Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Joan Rivers: Obama is G AY, Michelle is a tranny

Joan Rivers: Obama is G AY, Michelle is a tranny

Comedian and Fashion Police host Joan Rivers has been in the news a lot this week.

When a CNN host asked the animal rights activist why she wears fur on her book cover, the interview steadily kept going downhill until Rivers stormed off the set.

Also, when asked her thoughts on having a *** president, Rivers said we already have one, calling Barack Obama “***” and Michelle Obama a “tranny.” She even repeated herself when asked to clarify.

In a later statement, Rivers’ representative said it was meant as a compliment:

I think it’s a compliment. She’s so attractive, tall, with a beautiful body, great face, does great makeup. Take a look and go back to La Cage Au Follies (sic). The most gorgeous women are transgender. Stop it already … and if you want to talk about ‘politically correct,’ I think this is a ‘politically incorrect’ attack on me because I’m old, Jewish, a woman and a ‘hetty’ — a heteosexual …

The White House has not replied to Rivers’ comments.

• Upvote 3

Well those liberals are some goofy people

They used to say the war hero and commander in chief general William Jefferson Clinton is the first black president

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 1

Some people will say anything for attention. Ain't no surprises here. I have been reading about those deviates for almost 5 years. I have no reason to dought any thing that is printed about this 1st. blackkenyansodomite potus.  Now that is just my opinion. :twocents:

Obama is NOT ***!....I always thought he was bi-sexual.

That old Jewish hag was right about Michael Jackson. She said he was ***. Michael was a *** child molester. Liked little boys.

She's sorta right about Obama, imo.

By the way, just to be fair, on the other side of the aisle, Lindsay Graham and Eric Cantor, both Republicans, are obviously ***.

And to even it out, it's obvious, imo, that Hillarious likes women as well as men.

....and as Jerry Seinfeld put it, "Not that there's anything wrong with it"

(by the way, I don't consider my statements to be insults. I could care less if Obama is bi, and less still Hillarious, or Eric or Lindsay.)

I'm fine with their sexuality. I just wish they would be honest with people, about it.

• Downvote 2

Can't stand Joan Rivers. Don't care what she has to say.

As far as "coming out" for Obama, Hillarious, Eric or Lindsay, why?  Everyone has their suspicions but why does everyone have to know?  I don't care who is ***, bi or hetro. I don't care what people do in their relationships. I don't go around telling everyone I am straight and what sort of life my husband and I share.  Why do I have to know that someone prefers the same sex or even both sexes? There are plenty of people I would assume to be *** but I really don't want them telling me straight out. I have a friend who has never said he was *** but introduced me to his partner. Yup, then I knew but they didn't make a big deal about it.  Just like I don't make a big deal about it when I introduce my husband.

• Upvote 3

Dearest Maggie:

WTF does Zionism have to do with it?  Why do you bring blatant racism into the equation?

chess

Don't "Dearest Maggie" me and call me a racist Chess. You can tear up that card because it doesn't work anymore.

I along with many good Jewish people are against the Zionist guberment of Israel and the effective strangle hold they have had on our guberment and the counter-productive policies they have infiltrated into our guberment... all the while gaining our support for that crap via our news and other media outlets.They own our media and Hollywood, right along with our politicians. Remember when Nutanyahoo came on our airwaves last election urging the US voters to vote for his pal Romney? Didn't work... did it?

Here is a recent thread posted right here on this site that will tell you much... very much more than I have time to right now. smh

"2010- Israel Bribes US News Outlets for Biased Stories- Newly declassified files prove that Israel has actually been covertly paying American media outlets tens of millions of dollars to publish pro-Israel stories. Among other things, the documents revealed that Israel paid the Atlantic magazine $50,000 to disrupt a US peace proposal that would have allowed Palestinian refugees to return to their homes in Israel. These documents came from a Senate hearing, which ended up being censored by American politicians who received significant campaign financing from non-gentile sources. The bribed senators even went as far as sealing the most damning documents from the investigation."

