Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thank You Valtar... Exellent Article!!!

Yes very true... How we answer is what will determine what comes next.

How Did This Happen?

ForbiddenKnowledgeTV
Alexandra Bruce
July 2, 2014

Iraq is descending into chaos, but not for the reasons you're being fed by the politicians and the mainstream media.

How did this Happen?

That's an extremely important question.

How you answer it will determine what comes next.

- See more at: http://www.forbiddenknowledgetv.com/videos/geopolitics/the-fall-of-iraq-what-you-arent-being-told.html#sthash.nQSTBjHC.dpuf

We saw how Obama toppled Libya in 2011, leaving that nation in utter chaos, we've seen how he's armed and funded Syrian rebels in an attempt to bring down Assad.

Obama is operating from the same playbook!

Yes, there is a playbook.

[Cut to Democracy Now! talk by Gen. Wesley Clarke]:

Clarke: "About ten days after 9/11, I went to the Pentagon. I saw Secretary, Ron Shelton and Deputy Secretary Paul Wolfowitz and went downstairs, just to say hello to some of the people who used to work for me.

"And one of the generals called me and said, 'Sir, You've got to come in and talk to me for a second.' And I said, 'Well, you're too busy,' and he said, 'No, no!' He said, 'We've made the decision that we're going to war with Iraq!'

"This was on or about the 20th of September. I said, 'We're going to war with Iraq, why?' He said, 'I don't know!' He said, 'I guess they don't know what else to do.'

And so, I said, "Did they find some information connecting Saddam to al Qaeda?' He said, 'No, no, there's nothing new, that way, they just made the decision to go to war with Iraq. He said, "It's like, we don't know what to do with terrorists but we've got a good military and we can take down governments and if the only tool you have is a hammer then every problem needs to look like a nail."

"So, I came back to see him a few weeks later and by that time we were bombing in Afghanistan. And I said, 'Are we still going to war with Iraq?' and he said, 'It's worse than that. He said, as he reached across the desk for a piece of paper, "I just got this from upstairs, from the Secretary of Defense's Office today and it says, we're going to take out 7 countries in 5 years. Starting with Iraq and then, Syria, Lebanon, Libya Somalia Sudan and finish off with Iran.'"

Fortunately the future is not set in stone. We can influence the outcome and we already are. We proved that, in 2013, when the left to the right dropped their petty bickering in unifying against Obama's proposed use of air strikes against Assad.

The deceit is the same.

This time, the people didn't fall for it. The fact we had the UN investigator Carla del Ponte to come out and say that the Syrian rebels were behind sarin gas attacks - helped - The fact that Putin short-circuited the US, diplomatically - helped.

But the determining factor was the popular resistance - particularly, the signs discontent from within the military.

See, the ruling class is very hesitant to take a nation to war, when the people in the military strongly oppose it.

That's why it first casualty of war is always the truth.

What's going on, right now in Iraq is horrific. The ISIS is already committing atrocities against civilians, on a massive scale.

Inexplicably, the Obama administration did not provide Iraq with immediate air support, even after the fall of Mosul.

I say, "inexplicably," not because I support air strikes, but because on June 12, the US conducted its second drone strike this month, in Pakistan. Why would Obama hesitate to employ air-strikes in Iraq, where civilians are being massacred while employing drones in Pakistan, without hesitation?

I'll tell you why.

Because the atrocities being committed by the ISIS might form a back door into Syria.

You see, Obama *is* considering air strikes - but not just in Iraq; he wants to extend those strikes into Syria, as well.

Well, that's convenient, isn't it?

Once the Obama Administration is able to get into Syrian territory, then getting the regime change they want, will be much, much easier.

It's the classic formula: PROBLEM. REACTION. SOLUTION.

They created the problem. They're letting the public build up outrage and then, they're going to propose a solution which is going to sow the seeds for other conflicts.

To short-circuit this pattern, the public needs to come to terms with the cold, hard truth.

No matter what the US does at this point no matter how long they stay, there is no happy ending to this story. The chaos that we're seeing in this region is the direct result half a century US military interventions covert operations in the Middle East time to acknowledge that bombing for peace doesn't work. Regime change with stability doesn't work and you can't fix a mistake by repeating it, over and over and over.

If the US honestly wants to stop the spread of Islamic terrorism, then they should stop funding and arming jihadists, in Syria.

That would be a good starting point. Don't you think?

Edited by Maggie123
  • Upvote 4

Thank You Valtar... Exellent Article!!!

Yes very true... How we answer is what will determine what comes next.

