Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thanks valter...Damn, Yall act like this's some kind of breaking story...and all the time I was thinkin' that everyone was on the same page as to the severity of our in-depth involvement concerning Iraq. If ya think this's questionable do a little diggin'...and see what can be uncovered...hint; a security code will make ya crawl under the bed in the fiddle postion start suckin' your thumb and cry for mommie...GTFU do some research and not from a one sided view points...we had to do what needed to be done and didn't look back...do any of yall think for an instant that the Islamic people, radical or whatever level, have the same mine set as western Christians...The ME is an entirely different world and you can read all the books, view all the videos or stand on the tallest soap box yall want....but until ya have to deal with this situation first hand my suggestion is...This anit the wild west and you aint John Wayne...so to yall Monday morning quartbacks...back up and punt...yall aint got the first clue...over/back quite 

ALL OF THAT IS NOT TRUE. THAT IS TS INFO, HE WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO TALK ABOUT IT TO ANY ONE. THATS WHY I SAY IT IS BS

Don't know what you mean Sandfly... I've been talking about it a lot for a few years... I'm still alive. :)

Really... it is all common knowledge for anyone who has done even a small amount of research about this.

That also makes it easier for one to recognize the truth when they see it.

• Upvote 3

Do you really think with a commander and chief like this one

we are gonna win any wars dog....just wondering???  :shrug:

Obama%20on%20bike_1.jpg

Yo Snap ! Check Out That Bitchin' Huffy ! :o

And I Luv How Biden Removed The Training Wheels For His 2nd Term !

:D:D:D

• Upvote 3

Really? explain please, with facts.

Wow ....... you must be new

em... we don't spoon feed here, all the facts your looking for have been posted.

the only way you have been "duped" .... not "duked" whatever that means (it's not even a word) is if you bought dinar for over the odds and were told it was gonna RV tomorrow.

Grow a pair and do some of your own research, I'm getting tired of people coming on here and demanding answers ........... were all here to learn from each other not to teach  individuals who cant be bothered looking for themselves.

If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?

--- Albert Einstein

• Upvote 3

Silly foreigner, tricks are for kids!

Anyway, Islam hates the USA because of foreign policy. 

We have embassies and bases in Islamic countries to protect "American interests" (OIL).

Just think if RON PAUL got elected.....

"Don't like us? OK BYE!!"
No more foreign aid, no friendship NO NOTHING, and that country would be left crying and bereft.

Just the way I would like it, personally....

Reel in your terrorists and then we'll talk. 

Meanwhile NO SOUP FOR YOU!!

It's America's fault for being dependent on foreign oil.

• Upvote 1

Wow ....... you must be new

em... we don't spoon feed here, all the facts your looking for have been posted.

the only way you have been "duped" .... not "duked" whatever that means (it's not even a word) is if you bought dinar for over the odds and were told it was gonna RV tomorrow.

Grow a pair and do some of your own research, I'm getting tired of people coming on here and demanding answers ........... were all here to learn from each other not to teach  individuals who cant be bothered looking for themselves.

If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?

--- Albert Einstein

Get a life moron. You may not want to hear it but people do make bad investments all the time. I never asked for answers. No one on these sites have any clue what is going on or what will happen. If anything bad is said about the dinar people get upset. I think the government knew all along this would turn out the way it has. And yes I think we all have been DUPED.     duked[dook, dyook] Show IPA
noun
(in Continental Europe) the male ruler of a duchy; the sovereign of a small state.
a British nobleman holding the highest hereditary title outside the royal family, ranking immediately below a prince and above a marquis; a member of the highest rank of the British peerage. Compare royal duke.
a nobleman of corresponding rank in certain other countries.
a cultivated hybrid of the sweet and sour cherry.
dukes, Slang. fists; hands: Put up your dukes.
  • Downvote 1

Get a life moron. You may not want to hear it but people do make bad investments all the time. I never asked for answers. No one on these sites have any clue what is going on or what will happen. If anything bad is said about the dinar people get upset. I think the government knew all along this would turn out the way it has. And yes I think we all have been DUPED.     duked [dook, dyook] Show IPA
noun
(in Continental Europe) the male ruler of a duchy; the sovereign of a small state.
a British nobleman holding the highest hereditary title outside the royal family, ranking immediately below a prince and above a marquis; a member of the highest rank of the British peerage. Compare royal duke.
a nobleman of corresponding rank in certain other countries.
a cultivated hybrid of the sweet and sour cherry.
dukes, Slang. fists; hands: Put up your dukes.

now now there's no need for name calling were all adults here, not that I'm offended, I've been called much worse lol

Yes, people make bad investments all the time, every second of every day another person loses money on something, I've been investing for years I think I know what I'm talking about. If you visited DV more often you would know that too.

as for getting upset ....... I don't ...... this is a financial investment , I have no emotional attachment to it. yeah some on here do but I'm not one of them. If people have something negative to say about the dinar I want to hear it ..... I don't dismiss information (positive of negative regarding my position) ........

This isn't a Guru site  so yes, nobody here has claimed to know everything that's going on with the dinar........ do you ?

So your still saying we have been duped and the government knew all along this was going to happen, please explain why you think that, what do you have to support this opinion ....... rather then name calling  please elaborate on your opinion and position regarding the dinar and we can maybe have an adult conversation, but if your just trying to stir the pot then don't bother replying.

well done on the google search of the word "Duke" btw.

• Upvote 2

As always good point Rod. 

eventually we will have to fight them hopefully not till this clown is out of office.  

Yes actually I read the whole article mag and its the same ole blame game .

Blame it on the US for supporting the wrong radical muslims.

So is there a right group of radical muslims to support ?.

