Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana weekly - July 2, 2014

Adam Montana

Adam did'nt mention anything about the ISX ?

I cant believe the articles mention it going live on July 1st and them nothing happening.

I thought the world was waiting and watching ?

Does anybody know what happened?

Please share.

:shrug:

The world is waiting and watching? I doubt it; they could care less what is going on in Iraq. It's a complete waste of their time.

Iraq will have to print a new form of currency without Kurdish on it.we hold the currency from 2003.this means another print will put us two prints out.i have a very strong feeling that the notes we have now will become insolvent,making them worthless.it looks to me like it is time to throw in the towel.i know that there are a lot of you guys out there that have a lot of money invested in dinar and don't like what I am saying.i have friends that have many millions of dinar.that is a lot of money tied up in currency.i hate to see anybody lose money on this especially me but this is what my gut is telling me.they waited TOO LONG to RV and now it is biting them in the ass and we will fall with them.they could have RV'ED right out of CHAPTER 7 but they were too cheap to do it.they didn't want others to benefit.I just knew SOMETHING bad was going to happen if they didn't rv and it HAS.

I concur.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thanks Adam, keeping the dream alive and information you absorb in check makes for a good recipe of food for thought. I appreciate your level headed approach and honest and straight forward opinions. Thanks for all that you do, much appreciated.

• Upvote 1

What's happening can be construed as something hopeful?  Please explain how this isn't a giant step back.  Yes, I'm hopeful something will happen positively - in the distant future.  I'm going to be realistic and say this may not happen in my lifetime, but maybe my child's.  I would like to think I will be bequeathing to him something of value and not just a dream.  This is my opinion only although it may infuriate some of you, I'm going to risk it as I am not a young person anymore.

• Upvote 1