Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What is Obama hiding in those immigrant camps?

What is Obama hiding in those immigrant camps?

Written by Allen West on July 10, 2014
Share!

camp-300x180.jpg

I know I’m not the only one bothered by the nagging question that must be asked and answered: “what is going on at these holding facilities for these illegal immigrants?”

I refuse to refer to these areas as “refugee camps” which is of course being bantered about at the United Nations. It all comes back to another of Obama’s lies: to be the most transparent administration in America’s history.

An editorial in the Washington Times says, “President Obama’s ultimate weakness may be that he believes his own blarney. A year ago, Mr. Obama boasted in a “fireside” Web chat that his “is the most transparent administration in history.” There was not the slightest hint of irony. He may actually believe it. But three-dozen organizations representing newspapermen and other journalists, mostly liberals, beg to differ. In a testy letter to the president on Tuesday, the group decried the “slick non-answers” and cold shoulders they’re getting from Mr. Obama’s representatives, who have restricted access to any information they consider embarrassing to the administration. “The stifling of free expression,” the signers said, “is happening despite your pledge on your first day in office to bring ‘a new era of openness’ to federal government — and the subsequent executive orders and directives which were supposed to bring such openness about.”

And right now the issue of Obama’s transparency is being challenged once again. Yesterday the president said the reason he didn’t tour the Texas border is because he’s not interested in “photo ops” – REALLY?

If there’s one thing Obama has been successful in doing, it’s conducting countless White House photo ops — like the whole doctors in white robes gimmick in the Rose Garden or how about the infamous “beer summit?” And don’t forget that Rose Garden blow-up with the parents of Bowe Bergdahl — hey, he’s in Texas too.

But not these photo ops. Why? What is he trying to hide?

The Washington Times says “due to incessant pressure the administration has changed its position but with caveats, the administration reluctantly said it would allow press and congressional visits, but no photographs or video permitted, not even cellphone cameras. Interviews with the illegal aliens, custodians or doctors treating the new arrivals are prohibited.”

This cloak and dagger atmosphere is quite troubling as it violates the fundamental premise of our First Amendment – something about which the Obama administration seems quite hostile. Isn’t it perplexing that President Obama had time to throw down beers and shoot pool with Colorado Governor Hickenlooper and fist bump a bronze gorilla — but has no time to visit these illegal immigrant holding areas or even the southern border?

Obama has all the time in the world for Democrat fundraisers but no time for Marine Sergeant Andrew Tahmooressi, who was refused release just last night in Mexico. Maybe a quick trip to Mexico and cancellation of the fundraiser in Austin, Texas would be warranted. But that would be the actions of a leader, not a charlatan, an impostor, Barack Hussein Obama.

What do you think the government is hiding? Take our one question poll and let me know your thoughts.

10513406_10152881145166729_3181694701735

I dunno... aliens? :shrug:

The situation with all these kids migrating here to escape terrible dangers, oppression and poverty is a human rights issue.

We need to look at what is going on in those countries to figure out why this is going on... with both the kids and the adults.

JMHO

Edited by Maggie123
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Who even knows?

I do find it odd though that we (the U.S.) just happened to have all of these "immigrant camps" all set up and ready for this situation.

My heart breaks for all of those children who are suffering and being used in what is obviously another sick agenda our government is fully involved in.

This kind of thing just doesn't happen! How are thousands of people every day getting across the boarder before they are noticed? We don't even need boarder patrol personel. We have satellites in outter space that can zoom in on and clearly see the license plate of your vehicle. We have facial recognition cameras. We have drones. There are things we don't even have a clue about as far as our government's spying capability goes and they aren't able to detect the hoardes of people coming to the U.S. via our boarder which is supposed to be under strict surveillance? I'm not buying this load of really stinky BS!

Obama should be ashamed of himself not only as a president but as a human being. I don't think it has ever been more blatant than now that our president/government is nothing more than another pitiful illusion promoted as liberty, truth and freedom...

IMO there is sadly no part of our government left that resembles any liberty, truth or freedom...

• Upvote 1

Maybe they can train up some terrorists like they did in Syria and just put them in a ditch like they did when they went to Iraq

And get rid of them like that

And tell the country's where they come from who's gonna be running their country's and to forget about elections and majority rule

Just kill anyone who doesn't like it

You know like the Sunnis and those who back them

This was planned.  It is a FACT that the regime had already contracted for transportation of these "children" back in January.  They are being bussed to areas where conservatives are a majority in order to breed more democrat voters.

• Upvote 2

When we as a nation lose the free and impartial flow of objective critiques and investigations of the party in power, we are dead as a nation. When Republicans/Conservatives are in power, a majority of the MSM is very proficient at producing critcal and in my view, subjectively slanted hit pieces whose purpose are to dismantle any good will towards the administration.

In the case of this administration, they have road the wave of the MSM's good will but I think this has reached a tipping point where more of the MSM is starting to ask the hard questions. This UAC Immigration travesty was known by the Obamma administration for more than a year. They were planning for the transportation of large numbers of minors as far back as late 2013. They now have these so-called "refugee" camps locked down tighter than the Bush Terrorist Interrogation (torture) Facilities. All employees are being told they can't talk to the media or suffer repercussions from the Govt. All employees are not being allowed to carry electronic devices into the facilities. No press of any type is being allowed into the facilities. Even Texas Border Control and law enforcement personnel are being allowed in the facilities.

