Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

"Please Do Not Call Okie" From DinarMama7 At OOM&F Fri. AM !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Tlar Is Repeatedly Drunk Dialing Okie From Tennessee !

[.~dinarmama7] Now to address the calls to OKIE. He gets hundreds of calls from people he does not know. He has asked that they stop. And it has been ignored. 

He is in a family emergency situation. He is exhausted. If he had the 800#'s he would post them with his final post if he could and he would not be posting any more. 

It is out of disrespect that anyone would do this. I cannot understand the cruelty of people. He appreciates the prayers and well wishes, but let the man rest. 

He cannot turn his phone off due to an emergency situation so he has to check the Caller ID when a call comes in. 

So let's be adult, realize he is not holding anything back and let the man be at peace in this whole situation. He will post when he can. 

And until then, unless you are one of the people who has permission to call him at anytime, and if you are, you don't automatically, let him be.

Dinar Recaps Note: the following was added to our post at 12:20pm (ET)

[..okieoilman] NOTICE-NOTICE-NOTICE---I HAVE RECEIVED OVER 100 PHONE CALLS SINCE EARLY THIS MORNING FROM PEOPLE WANTING THE 800 NUMBERS THAT A FALSE (FALSE) TWEET FROM THE TNT TEAM STATING TO CALL MY PRIVATE NUMBER FOR THE 800 NUMBERS---THE BULK OF THE CALLS HAS ORIGINATED FROM TENNESSEE. PLEASE INFORM YOUR FELLOW VOLUNTEERS THAT I HAVE NO NUMBERS AND TO USE YOUR BRAIN AND CONSIDER--WHY WOULD YOU CALL A PRIVATE NUMBER FOR AN 800 NUMBER THAT WILL BE RELEASED NOT BY AN INDIVIDUAL BUT RATHER BANKS OR OTHER ORGANIZATION'S??--THIS WAS A MALICIOUS PRANK AND IT IS VERY UPSETTING AS I NEED MY PHONE FREE FOR EMERGENCY PURPOSES. PLEASE BACK OFF CALLING A NUMBER ON A FLUKE.----OKIEOILMAN 7-11-14------ 11.12CST

[..okieoilman] ON A SIDE NOTE LORETTA IS BEGINNING TO RESPOND MORE EACH DAY AND THE RESPONSE IS IMPROVING AND IT JUST MAY BE SHE IS OVER THE IMMENENT HUMP OF DEATH.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Thanks Dinar Thug for the post.

I agree with katie45 that Okie has brought this situation upon himself, and deserves no sympathy from me as a result.

In fact, anyone who thinks so much of him/herself that they need to believe that they should be designated as the sole person to announce to the entire IQD investment world its eventual revaluation (RV), they should be bombarded constantly with calls and emails until they find a hole somewhere to crawl into, and never surface again (publicly, that is).

Billio0

• Upvote 5

Maybe if he hadn't given out his number people wouldn't be calling him.

Maybe if he didn't spew complete and utter fairy tales on a daily basis people would stop calling him.

Maybe if he dropped out of the game he has been playing with those who are naïve enough to keep taking the bait he'd stop getting calls.

... Orrrrr maybe Okie is just making this whole story up about getting 100 calls a day just to draw more attention to himself.

I say everyone, put him on speed dial and keep pressing redial all day every day!

• Upvote 5

I wonder if Okie realizes how much hurt , loss of money and even destruction that he has caused other people these past years with his downright lies and deceit ?  I really feel badly for anyone who has a family member or loved one go through near death experiences, but I also feel bad for people that spends money they cannot afford to buy into a hype such as the IQD. I also can't blame some people who might think that this crisis might be another big lie. When you cry wolf long enough, why SHOULD anyone believe a chronic liar ?

• Upvote 2

Really, people are calling oki,sometimes I feel that the "guru's" just either want to be popular or their 15 minutes of fame. They bring this upon themselves by telling the masses they have the information they want, and what does that say about the people calling him. This is stupid, I think people just need to sit back and let it happen, it will happen when it happens and quit listening to the "guru's".

• Upvote 2

LMAO!!! It's hard for me to believe that there are still over a 100 people that still listens to his crap...

It never fails to amaze me how there always seems to be a new batch of gullible naive people. Why else would scams and even cults still find willing participants??? :o

No sympathy for a man we know speaks lies every time he opens his mouth.

Sandfly Thug!!! :)

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 3