Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I want to say at the outset that I have not posted for a long time, nor am I what some people would characterize as a "conspiracy buff," i.e., I listen to neither Alex Jones or any of the other folks in that media niche, nor the less-than-credible mainstream media.

But it really strikes me as odd that, just as the Iraqi government and economy were about to move into the next phase of their journey toward prosperity, to become a world economic powerhouse, ISIS conveniently popped up, almost literally out of nowhere, and began making apparently huge advances out of Syria into Iraq.

More recently, we now see ISIS rapidly falling back as opposition within Iraq becomes better organized, perhaps indicating that they are not as powerful a force as we were led to believe in the mainstream media.

So let me pose this question: could this have been an elaborate ruse?  Was it in part (not solely) designed to convince those many of us who are not members of the global Elite to abandon our investment in the IQD? Is it designed to ensure that only the originally intended beneficiaries, i.e., the aforementioned global Elites, would wind up as the sole group who would benefit from investment in Iraq? 

PLEASE NOTE: I am not saying that I believe this is the case.  But I would like to see others' opinions on this topic.  If you have evidence, one way or another, please include it in your post.

Thanks!

If your theory is true and my gut tells me it is. Then I think we should all "say" that we'll sell our dinar now and see if this all happens quicker! You know what I mean? Just stop speculating for a while and say we give up cause you no these people have shills all over the dinar world if they think we've giving up then BAM its here! Jmo

I have myself not posted for a long while but have been reading often. I think this may be exactly what has happened. E.G. Iraq is a dump don't look here to invest so that they minimize exchange outgoings. What speculative investor would be looking at Iraq now, , , no one! Most investors would think that Iraq, in light of ISIS moves is never going to materialize as a relevant economy. Another, I think, in the line of Political deceptions. Bigger deceptions, unfortunately are on the way.

It's not a ruse, it's real.

Real people are really getting killed with real guns.

If this doesn't pop this week you can pretty much kiss the whole thing goodbye for a few more years, cuz that's how long it will take for Iraq to get to operational status.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

If politics and monetary reform are truly separate, this week will be the week to prove it.

ISX = RV?

Government seated = monetary reform?

IF NOT, we wait 2 years. 1 if we're lucky, but Iraq needs to be WHOLE and READY to play on the world stage.

Edited by ReinMan
  • Upvote 3

If this doesn't pop this week you can pretty much kiss the whole thing goodbye for a few more years, cuz that's how long it will take for Iraq to get to operational status.

Unfortunately the wealthy elite use us as pawns in their games of control. For years we've been looting or hard earned money and the government with our taxes onto this country to help it become a strong fledgling Democratic country in the middle east. And when the elite doesn't get what it wants on their time frame they send in their dogs of war and could careless about who gets hurt or killed in the process. I for one am going to believe these people of Iraq will prevail over all. Because this is also the desire of the elite. They need a stable Iraq to have their plans full filled. So I am for being optimistic about this and give faith to their government to get it done. All of the articles are coming in hard and fast so there's no telling what is going to happen. Most could be smoke and mirrors and some could be truth. My glass is still half full.

• Upvote 1

Reinman +1 brother. People negging you for being realistic. Wow! I guess those people laying on the side of the road with no head isn't real. M has got to go. I'm not sure about conspiracy theory but I know their killing innocent people. I guess we'll see about RV but doubt it while all this is going on. Anyone thinking that their going to RV when people are looking to kill them might me a bit to optimistic.

I want as bad as anyone but wishing it so isn't going to work.

JMHO!

• Upvote 1

Reinman +1 brother. People negging you for being realistic. Wow! I guess those people laying on the side of the road with no head isn't real. M has got to go. I'm not sure about conspiracy theory but I know their killing innocent people. I guess we'll see about RV but doubt it while all this is going on. Anyone thinking that their going to RV when people are looking to kill them might me a bit to optimistic.

I want as bad as anyone but wishing it so isn't going to work.

JMHO!

Now the number of displaced refugees is up to 1,000,000 people... who knows how many have been slaughterd.

It's sickening that some folks here think this is all about the RV and just a trick to make them sell... all about them.

Where is the compassion for all the innocent lives being affected by what is truly going on in Iraq???

Sorry... but this has to be said... there is no excuse for this kind of disregard for what is happening there.

• Upvote 6

Now the number of displaced refugees is up to 1,000,000 people... who knows how many have been slaughterd.

It's sickening that some folks here think this is all about the RV and just a trick to make them sell... all about them.

Where is the compassion for all the innocent lives being affected by what is truly going on in Iraq???

Sorry... but this has to be said... there is no excuse for this kind of disregard for what is happening there.

