibly help others who are not really informed yet to stay away from his snares and possibly keep them from suffering the effects of it.

The darkness always at some point comes into the light so, for those who are doing things that cause harm to others and disrespects our Heavenly Father then IMO they should feel lucky that's all that is happening to them is that a few people are calling them out or confronting them and yes, even talking about and spreading the word about what they are doing. They should feel real lucky... and maybe some of them will eventually have a change of heart about what they are doing and STOP!

Edited by Djorgie
  • Upvote 2

I agree with all the things about Okie, he deserves this and more for his chronic and really lame analogies and fairy tales.  Sorry but as much as I dislike Okie he is not responsible for people losing their money.  Anyone who believes 4 letters on a computer screen also gets what they deserve.  But everything else Okie does is what has  created this "problem" for him.  It really was nice not hearing from him for a while. 

• Upvote 1

This whole thing is almost amusing. First of all, how do we know that there really is an "OKIE?" There are so many obnoxious characters in Dinarworld - TNT Tony, Mnt Goat(who doesn't even know how to abbreviate his/her name, OKIE, and the list goes on and on. And, if there really is an OKIE, why would we believe anything related to that person/nonperson?

To me, anything that comes from, or is related to these "criminals," is totally irrelevant and not worth wasting a nanosecond of our precious time on - unless you find it amusing and ROFLYAO! LOL  :twocents:

• Upvote 2

If this isn't a classic case of Poetic Justice, I don't know what is.   That it may of happened by accident or by some coincidence , I think that God may be getting a good laugh out of it....

Pay back is a B!%ch Okie, Get you summa that !!!!

• Upvote 1