Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Updates From Tlar, Stryker And SteveI !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting 3 Separate Updates That Were Posted Together On Recraps !

another site:   Tlar:      Announcement of a new government hopefully next week.  Rv a few days after.  Whether you believe or not is not my problem nor does it make me more or less important.  It really makes no difference. 

If you are reading this it is because you have already bought the ticket and you will go on this ride.  In the scheme of things you won't give a hoot about what anything or anyone has said when this is over.  

You will be too busy planning the next phase in your lives.  The only reason I decided to let you know and put myself out there to be ridiculed verses just keeping my mouth shut is because too many started to say "I might as well sell my dinars because this isn't going to happen for years, or probably never."  
~~~

another site Tlar Continues:  We are so close I could not help but disclose what I know and I believe you would do the same in my shoes.  New government announced and then quickly after currency changed to new denoms smalls.  Rate $3.25 - $3.65.  

When it goes down as I say, have a drink and then see if you even think about me or remember my name a month later. 

In the scheme of things, it makes no difference.  When they dig all of our bleached bones up 100 years from now, they won't know whether you were rich, poor, or Democrat or Republican or even whether you participated in the greatest one time economic event in the history of the world.  Tlar

don't promote other sites Stevel:   72 hours set for Iraq to choose New Prime Minister Posted by SteveI on Today, 02:02 PM in Current Iraq News

I have a few of my contacts checking on this statement to see if in fact it is true or not. I will keep you posted. If true, then this is huge news for the Iraqi people as the UN and US are breathing down their necks to get this done.   Have a safe weekend.  Steve 

Dinar Detectives  7-3-14 Stryker: We wanted and needed some good news TODAY, well we have it.

The Kurds walked out of their closed door parliament meeting today with a clear need to stay with a new formed federal government if they choose too and not a timetable to get their independence.

QUOTE: Parliament of the Kurdistan region of Iraq Tariq essence, that there is no decision or timetable to secede from Iraq.

QUOTE: stressed the essence of the importance of respecting the will of the year and make area for them to be part of the political decision-making and respect their will if they choose the federal system.

This means that they believe they can come together with the rest of the blocks to form a real roadmap to take Maliki out. 

Ok, here's more great news and what I have been talking about this on my webcast since Friday: Allawi says today that there is a real chance to form a real roadmap of unity so now he says his party will attend all parliament meetings to get it done.

Here are a few quotes from the articles 

Quote: "The coalition warned of any meeting of the House of Representatives before agreeing on a clear roadmap commit them to form a government of national unity, this did not bring to the meeting The first, "noting that" the coalition will attend future meetings of the Council of Representatives."

Quote: “the solution to the problem lies not only alter the faces, but the development of a clear roadmap and then naming the government of national unity, supervised by the judiciary and the United Nations."
I will be sending out my webcast information shortly.  Stryker Blog – 
  • Upvote 5

....Nothing ever happens... before.... during or after it.

Correct-o-mundo.....  Don't you just hate it when these guys start pumping this with those $3.00 and  $4.00 crappola declarations ? I guess the Dinar sales are down because of what's going on in Iraq so they have to create these hoaxes to pump the sales.

• Upvote 2

CNN.

In the scheme of things you won't give a hoot about what anything or anyone has said when this is over.

When it goes down as I say, have a drink and then see if you even think about me or remember my name a month later.

In the scheme of things, it makes no difference.

Ya got that right...finally a statement we can all agree upon!!!! ;o)

Sandfly for the post Thug!!! :)

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 1

Adam said he doesn't see it happening in July.

Regarding that rate and new denoms, interesting that the statement is worded in such a way

that we can deduce that the new denoms will be issued along side of the current bills OR it will be a lop.

So, it seems NEW GOI = RI/RV.

AGAIN WE WAIT, cuz it's not happening today!  AAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWW and I was so waiting for my knees to hit the floor!

72 hours, huh Steve? Think Maliki will step down Monday?

Here Is The Article Being Referenced In The Original Post ...

CNN. Broadcasting While Not Holding My Breath !

72 hours set for Iraq to choose New Prime Minister

b_haber_59aa0553681c496fbffbe8fdd390c86c

BasNews, Erbil

A source has told BasNews that 72 hours have been set to choose Iraqi President, PM and Parliament Speaker.

About the presidency post of Iraq, the source noted that the Director of al-Mada daily newspaper in Iraq Fakhri Karim attempts to get support to run for presidency post and has told Kurdistan Patriotic Union (PUK) leadership that if the PUK support him, KDP does not mind for his running for presidency post.

Fakhri Karim, Kurdish director of the daily newspaper al-Mada, is attempting to gain support to run for the Iraqi presidency. He already has support from the Kurdistan Patriotic Union (PUK) leadership, and is now working on acquiring support from the KDP.

The source also mentioned that the PUK has not made the final decision yet on who they support to become the next Iraqi president. Najmadin Karim, PUK Political Bureau member and governor of Kirkuk, along with Former Iraqi Minister of Natural Resources Latif Rashid, are hoping for Kurds to have Parliament Speaker post rather than presidency.

The source noted that some Kurdish politicians do not want Barham Salih, the Deputy Secretary General of PUK who has the support of the US, to run for president of Iraq.

Former MP and Spokesman of the Kurdish Alliance List in Baghdad Muaed Tayib told BasNews that it has yet to be decided what posts Kurds will hold in Baghdad’s reformed government. Once the posts for Kurds are decided, Kurdish political parties can then decide among themselves who will take the posts, said Tayib.

On Thursday morning, US Secretary of State John Kerry called Kurdistan Regional President Massoud Barzani and Iraqi Parliament Speaker Osama al-Nujaifi urging them to form the new Iraqi government as soon as possible.

http://basnews.com/en/News/Details/72-hours-set-for-Iraq-to-choose-New-Prime-Minister/25583

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/181671-72-hours-set-for-iraq-to-choose-new-prime-minister/#ixzz36Wsp87TX

B)       B)       B)

Correct-o-mundo.....  Don't you just hate it when these guys start pumping this with those $3.00 and  $4.00 crappola declarations ? I guess the Dinar sales are down because of what's going on in Iraq so they have to create these hoaxes to pump the sales.

Absolutely.

I like the way Tlar manages to feel sorry for himself, while he is lying to people, and manipulating them. Brass balls I tell you. Then, in a Drama Queen moment, he waxes poetic about our deaths, and his/her death, and how no one will care in a hundred years. Then he cloaks his lying and self-importance, in nobility. A real piece of work.

...self proclaimed nobility, I should add.

And a touch of whiny defensiveness, as though he is the victim here.

Classic self-delusion and twisted rationalization for lying.

the self pity, though, is my favorite

.....you are so wrong, Tlar.....oh TLAR TLAR!!!....you won't be forgotten!.....we will think of you, when lying in our hammocks, drinking a Margarita.....

ok, enuf of this, gotta go do a data dump, on my computer

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It appears that the usual decievers continue throwing out their lies. This for me is the worst part of my involvement with this investment. The sad thing is, it could very well come about in the near future, it's just the horde of liars that come along with it are pissing me off.

• Upvote 2