So true which is why I believe more and more that we are participating in an evil event...greed run rampant without regard for humanity and the people in these countries. I am hoping it will RV and at the same time concerned about benefiting from the demise of so many. A million refugees is 1/6 of NYC...these poor people likely have no dinar and will not benefit from an RV.

How many of us will use our wealth to support them? How many will despise them because they will need public services? Or is this a case to argue that?

And don't tell me God will take care of them...it is up to US

• Upvote 1

:P The US is in the bidness of killing. Why not just do a Sadamn Hussien/Osama Bin Laden on him if they didn't like what he was doing? The bottom line is people have been whacking each other over there for thousands of years in the name of the Ace #1 Ultimate Guru named Allah. Ain't nothing going to change so may as well just revalue the money and get it over with. :eyebrows:

Edited by Benjamin NutnYahoo

Thank you Maggie for simply stating the truth. The disregard and blind greed that has consumed

a large portion of those who bought IQD is as evil as the actions of those killing the innocents, and it

is likely not at all who we think is behind it. Light will always expose the darkness, and it is most effective

at exposing our own delusions that are the idols of our own hearts. Just read some of the 'drive by' ideas some folks

write to 'justify' their greed, it is truly pitiful and heartbreaking how this has unfolded into the nonsense we have 

witnessed now for years, simply amazing that it would ever come to this level of greed and delusion.

Thank you again Maggie for having the courage to state the truth. I am surprised you were not torn apart, but thankful others

can also 'see'.

If I could, i would have given you a thousand +++'s.

Edited by Jim1cor13
  • Upvote 1

I get the feeling that none of us in this "investment/speculation" know anything of what is going on in the Dinar world and when anything (and I mean ANYTHING) happens in the whole world, we seem to think that IT has something to do with the Dinar and every one of us starts to get excited ... which eventually leads to disappointment and frustration.  So why don't we all let this "ride" ride itself out to the finish and just have fun with each other and welcome each other with not so deep and involved conversations and just  enjoy "the ride" ? We will have a lot less stress with this investment/speculation.  By the way, if you ARE stressed, have you considered that you MIGHT be overbought  ?

Thanks everyone for agreeing that the BIG PICTURE in Iraq - over a million refugees and the many deaths -  should not be ignored in favor of greed and hype.
Behind my "reality" posts, I find it disgusting that people think that the RI/RV could still pop in the next 10 days without regard for the displacement or deaths of many or the FACT that Iraq is NOT EVEN CLOSE TO BEING READY to participate on the world stage.

Monetary reform is in a holding pattern and this can be held for a long time.

New GOI = instant RV? I'll believe it when I see it, but the multiple elephants in the room need to be dealt with first.

Edited by ReinMan
  • Upvote 1

Ya gotta ask.......................how can a few thousand fighters swoop in almost overnite, and take so much of the country over unapposed?

America trained/equiped hundreds of thousands of Iraq soldiers. The country has spent Billions & Billions of dollars on military equipment/gear.

As the media reported: The military forces retreated from the terrorist, and abandoned their positions without a fight.

We all know the quality of Iraq's Armed Forces ain't the highest caliber but this was insane!

Someone planned this event????????????????????? Why????????????????????????

Someone planned it Gymrat... but the motivation sure wasn't to make us sell our dinar.

ReinMan... Kuddos to you for being the first one to call in a little reality on this thread.

Thank you Maggie for simply stating the truth. The disregard and blind greed that has consumed

a large portion of those who bought IQD is as evil as the actions of those killing the innocents, and it

is likely not at all who we think is behind it. Light will always expose the darkness, and it is most effective

at exposing our own delusions that are the idols of our own hearts. Just read some of the 'drive by' ideas some folks

write to 'justify' their greed, it is truly pitiful and heartbreaking how this has unfolded into the nonsense we have 

witnessed now for years, simply amazing that it would ever come to this level of greed and delusion.

Thank you again Maggie for having the courage to state the truth. I am surprised you were not torn apart, but thankful others

can also 'see'.

If I could, i would have given you a thousand +++'s.

Thank You Jim... You are saying it much better than I did. Much Appreciated.

It's possible Isis was created by Maliki to convey a state of emergency so people would have time to change the outcome of the real elections. This would enable Maliki to remain in power through a state of emergency. Then when the results of the elections come clean it would show a overwhelming vote to allow the big M to remain in power ( 3 rd term). Then after his third term he would have rid the nation of the Isis allowing him to obtain a fourth term. Its a dictator in the making just hiding behind a puppet government to keep things safe. This would really cause a possible 6 year plus delay of any nationwide economic prosperity.

Edited by Hawaii 50