Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SARAH PALIN: 'IT'S TIME TO IMPEACH' PRESIDENT OBAMA

Reading his tone, demeanour and body language, Sean Hannity agrees with a lot of her views, but overall, he is not buying her bullshit.....Question: if you can't convince one of your closest allies, then what???.....not gonna fly, that's what....not gonna happen....in the interview it is revealed that Sarah Palin might leave the Republican Party, since the Republican Party is drifting away from her views....wtf???....how the heck is she going to get support for her views, from Republicans, while she thinks about leaving the party? From a practical point of view, that is senseless.....that is like me saying to my wife, "I'm unhappy with you, and I'm thinking of leaving you....by the way....can you help me out on something?"

.....she reminds me of a little girl, having a temper tantrum

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 12

10 years, the reason so many American politicians don't have a spine, is they are mostly all whores.....Republican and Democrat alike

Whores sold to the highest bidder.

The Johns are the monied interests that actually run America.

They buy the Whores, and tell them what to do.

A Prostitute loses her self-respect, because she realizes that she is a commodity, to be bought and sold, and no longer a human being, with dignity and a conscience.

Ditto for most politicians.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

I have been wondering for a long time why they haven't impeached. She does speak for a lot of people but even more than that as much as he thinks he is above the law, the little dictator he's NOT. Until enough bind together and put the pressure on it will not happen. Unfortunately

• Upvote 1

Dangit brother, stop holding back and tell us how you really feel. LOL

Haha LGD I know I have no tact but I just cant help it brother. Man I cant even watch the news anymore! My relationship with my girlfriend has gotten much better since I backed away from this insanity! I always enjoy reading your post.

• Upvote 1

Reading his tone, demeanour and body language, Sean Hannity agrees with a lot of her views, but overall, he is not buying her bullshit.....Question: if you can't convince one of your closest allies, then what???.....not gonna fly, that's what....not gonna happen....in the interview it is revealed that Sarah Palin might leave the Republican Party, since the Republican Party is drifting away from her views....wtf???....how the heck is she going to get support for her views, from Republicans, while she thinks about leaving the party? From a practical point of view, that is senseless.....that is like me saying to my wife, "I'm unhappy with you, and I'm thinking of leaving you....by the way....can you help me out on something?"

.....she reminds me of a little girl, having a temper tantrum

Rochester,

Not sure why people are giving you red rubies; I can only add one back at this time.

Although your critique is rather blunt and to the point, I felt it was done in a thoughtful and insightful manner. I do not fully agree with your final conclusion but can at least respect your thought process for how you got there.

Gamble, on the other hand got what he/she deserved.

Indy

• Upvote 1

Haha LGD I know I have no tact but I just cant help it brother. Man I cant even watch the news anymore! My relationship with my girlfriend has gotten much better since I backed away from this insanity! I always enjoy reading your post.

I know. Gave up on Fox News years ago for being too liberal. Now I don't even

have cable. Man you can't imagine how much that helped my faith and my family.

If ya wanna get some sanity back in your like people, loose the cable.

Aside from the few politicians we know to be honorable, doesn't it seem damn pitiful that [Congress doesn't have]  Palin is the one with the strongest spine?

You mean like leaving your elected position early for the the dollar that fox news throws at ya? That's some spine.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Rochester,

Not sure why people are giving you red rubies;.

Few here have the capacity for critical thinking and most rely on the herd mentality.

• Upvote 3

:twothumbs: 

10 years, the reason so many American politicians don't have a spine, is they are mostly all whores.....Republican and Democrat alike

Whores sold to the highest bidder.

The Johns are the monied interests that actually run America.

They buy the Whores, and tell them what to do.

A Prostitute loses her self-respect, because she realizes that she is a commodity, to be bought and sold, and no longer a human being, with dignity and a conscience.

Ditto for most politicians.

:bump:  :salute:

Flatdawg -

I might not agree with your opinion but as a conservative I won't shout or shut you down for your opinion like most Liberals do. Please, in future refrain from revilements and debasing remarks when trying to make your point. Credulity is lost when one resorts to such tawdry words & phrases. Thank you, sir.

• Downvote 1

Shoot, I'd rather have Sarah Palin as President than Barrack Hussein Obama. At least she has some guts, and resolve to deal with these issues happening now because of the Presidents' lack of willingness to deal with situations. 

Wm13

• Upvote 2

Flatdawg -

I might not agree with your opinion but as a conservative I won't shout or shut you down for your opinion like most Liberals do. Please, in future refrain from revilements and debasing remarks when trying to make your point. Credulity is lost when one resorts to such tawdry words & phrases. Thank you, sir.

Impressive, four 25 cent words.

If you don't like my words, how 'bout refrain from reading them?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

Impressive, four 25 cent words.

If you don't like my words, how 'bout refrain from reading them?

You missed the entire purpose of my statement, sir.

Also, your short statement: "Impressive, four 25 cent words" . . . should read . . .Impressive, for [not four] 25 cent words. Just trying to assist you in your arguement.

http://thesaurus.com/  this link will help in future debates. Have a pleasant day, sir.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Obama isn't dealing with the situation like we would but make no mistake, he's very

much involved with it.

What amazes me is that NO ONE is DEMANDING to see what these,"KID'S", really

are. I mean like show up with the media and force themselves in. Or force them to

shoot.

It's my belief that most of these, "KID'S", are paramilitary groups that Obama is

strategically placing all over America.

I know most will think that's crazy talk and can't happen here. But ask yourself one

question. If America trained ISIS in Jordan, HOW did they SUDDENLY control so much

of Iraq.

Don't be stupid people, Obama is NOT nearly as dumb as we want him to be.

He's orchestrated this kind of invasion already.

• Upvote 2