Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

3 PM July 1 in Iraq....and nothing!

Different day, same guru BS. Can't wait to hear Wed. excuses.

Most gurus don't care about giving them ( excuses) and most Iraqi Dinar Investor audience doesn't care about hearing them.... As we all know... Oblivion is  a guru's best ally.  The average vested person wants to believe. Almost desperately.

It will go on like that for  years still. Lies etc.  Unfortunately

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

Call me a fool if you wish, but I still believe this is going to happen, and if not today, very, very soon. The time has come for it, and that is obvious to all of us if we stop whining and remember to believe. There is good reason we got into this, and that reason is still there, alive and well and shining bright.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

You know - I keep hearing about the ISX going international - but the only thing I remember reading factually is that the ISX is switching over to the same software for buying/selling/trading that other international stock exchanges use - not that they are necessarily going to be communicating with those stock exchanges.  Am I wrong on that one?  Any real news on it please?

Never mind - found what I was looking for. Turns out it was more Guru Poo Poo.  Those guys can twist things until it looks like a malaria germ....

"The Iraq Stock Exchange (ISX) is currently in the process of upgrading to the latest Nasdaq trading platform after signing an agreement with Nasdaq OMX in June 2013. The new platform, currently used by more than 25 exchanges globally, is capable of supporting multiple asset classes, although the ISX concentrates mainly on cash equities."

“We will complete the implementation at the end of June, and it will go live at the beginning of July,” said Taha Ahmed al-Rubaye, chief executive of the ISX. “We are working hard to modernize the exchange.”

Read more: http://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2014/05/iraq-stock-market-outlook-achievements-challenges.html##ixzz36EI8yvMa

• Upvote 2

Call me a fool if you wish, but I still believe this is going to happen, and if not today, very, very soon. The time has come for it, and that is obvious to all of us if we stop whining and remember to believe. There is good reason we got into this, and that reason is still there, alive and well and shining bright.

Francie... I certainly admire and respect your optimism ( a plus from me too).... To be honest... I don't know at this point... After almost 10 years ( for me) on this freakin' emotional rollercoaster it's definitely difficult to keep believing...Not impossible but very difficult.... All the hype, pumping and lies didn't help either.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

Him and Reinman, Mr. Positive.

I ran out of positive last year sometime.

I think it was when Ch. 7 was supposedly lifted and we still saw nothing.

So now the ISX is supposed to change for the better and dinar along with it AAAAAAAAANNNNNNND..........

Not happening.

Is it any wonder I call BS on every little hype?

And people STILL believe in these "gurus" instead of plugging in with reality.

• Upvote 1

I ran out of positive last year sometime.

I think it was when Ch. 7 was supposedly lifted and we still saw nothing.

So now the ISX is supposed to change for the better and dinar along with it AAAAAAAAANNNNNNND..........

Not happening.

Is it any wonder I call BS on every little hype?

And people STILL believe in these "gurus" instead of plugging in with reality.

Even IF we agree with you most on this site know how things are, when to call BS and stay grounded without all the negitivity you seem to want to write on a regular basis.

This roller coaster may ride out longer than you or I want but telling us on a daily basis how you are not a beleiver is putting you a same same "boy who cried wolf" catagory as a guru.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Francie not being mean but Iraq is in shambles right now. I hope that it comes to be but not looking good kiddo. Umber I agree with you. I'm thinking that they've got to many problems to be worrying about RV. Not happening if you ask me. Folks are just trying to literally keep their heads on their shoulders. Terrorist were on news riding around in our Humvees and Tanks that we paid for.

Isn't that great? We can't pay our bills as a country and we've got terrorists riding around in our tanks. All we had to do was leave some troops to insure the stability of the country. The Pentagon told the knucklehead that this would happen. Wow! What do you say?

I just postd this in the "what if...." thread and I think that it might fit better in this thread....

I get the feeling that none of us in this "investment/speculation" know anything of what is going on in the Dinar world and when anything (and I mean ANYTHING) happens in the whole world, we seem to think that IT has something to do with the Dinar and every one of us starts to get excited ... which eventually leads to disappointment and frustration.  So why don't we all let this "ride" ride itself out to the finish and just have fun with each other and welcome each other with not so deep and involved conversations and just  enjoy "the ride" ? We will have a lot less stress with this investment/speculation.  By the way, if you ARE stressed, have you considered that you MIGHT be overbought  ?

• rep_up.png
  •  
  • rep_down.png
  •  

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/181451-what-if/#ixzz36H0Kl8fB

I just refuse to let  anyone believe guru BS predicting the future.

What matters is what we see RIGHT NOW. 

And guess what!

July 1 and 2 in Iraq has come and gone. 

EVERY GOI member fully confirmed and seated? NO.

ISX status changed (and IQD on the world market like gurus predicted)? NO.

I'll even give until the end of the week before saying I was right again.

But like I said, if it DOES pop this week and we exchange, I will drop to my knees with thanks and praise and will do so with love and forgiveness in my heart!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1