Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

UN to revise rates

Very interesting are the talking in coding on us here?

2010 Operational Rates of Exchange Last updated 29 Apr. 2010 for the effective date of 01 May 2010 and thereafter until further notice.

Note: Due to the current fluctuation of Euro in the currenty market, it is likely that we will revise the operational rates of major currencies including currencies linked to major currencies on 12 May for the effective date of 14 May 2010. Please be sure to check the mid-month revisions

http://www.un.org/depts/treasury/

• Upvote 2

2010 Operational Rates of Exchange Last updated 29 Apr. 2010 for the effective date of 01 May 2010 and thereafter until further notice.

Note: Due to the current fluctuation of Euro in the currenty market, it is likely that we will revise the operational rates of major currencies including currencies linked to major currencies on 12 May for the effective date of 14 May 2010. Please be sure to check the mid-month revisions

thanks for the post

'willie' date='08 May 2010

Questions to Willie:

Is the Iraqi dinar considered to be a "major currency" in this document?

What "power" does any organization have to dictate to Iraq or any sovereign country to revalue their currency by a certain date? So far, it seems that every governmental and financial organization has been impotent when it comes to holding the Iraqi dinar to be revalued by any deadline. Instead, it looks as though they continue, at the blink of an eye, to give Iraq extension after extension, while the bank(s) in the U.S. holding hundreds of billions of dinars continue to collect billions of dollars in interest from that money. If I were Iraq, I wouldn't be in any rush to revalue. Particularly if I'm one of the "Iraqi governmental leaders" who probably is collecting millions of dollars from the U.S. government and the bank that's "holding" the dinars. My theory is, too, that the members of the U.N. and our "incorruptible" government officials from the president down, past and present, have already privately cashed in their dinars at the $3.19 (or more) rate that apparently was established last year as the "eventual" exchange rate.

Why don't we ever hear in the financial newscasts about the lifting of Chapter 7 or the upcoming reval by Iraq? My theory is that the global overlords who own virtually all of the communications media in the world, along with the economies of every country in the world want to keep it quiet and can dictate what will and will not be broadcast - at the risk of the broadcaster being discredited, discharged and made to disappear.

Then, we keep hearing dates from chat rooms when the Iraqi dinar, in particular, is going to reval. For many investors in the dinar, it's become a nightmarish series of disappointments for years. Such unfulfilled scenarios only help the pumpers, tauters, con artists and peddlers to move more dinars for U.S. dollars, a portion of which probably go into the pockets of the Iraqi "uncorrupted" leaders. I, for one, won't be surprised if Iraq never revals the dinar as long as its so called "kahunas" can continue to ride the apparent "U.S. government gravy train" provided by and paid for by the U.S. taxpayers with tax money that Obama gave away to the "incorruptible financial constituents on Wall Street because they just had a couple of bad years!"

I won't be surprised if the Iraqi dinar is not revalued very soon or is even considered to be a "major currency" in the 2010 Operational Rates of Exchange you referred to above. Is it? Is it even listed?

Thank you.

Squaredaway

• Upvote 2

Great stuff!

thr problem is the Iraqi Dinar is not considered a major currency....YET!!!!

Am I the only one who sees where it says " OR currencies linked to major currencies* The dinar is linked to the USD and Euro I believe....

I am not saying that this is the RV we are looking for but i guess its nice to know.

You're not the only one who noticed that. The Dinar is linked to the USD, as are the value of the barrels of oil that they will be producing.

• Upvote 1

I MUST OF BEEN IN A FOG ON THE DAY THAT THIS WAS POSTED, FIRST OF ALL, WHAT CURRENCY ISNT IRAQ LINKED TOO?. SECOND ITS NICE TO KNOW THAT THE U.N HAS THE POWER TO REVAL COUNTRIES CURRENCIES, BECAUSE THE U.N IS HOLDING A LITTLE PIECE THAT IRAQ NEEDS TO FLOURISH...............CHAPTER 7.

• Upvote 1

I MUST OF BEEN IN A FOG ON THE DAY THAT THIS WAS POSTED, FIRST OF ALL, WHAT CURRENCY ISNT IRAQ LINKED TOO?. SECOND ITS NICE TO KNOW THAT THE U.N HAS THE POWER TO REVAL COUNTRIES CURRENCIES, BECAUSE THE U.N IS HOLDING A LITTLE PIECE THAT IRAQ NEEDS TO FLOURISH...............CHAPTER 7.

Well if they have that power that's a good thing, I had no idea, but the good thing is the post that Nathan just made in regards to the 5 yr plan between Iraq and the UN is an awesome bit of news, goes right along with this wouldn't you say?

thanks for the post