Is this "The most transparent and open" government that Obamma campaigned for as a Senator and to this day continues to claim? I think not!

Indy

I agree with you all about our guberment, I despise what they have been doing... and they have been doing it for eons.

I would like to point out that just because this has been brought it to the daylight recently does not mean it is a new problem.

This has been going on for a long while... there is a lot of BS surrounding this... but it has steadily been getting worse for a very long time. I can't believe all the conspiracy stuff about this... it's getting to the point of ridiculous.

What bothers me is Americans reaction to all this... Act surprised... Deny any awareness of how the US has plundered their homes for the last 70 years...Then blame the victims...  Wishing they didn't exist and would just go away.

The solutions lie in getting educated about our guberments immoral policies and actions... then refusing to back those anymore. B*tching and complaining about it all without including the specific facts of the matter won't help. JMHO

I'd like to suggest a good documentary that tells about how all of this happened called "Apologies Of An Economic Hitman".

Edited by Maggie123
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I dunno... aliens? :shrug:

The situation with all these kids migrating here to escape terrible dangers, oppression and poverty is a human rights issue.

We need to look at what is going on in those countries to figure out why this is going on... with both the kids and the adults.

JMHO

You know Maggie my little sister was killed by an illegal that was migrating here to escape terrible dangers. A 17 year old popped my sister in the head. Yea that’s real cool on the human rights issue.

You have zero clues and I suspect you are a spy here and I can't wait for the civil war. I will fight like my family members did from the 1st Revolution on....

Oh BTW have you seen some of the "kids" that have gotten through? Those guys look like 30. Wow those SA countries can really produce some biggies.

Get out. Yea JMHO.

Peace,

Come on RV.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

This illegal immigraton problem is America's new slave labor force!

Big Business is using these illegals to work for them at low wages without benefits. They can hire 3 or 4 illegals in the place of 1 legal citizen.

This is causing our Middle Class to disappear but the big companies are making record high profits!

Why do you think the Republican party will not fix the immigration issue, or even address the issue?

Big Business is hiring these illegals through shell companies or contract companies - that way they are not directly in violation of the law.

Problem is: they opened the flood gates and now we have too many!

Parents are even giving up their children in the hopes that we will make them citizens, give them a better life, and later the families can reunity in America. LOL

You can blame President Obama all you like. It is the Rep's in Washington who will not close the borders who are the real problem!

Close the borders! Stop businesses from hiring illegals! Stop giving illegals welfare! Problem solved!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Rat, you've obviously never owned a business before. So allow me to educate you.

In America business is taxed over 35percent, and regulated nearly to death. And

with all the sex crazed drug induced teenagers you liberals are producing it's difficult

to find a young American that can pass a drug test. Or one actually willing to work.

And if you do find one willing to work they expect $15 dollars an hour for flipping

hamburgers at McD's.

Big business isn't,"USING", illegal immigrants. There doing whatever it can to still

supply you a $6dollar value meal. They offer a wage and ANYONE can either accept

it or not.

But the TRUE users are the communist party, oh I mean democrats. Who are willing

to traffic children just for a political agenda. Let's place all these so called, "CHILDREN",

in key conservative areas so as to change the political arena. It's an excellent plan,

albeit sinister and evil. However, like all communist (democrats) your plan is far too

shortsighted. It's about to awaken that sleeping giant Admiral Yammamoto spoke of.

And the last time that happened we invented the atomic bomb, AND DROPPED TWO

OF THEM.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

You know Maggie my little sister was killed by an illegal that was migrating here to escape terrible dangers. A 17 year old popped my sister in the head. Yea that’s real cool on the human rights issue.

You have zero clues and I suspect you are a spy here and I can't wait for the civil war. I will fight like my family members did from the 1st Revolution on....

I told you the last time you brought that up that I was very sorry for your loss... That Is Tragic.

He certainly would not be one of the people I was talking about... stop putting a race of people all into the same box.

I was speaking about the groups of people that are coming here to escape terrible oppression, poverty and danger.

Of course there are some very bad people that come here too... If you took my statement wrong... I apologize.

As for me being a spy? Yeah... I get paid really well to come onto a dinar site and spy for the illegals. :D

You are kidding... right?

This illegal immigraton problem is America's new slave labor force!

Big Business is using these illegals to work for them at low wages without benefits. They can hire 3 or 4 illegals in the place of 1 legal citizen.

This is causing our Middle Class to disappear but the big companies are making record high profits!

Why do you think the Republican party will not fix the immigration issue, or even address the issue?

Big Business is hiring these illegals through shell companies or contract companies - that way they are not directly in violation of the law.

Problem is: they opened the flood gates and now we have too many!

Parents are even giving up their children in the hopes that we will make them citizens, give them a better life, and later the families can reunity in America. LOL

You can blame President Obama all you like. It is the Rep's in Washington who will not close the borders who are the real problem!

Close the borders! Stop businesses from hiring illegals! Stop giving illegals welfare! Problem solved!

IT IS THE PRESIDENT THAT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR CLOSING THE BORDERS! NOT THE REPUBLICAN PARTY! Learn the Constitution! Man your ignorance never seems to stop. Your lack of a proper education amazes me, to the point of sympathy for you. You must be a graduate of Hame55's class. As a consolation, your last four statements make sense.
  • Upvote 3