1993- ADL Spying Scandal- San Francisco newspapers broke the story that the Jewish Anti-Defamation League, which has close ties to Israel, had been paying American police officers for confidential information, illegally wire-tapping phones, and even dumpster diving to acquire private information on American citizens. The Anti-Defamation League later sold the information to the Israeli and South African governments. Among the individuals the ADL spied on were civil rights activists deemed anti-Israel, Congressmen such as Nanci Pelosi, reporters, labor unions, the NAACP, African National Congress, and the Rainbow Coalition. Presumably the ADL was going to use any damning material acquired during their spying efforts to blackmail these politicians and influential people into changing their negative stances on Israel. Just one of their spies, Roy Bullock, had compiled files on more than 9,800 Americans and 950 organizations spanning three decades. After the search of the ADL offices, the San Francisco District Attorney said the ADL was conducting a national spy network.

"1993- AIPAC President David Steiner Caught on Tape Bragging About his Organizations Incredible Power in America. Steiner first admitted to manipulating the US Secretary of State into giving Israel more foreign aid. Steiner said he, met with [secretary of State] Jim Baker and I cut a deal with him. I got, besides the $3 billion, you know they're looking for the Jewish votes, and Ill tell him whatever he wants to hear Besides the $10 billion in loan guarantees which was a fabulous thing, $3 billion in foreign, in military aid, and I got almost a billion dollars in other goodies that people don't even know about.

In the same conversation, Steiner said he would support any politician who has been good to Israel over his own brother. He also discussed his efforts to get Jewish, and pro-Israel candidates re-elected, even by paying for a rigged poll. Steiner was attempting to raise money for dozens of pro-Israel candidates through his position at AIPAC, even though the organization claims that it doesnt engage in such behavior. In the conversation, Steiner asked a potential Jewish donor to get his children to write checks in order to subvert political donation laws.

Steiner also said, We gave two employees from AIPAC leave of absences to work on the [Clinton] campaign. I mean, we have a dozen people in that campaign, in the headquarters.and they're all going to get big jobs. We have friends. I also work with a think tank, the Washington Institute. I have Michael Mandelbaum and Martin Indyk being foreign policy advisers. Steve Speigelweve "I've got friends this is my business".

"I talked to Bill Clinton [and he made a commitment that] hes going to be very good to us. One of my officers, Monte Friedkin, is one of the biggest fund-raisers for them [Clintons]. I mean, I have people like that all over the country."

When asked if he knows who Bill Clinton would put on the Supreme Court if elected, Steiner replied, Were talking now. We dont have no commitments yet. Were just negotiating. Were more interested right now, in the Secretary of State and the Secretary of National Security Agency. Thats more important to us. He also said, we are negotiating who will be Secretary of State."

Read up Chess and don't call me a racist because I want what is best for the US of America...

NOT what is in Israel's best interest... that has been hurting us for too long.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

STILL.....you have not stated what Zionism has to do with one's sexual orientation. THIS posting. Please rant on about that!

NONE!!! Joan Rivers is a sick little pawn in their game... I recognize it when I see it.

"Stop it already … and if you want to talk about ‘politically correct,’ I think this is a ‘politically incorrect’ attack on me because I’m old, Jewish, a woman and a ‘hetty’ — a heteosexual …

Now tell me how I am incorrect and how our media is not influenced if not controlled by Israeli Zionist propaganda.

That was my statement...  "More Propaganda"...  nice try at deflecting though...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Dude you do not seem to be paying attention. I read what 123 wrote. Pretty plain and very simple. Maybe you could benefit from re reading her post!

Thank You R2D2... out of +'s... It's pretty clear if one is willing to see it.

Edited by Maggie123

Dearest Maggie:

WTF does Zionism have to do with it?  Why do you bring blatant racism into the equation?

chess

I negged you for your lack of reading comprehension.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

AND, as soon as it becomes 12 midnite, I will neg you for negging me!.........SO THERE!! :lmao:

Cool.

Tell me, what does anti-Zionism have to do with race? Zionism is a political belief.