Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

** Daash packs up and leaves Iraq**

Daash" pack her clothes to leave Iraq

%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%AD.jpg
Posted by: admin يونيو 30, 2014 in Politics Add Comment

inShare
Baghdad / follow-up SNG - decided to organize a terrorist Daash leave Iraq and leave the whole of its territory because of overwhelming military supremacy of the Iraqi forces and compacted to Okarh and the elimination of the elements in the recent operations.

The organization said in a statement leaked recently: "In light of the Word of intensive preparations for the army (Safavid) after or provided him with agents (disbelief) advanced weapons and talk and outnumbered us several number and after that varied Mkazem rage when our men and tumbled some sentiment we we are faced with two choices Ahlihama Over either leave or die gratuitous. "

The statement said: "We found that our choice to prepare for the departure of the safest, especially since there is a need us from the jihad in other places of the world."

The statement concluded by directing it to the elements of the organization to prepare for the departure, saying: "Fastta to leave and waited commanded us."
http://sngiq.net/wordpress/?p=2907

"there is a need us from the jihad in other places of the world."

This is why we need more ammo....

This is why we need to temperarily close our boarders and send as many people to protect them as we can. Turning people away! Something's rotten in Denmark! Edited by jobug38

LOL!!  who writes this stuff.  I couldn't get past the 2nd sentence.

I dunno Trinity... pretty funny. Lol

Sounds like another statement made by that guy named "source".

"Posted by: admin يونيو 30, 2014 in Politics Add Comment"

Hmmm. It ended as quickly as it started... I think there are many things going on that we know nothing about. There is a conspiracy and this was a small part of it. Funny, today our new banking laws went into effect. Now you can't hide that big profit you are about to make.

Things that make you go hmmmm...

B/A

Hmmm. It ended as quickly as it started... I think there are many things going on that we know nothing about. There is a conspiracy and this was a small part of it. Funny, today our new banking laws went into effect. Now you can't hide that big profit you are about to make.

Things that make you go hmmmm...

B/A

I knew this would vanish overnight. 

Evidence of a larger scheme. 
  • Upvote 2

LGD - I agree with you.  There is a larger scheme behind all this.  Did Maliki manufacture this "crisis" in order to stay in control?  Makes you go HMMMMMmmmmm.........     He's not leaving voluntarily. 

Maybe there is something to Tlars, "everything is not as it seems" statement.

I'm all for being pleasantly surprised.

Maybe this is a post from an Iraqi blogger and they follow Tlar too. :o

:D   :D   :D

LGD - I agree with you.  There is a larger scheme behind all this.  Did Maliki manufacture this "crisis" in order to stay in control?  Makes you go HMMMMMmmmmm.........     He's not leaving voluntarily. 

No Paperboy... This is not Maliki's "manufactured crisis"... being a mod here you should know that by now. smh

Edited by Maggie123
  • Downvote 1