Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Brietiling update for Monday - RV this summer?

KristiD

*** DO NOT POST LINKS TO OTHER DINAR SITES! IT IS AGAINST FORUM RULES! *** about 25 minutes long

He says that all this ISIS stuff doesn't really affect the dinar - it's just the two sides posturing for position and testing each other out.  He also says that he learned early this year that a value change in the dinar was probably around June-July-August of this year and that this is still true!!  Breitling is no pumper - he's a  real investor and has now made it his mission in life to teach others how to invest for themselves.  He knows his stuff and is well worth listening to.

Edited by Markinsa
Removed link | See Forum Rules
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

Ah yes, the pushing ahead when it's seen that it won't happen when originally predicted on date X.

CLASSIC.

Well my knees are ITCHING to hit the ground this week, Koonce said GOI and RV this week.

So... I'll believe it when I see it.

• Upvote 2

Ah yes, the pushing ahead when it's seen that it won't happen when originally predicted on date X.

CLASSIC.

Well my knees are ITCHING to hit the ground this week, Koonce said GOI and RV this week.

So... I'll believe it when I see it.

Yep

*** DO NOT POST LINKS TO OTHER DINAR SITES! IT IS AGAINST FORUM RULES! *** about 25 minutes long

He says that all this ISIS stuff doesn't really affect the dinar - it's just the two sides posturing for position and testing each other out.  He also says that he learned early this year that a value change in the dinar was probably around June-July-August of this year and that this is still true!!  Breitling is no pumper - he's a  real investor and has now made it his mission in life to teach others how to invest for themselves.  He knows his stuff and is well worth listening to.

I agree, I think the guy is good.

1 st  of the  year ,  for me !  still have ramamdon  to go ,  then  the parliament gets  to hash out  who is who , and the pecking order ,,,,  then  trickle  down effects ,  {  although ,  turki`s  c,b,I,  guy  has  been  hitting the topic  lately ,  it would be nice  to finally see it above  .01 cent }   thanks  Kristi D 

• Upvote 1

R Veyron I would have a tendency to side with you in this matter but I'm going to look this guy up and see what he's saying. I don't think anyone at this point has a clue. Only CBI knows what's up and I suppose they're hands have been a bit full with terrorist riding in trucks lopping people's heads off. Not to mention the fact that these knuckleheads have stolen millions from banks in the regions they've taken over.

Maybe I'm wrong but if I'm hanging out in Iraq I'm not much worrying about RV at this point. I'm just trying to keep my head on my shoulders and looking for the guys with hoods riding in trucks. Just saying....

JMHO

Go RV/RI

• Upvote 5

These rumors are starting to fly around here like they did a couple of years ago and so far the results are the same.... Nadda, Nothing, Zilch, Zero, and we wait and wait and wait !!!!

• Upvote 4