How Did This Happen?

ForbiddenKnowledgeTV

Alexandra Bruce

July 2, 2014

Iraq is descending into chaos, but not for the reasons you're being fed by the politicians and the mainstream media.

How did this Happen?

That's an extremely important question.

How you answer it will determine what comes next.

- See more at: http://www.forbiddenknowledgetv.com/videos/geopolitics/the-fall-of-iraq-what-you-arent-being-told.html#sthash.nQSTBjHC.dpuf

We saw how Obama toppled Libya in 2011, leaving that nation in utter chaos, we've seen how he's armed and funded Syrian rebels in an attempt to bring down Assad.

Obama is operating from the same playbook!

Yes, there is a playbook.

[Cut to Democracy Now! talk by Gen. Wesley Clarke]:

Clarke: "About ten days after 9/11, I went to the Pentagon. I saw Secretary, Ron Shelton and Deputy Secretary Paul Wolfowitz and went downstairs, just to say hello to some of the people who used to work for me.

"And one of the generals called me and said, 'Sir, You've got to come in and talk to me for a second.' And I said, 'Well, you're too busy,' and he said, 'No, no!' He said, 'We've made the decision that we're going to war with Iraq!'

"This was on or about the 20th of September. I said, 'We're going to war with Iraq, why?' He said, 'I don't know!' He said, 'I guess they don't know what else to do.'

And so, I said, "Did they find some information connecting Saddam to al Qaeda?' He said, 'No, no, there's nothing new, that way, they just made the decision to go to war with Iraq. He said, "It's like, we don't know what to do with terrorists but we've got a good military and we can take down governments and if the only tool you have is a hammer then every problem needs to look like a nail."

"So, I came back to see him a few weeks later and by that time we were bombing in Afghanistan. And I said, 'Are we still going to war with Iraq?' and he said, 'It's worse than that. He said, as he reached across the desk for a piece of paper, "I just got this from upstairs, from the Secretary of Defense's Office today and it says, we're going to take out 7 countries in 5 years. Starting with Iraq and then, Syria, Lebanon, Libya Somalia Sudan and finish off with Iran.'"

Fortunately the future is not set in stone. We can influence the outcome and we already are. We proved that, in 2013, when the left to the right dropped their petty bickering in unifying against Obama's proposed use of air strikes against Assad.

The deceit is the same.

This time, the people didn't fall for it. The fact we had the UN investigator Carla del Ponte to come out and say that the Syrian rebels were behind sarin gas attacks - helped - The fact that Putin short-circuited the US, diplomatically - helped.

But the determining factor was the popular resistance - particularly, the signs discontent from within the military.

See, the ruling class is very hesitant to take a nation to war, when the people in the military strongly oppose it.

That's why it first casualty of war is always the truth.

What's going on, right now in Iraq is horrific. The ISIS is already committing atrocities against civilians, on a massive scale.

Inexplicably, the Obama administration did not provide Iraq with immediate air support, even after the fall of Mosul.

I say, "inexplicably," not because I support air strikes, but because on June 12, the US conducted its second drone strike this month, in Pakistan. Why would Obama hesitate to employ air-strikes in Iraq, where civilians are being massacred while employing drones in Pakistan, without hesitation?

I'll tell you why.

Because the atrocities being committed by the ISIS might form a back door into Syria.

You see, Obama *is* considering air strikes - but not just in Iraq; he wants to extend those strikes into Syria, as well.

Well, that's convenient, isn't it?

Once the Obama Administration is able to get into Syrian territory, then getting the regime change they want, will be much, much easier.

It's the classic formula: PROBLEM. REACTION. SOLUTION.

They created the problem. They're letting the public build up outrage and then, they're going to propose a solution which is going to sow the seeds for other conflicts.

To short-circuit this pattern, the public needs to come to terms with the cold, hard truth.

No matter what the US does at this point no matter how long they stay, there is no happy ending to this story. The chaos that we're seeing in this region is the direct result half a century US military interventions covert operations in the Middle East time to acknowledge that bombing for peace doesn't work. Regime change with stability doesn't work and you can't fix a mistake by repeating it, over and over and over.

If the US honestly wants to stop the spread of Islamic terrorism, then they should stop funding and arming jihadists, in Syria.

That would be a good starting point. Don't you think?

Why is there so much repetition? It makes the posting look much longer than it really is and I almost didn't bother to read it.  :shrug:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 6

Stop Ur Complaining I Fixed It! :D

We Do Have Some Very Important Questions Of Ourselves That We Are Going To Have To Answer.