Nope

But yet the powers that be continue to pump weapons in to a land that hates the US.

Knowing that sooner or later it will come back to bite us in the a$$.

Thats politics 

But what really sucks is that sooner or later WE THE PEOPLE will have no choice but to deal with these people and the situation.

Which means that we will have to wage  a war to kill them or be killed.

Not really what I would like but it seems like it`s pretty much inevitable .

VALTAR has it right keep it contained over there. give them enough weapons to kill each other in greater numbers.

Hopefully there will be a winner.

Then we kill the winners   :)

Sorry Dog... I missed your post yesterday. . We posted in the same minute and yours was above mine....

always knew you could type faster than me. :D

Ok for some it's a "blame game"... you are right. I used to do it too... even though I've never been one to consider myself a victim.

Then it hit me like a 2x4 that I/We are NOT "victims" in this... we watch the Neuz and get all worried and mad... reacting just the way TPTB want us to. No it's not just Fox (just for you Dog) all of our mainstream media does the same thing. Heck I just realized that all this war isn't even about oil... it's all a ruze to get us to invest our blood and treasure so that we will support them even more in their agendas that we aren't even aware of. Think about it... when we send our kids to die and be maimed in wars, spend Trillions of our dollars for wars... are we going to say we are fools? NOPE.

For the US guberment this is a battle to keep the PETRO Dollar going... for the Rothschilds, the Grand Central of Central Banksters, or whoever... We the US do not matter... it's all about POWER for them. We are simply their cattle on the ranch to be herded into whatever pen they would like to put us in.... give everyone weapons and let them go at it. You think that is a smart strategy... and that we are so smart and in control of who is the last one standing? It's not looking so bright for us if we continue thinking that. JMHO

I'm looking for "We The People" to stop saying we are victims, we aren't, we are wiser, stronger and much better than that.

I'm looking for us to take Responsibility by admitting we have been "Duked" and find solutions to get ourselves into a better place. I so want for us to stop being lazy and going along because it's easier???

That is what is going to come back and "Bite" us.

1) Stop allowing ourselves to be manipulated all the time by the media. Stop The Blaming Game!!!

2) Come together on a united front. Stop all the lefty/righty BS that keeps us distracted and divided. (Just what THEY want)

3) Let the PETRO dollar die... take back our money... end the Fed Reserve. Look up "Iceland Solution".

4) Look for real solutions together... so we can have our will and our lives back...

5) STOP saying we are big victims and have been fooled into supporting THEIR agendas.

Our Motto should be:

Lie to me once... shame on you.

Lie to me twice... shame on me.

Edited by Maggie123
  • Upvote 4

:ph34r: Dig that crazy 1990s **** Cheney :angry: double talk about not touching Iraq. The internet is a Binch isn't it? :P

Is it illegal to say Vice President **** Cheney's name on the site???

LOLOL....I guess it is!

nope

dic cheney   :)

Edited by dog53
  • Upvote 1

This isn't about a "Blame Game"...  all in the past. This is happening NOW... remove the names if it bothers you so much.

"For those, who fought there, it's a punch in the gut to see that your sacrifice was for nothing.

The occupation of Iraq was never going to end well - and the Bush administration knew that it wouldn't - but don't take my word for it - let's take a look at this clip of **** Cheney from 1994: [Cut to clip of **** Cheney]

Interviewer: "Do you think the US or UN forces should have moved into Baghdad?"

Cheney: "No."

Interviewer: "Why not?"

Cheney: "Because, if we'd have gone into Baghdad, we'd have been all alone. There wouldn't have been anybody else who were with us. It would have been a US Occupation of Iraq.

"None of the Arab forces that were willing to fight with us in Kuwait were willing to invade Iraq.

"Once you got to Iraq and took it over and took down Saddam Hussein's government, what you going to put in its place? That's a very volatile part of the world and if you take down the central government in Iraq, you're going to easily see pieces of Iraq flying off. Part of it, the Syrians would like to have to the west. The part of Eastern Iraq, Iran would like to claim. They fought for it, for 8 years. In the north, you've got the Kurds - the Jurds spin loose and then join the Kurds in Turkey and then you threaten the territorial integrity of Turkey. It's a quagmire, if you try to go that far and take over Iraq." (End of Cheney sequence)

That was very astute, ****! -

Edited by Maggie123
  • Upvote 2

:eagle: **** Cheney...A True American "Chicken Hawk".

Don't know what a chicken hawk is?....Look it up.

Without looking it up... I would imagine a "Chicken Hawk" as someone like Cheney who evaded the Vietnam draft 5 or 6 times and then chose to send our troops into a war he lied about. He would like to send them in again... if I'm not mistaken.

Am I close?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

:eagle: **** Cheney...A True American "Chicken Hawk".

Don't know what a chicken hawk is?....Look it up.

Chickenhawk (politics)

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
For other uses, see Chickenhawk.

Chickenhawk (also chicken hawk and chicken-hawk) is a political term used in the United States to describe a person who strongly supports war or other military action (i.e., a war hawk), yet who actively avoided military service when of age.

The term indicates that the person in question is hypocritical for personally dodging a draft or otherwise shirking their duty to their country during a time of armed conflict while advocating that others do so. Generally, the implication is that chickenhawks lack the moral character to ask others to support, fight and perhaps die in an armed conflict. Those who avoid military service and continue to oppose armed aggression are not chickenhawks.

OR There Are These Meanings:

Definition of CHICKEN HAWK

1:  a hawk that preys or is believed to prey on chickens

2 slang :  a man who pursues boys or young men for sexual purposes

First Known Use of CHICKEN HAWK

Rhymes with CHICKEN HAWK

"widow's walk", tomahawk
Edited by Maggie123
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1