Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SARAH PALIN: 'IT'S TIME TO IMPEACH' PRESIDENT OBAMA

Hey, I respect Sarah Palin, because I know she is usually sincere in her beliefs. I am a liberal and don't share many of her beliefs, but she says what she believes, and I respect that. I try not to disrespect her personally. I am a blunt at time, but in the end, I'm a "live and let live guy"......politics are just entertainment for me. For the most part, the important things going on in the world have nothing to do with politics. I try to keep my comments general, like saying all politicians are whores. Yeah I really believe that.

PS: I am a naughty boy, Sarah! Discipline me!

I'd say Sarah looks pretty liberal, in that pic above.

thx to the peeps who respect my right to say my bit, even though they don't necessarily agree with it.

live and let live.

• Upvote 2

As much as I can't stand Palin I do agree with her that Obama should be impeached. However, I have felt the same about several other presidents and it didn't happen and it probably won't happen in his case either...

Edited by Djorgie

I'm kind of glad Sarah Palin is not President. The reason is, I'm not sure I could get used to the idea of a President giving me a boner. Well, at least if Hillarious becomes President, that will never happen....forgive me, I ramble sometimes.....

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

You missed the entire purpose of my statement, sir.

Also, your short statement: "Impressive, four 25 cent words" . . . should read . . .Impressive, for [not four] 25 cent words. Just trying to assist you in your arguement.

http://thesaurus.com/  this link will help in future debates. Have a pleasant day, sir.

No, I meant four (4).

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm kind of glad Sarah Palin is not President. The reason is, I'm not sure I could get used to the idea of a President giving me a boner. Well, at least if Hillarious becomes President, that will never happen....forgive me, I ramble sometimes.....

Haha great post! Man the thought of Hilliary Clinton completely disgust me. Typical liberal skank.

SKANK,  I would say a prune faced, chip munk cheeked marxist with typical libtard  sex appeal!  NONE!  Skank, don't you think you are being a little to kind to the sexual confused sodomite?

I think one of the biggest reasons no one has started an impeachment is obummer has surrounded himself with fools.

Who the heck you gonna put in his place, Binden? Pelosi? Reid?

McConnell?

Bohener?

The 5 closest people are complete morons.

Either total left or total right, establishment both, which means just a much more stupid globalist in charge.

Ocrap wasn't stupid, we can't touch him without putting an even worse one in his place.

I believe I hate obummer, and would love to see the day he is tossed into prison.

But the thought of Binden finishing the last two years as POTUS would make any nightmare seem pleasant.

Actually, make that 6, I think the forehead, forgot his name, .. Kerry, would be 6th, after vice pres, senate maj, senatew min, house maj, house min, the sec o state.

It doesn't matter, they all a bunch of lying dirt bags.

• Upvote 2

:bravo:  :cigar:  :lmao:

Glad I wasn't drinking coffee when I read that.

Would kinda give " Hail to the chief "  a whole new meaning woudnt it.   :)

• Upvote 1