This has taken place for a long, long time and with all governments.  Manipulating for political advantage is a process that "governments" consider their right and duty.  It does not make it right, it just is.  Until we change the moral frame work and direction of those in office, things will continue as they are.  

Don't kid yourself, the moral integrity, or the lack thereof, of those in office determine the course of a country.  The thirst for power over the destiny of a nation, the pressure to make a mark in history, and the arrogance of thinking that we are "correct" in all things is a powerful opiate for those in office (even those in minimal positions). Righteousness exalts a nation, but unrighteous actions or a reproach and a disgrace to any people.  

• Upvote 3

I have always thought that it was better to look at the now rather then the then.

People can point fingers call it bush`s war. Blame berry for the lame leadership and bad foreign policy .

US interfering in the middle east to further its strangle hold on regions rich in natural assets  .

You can come up with probably half a dozen more reasons why islam hates the US.

BUT Does anybody here actually think that if we were to back out of the middle east

COMPLETELY back out and wash our hands of the whole mess.

That radical Islam  is going to suddenly just stop trying to kill us.

Nope to much water done went under that bridge ladies and gents.

We are stuck in a war with radical Islam weather we like it or not.

Now we can sit back and call names and point at each other and say this is a republicans fault or a democrats fault.

But that does not make the problem or this war go away.

Lets instead win this war just like the old days .

Just get it done so its over. Then kick the a$$es of those that started it and those that want to start new ones.

BUT we must win this one first.

and like it or not there will be blood.

rivers of it.

• Upvote 6

Perhaps while we are swimming in the rivers of blood... it might be a good idea to stop arming the terrorist.

Yep!  That is really stupid.  But I really don't think we know who to support.  Can anyone say, "out of touch."

Yep!  That is really stupid.  But I really don't think we know who to support.  Can anyone say, "out of touch."

We are "out of touch" with ourselves... Been too lazy and caught up with their media hype and going along.

We can support ourselves...make the right choices... once we UNITE and reject all the nonsense we are being fed.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

We are "out of touch" with ourselves... Been too lazy and caught up with their media hype and going along.

We can support ourselves...make the right choices... once we UNITE and reject all the nonsense we are being fed.

Right on!!

• Upvote 1

I have always thought that it was better to look at the now rather then the then.

People can point fingers call it bush`s war. Blame berry for the lame leadership and bad foreign policy .

US interfering in the middle east to further its strangle hold on regions rich in natural assets  .

BUT Does anybody here actually think that if we were to back out of the middle east

Now we can sit back and call names and point at each other and say this is a republicans fault or a democrats fault.

Just get it done so its over. Then kick the a$$es of those that started it and those that want to start new ones.

rivers of it.

I say keep them confined to the middle east and the problem will take care of it self. They have been at war like, forever.

• Upvote 1

rivers of it.

Do you really think with a commander and chief like this one

we are gonna win any wars dog....just wondering???  :shrug:

Obama%20on%20bike_1.jpg

• Upvote 6

Do you really think with a commander and chief like this one

we are gonna win any wars dog....just wondering???  :shrug:

Obama%20on%20bike_1.jpg

As always good point Rod. 

eventually we will have to fight them hopefully not till this clown is out of office.  

Please read the first part of the article... That is the "Now".

I shortened it in an attempt to try to get folks to read ANY/SOME of it...  It is an important, informative and factual piece.

http://www.forbidden...being-told.html

Yes actually I read the whole article mag and its the same ole blame game .

Blame it on the US for supporting the wrong radical muslims.

So is there a right group of radical muslims to support ?.

Nope

But yet the powers that be continue to pump weapons in to a land that hates the US.

Knowing that sooner or later it will come back to bite us in the a$$.

Thats politics 

But what really sucks is that sooner or later WE THE PEOPLE will have no choice but to deal with these people and the situation.

Which means that we will have to wage  a war to kill them or be killed.

Not really what I would like but it seems like it`s pretty much inevitable .

VALTAR has it right keep it contained over there. give them enough weapons to kill each other in greater numbers.

Hopefully there will be a winner.

Then we kill the winners   :)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I could say the same about this "report" which is nothing but conjecture -- in other words, no verifiable facts.

You have some homework to do Magdalen... all of this "report" is verifiable in regard to every single fact stated.

Don't "Dupe" yourself with such an arrogant and dismissive attitude... Americans need everyone to get on board...

Otherwise you will find yourself considered dead weight... get off your lazy (insert description here) and figure it out.

• Upvote 3